Where Am I?

Where Am I?

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

     Julia squinted as she tried to see through the dark, “Hello?”

      When she tried to move, she realized she was tied up. Then, a light flashed on her face, and she noticed a figure in the shadows.

      “W-Who are you?” Julia stuttered.

      “Doesn’t matter,” replied the man.

      “Why are you doing this?” Julia asked, more power coming to her voice.

      “Well, you know your precious boyfriend Alex? His sister and I used to be friends. But, she turned on me. I was all alone. So, I thought the only fair punishment was for her to be alone too. So, I ha d to get rid of her other friends, two girls who lived at your house.

       “However, she still did not come back to me. She just started hanging out with Alex and Aaron. But, I knew I couldn’t get rid of them. That would just hurt her more than needed. So, I just go around, getting rid of any friends of Alex and Aaron,” he finished with a chuckle.

      Julia let a tear drop from her cheek as she looked away from the dark man. She knew there was more to the story, but she refused to ask any more.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, the reason's twisted, but I guess the man also is so it's understandable. :)) off to the next chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cant wait for the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver