The Message

The Message

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

  Claudia squeaked Alex’s name as she pulled out her phone and smashed the ‘open’ button.

      “She’s okay! She just texted me and said ‘I’m fine. In a giant warehouse. Love you guys.”

      Alex sat down on the front step, thinking. Aaron came and put his hand on his shoulder.

      “What time does Krista get here?” he asked, with a serious look on his face.

      “You really expect us to lead Krista there? To a maniac?”

      Claudia, who was picking at a string coming off of her shirt, was about to accuse Alex because he would not help save her sister, when she heard a loud horn honk.

      They all stuck their head out of the door just in time to see a Psych Ward van stop in front of the boys’ house.

      Aaron rolled his eyes with a nervous look on his face.

      “Krista’s here.”
      They sprinted up the street just in time to see a girl hop out of the van. She swished her jet black hair over her shoulder as she looked at Claudia with icy blue eyes.
      "Who's this?" She looked at Aaron.
      Aaron pulled Claudia behind him protectively.
      "This is Claudia. Krista, it happened again."
      Krista glared at her accusingly. "Why did you come back? Why did you start all this again?" She stepped toward her threateningly.
      Alex stepped in front of her and hissed, "She doesn't remember!"
      Claudia jumped in on this one.
      "W-What do you mean? What don't I remember?"
                                    ...
  


© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
It is gonna take a little more time to put chapters up now because all the previous chapters were written already. These next ones I have to type up and then think of ideas to finish up the story. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you're really good at adding twists. Now I'm excited to know more. Next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow this is really exciting!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011
Tags: the, message


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver