What Don't I Remember?

What Don't I Remember?

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

      “What are you talking about?” Claudia asked again. She pulled Aaron to the side of the house and asked again.

      “W-well, this is kind of hard to say. You see, you and Julia used to live here when you were younger. A few years ago, when Krista had just been sent to the loony bin, Alex started to act… different.”

      Claudia still looked confused but nodded, trying to soak in all the information. “What do you mean ‘different’?”

      “I don’t really know. He just wasn’t the same. He was really protective of Julia and even had a guy follow her around. Then, something happened and you two ended up in the hospital in a different state altogether, your memories wiped out.”

      Then, Claudia felt like a hammer had hit her head. All new memories came flooding back into her mind.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
Wrote this one really quick while I was in the car Hope you like it (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aaron sounds cute. Haha. I can't believe that's what I got after reading this chapter. :)) But I think this was a good addition to the story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooooooooooh i want moree

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver