Going Out

Going Out

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

      “Claudia! Where is the mascara?” Julia yelled as she put blush on her cheeks.

      Claudia meandered in a blue, sparkly dress.

      “Here,” She handed Julia the small tube and went and sat down.

      Julia spotted something on Claudia’s legs.

      “Are you wearing jeans under that dress?” Julia asked, bewildered. “We are going to a nice party with really cute guys!”

      Claudia shrugged and pulled the dress over the jeans.

      “Girls! Aaron and Alex are here!” The girls heard their dad yell from the kitchen.

      They walked down the stairs quickly, but not too fast that they trip over their dresses.

      When their dad opened the door, they were knocked breathless.

      Aaron and Alex were dressed in black tuxedos.

      “Now you kids behave! Keep my daughters safe!” The girls heard their dad close the doors.

      Aaron took Claudia’s hand and turned her to face him.

      “You look… You look beautiful,” Aaron complimented as if he was in awe.

      Claudia blushed and looked away.

      Alex walked next to Julia and kept stealing glances at her. Julia noticed, but didn’t say anything.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
Let me know how to improve my writing! (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I also think more details would really help. But this is quite interesting, will be reading some more. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is good. I like the steadaly growing intrest in the teens. I would like some more imagry with the outfits though. Good write:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver