How to choose the following from apple

How to choose the following from apple

A Story by wefrewsd
"

How to choose the following from apple

"
How to choose the following from apple


Although Joe Mr Bush has already leave us but go to the iphone smartphone is still very popular, at the same time the iphone protection shell, iphone case and the iphone screen saver also sell hot.But the product on the market is uneven, as a result of home furnishings, generally expensive, so they will appear on the market many imitation brand copy of the original accessories products.Now I will teach you how to choose and buy the iphone 4/4 s protection shell case.Single for iphone 4/4 s following, all kinds of mobile phone protection shell on the market emerge in endlessly, dazzling, quality is uneven also, it makes a lot of to buy the iphone love machine shell friends feel very headache.
My iphone protection shell industry practice for a long time, according to their experience and knowledge, now I will teach you how to choose and buy the iphone 4/4 s protection shell cases, the hope can help with this aspect needs friends.
A, brand
1, brand and the brand
In the iphone 4/4 s popular smartphone era, the development of the related accessories products also passed not short time, there is no lack of among them critically acclaimed brand leaders.But there are a lot of people in iphone users rival chassis brand almost no understanding, so as to select missed the most suitable products.Now this era, the brand is the most powerful intangible assets, since brand has formed a brand, inevitably there is superior to similar products, the quality also stand up to it.In opponent in the process of casing selection, so you need to observe more, more fastidious, choose suitable brand, suitable for the product.
2, brand professional degrees
Between the brand and the brand, we also want to compare.Had better choose professional with high degrees of brand, is concentrated in the following fields or further concentration in the field of female/male following.This some brands can tend to be more to explore the psychological needs of consumers, produce professional products for specific customers, satisfaction and higher reputation.For example, now most of the following businesses are mixed, is both men and women can choose, but also have specifically targeted at young women's fashion following from the brand, positioning is very clear, strong professional degrees, optional.
Second, the material
Mobile phone to protect shell material has a lot of kinds, you listen to the most about the silicone, TPU, PC, ABS material, leather, metal material.Silica gel is more popular in a few years ago, because of more material and technology development in recent years, silica gel has the many disadvantages of dissatisfaction for the user, so losing advantage.Silica gel is not easy to heat dissipation, and poor technology, appear level is low, modelling also single.
Now more popular mobile phone protection shell is made of PC and ABS material, scientific name PC polycarbonate, is a kind of thermoplastic engineering plastics.PC material strong impact resistance, good toughness, transparency is high also, non-toxic, convenient processing and molding.Generally in the aspect of technology on the PC shell plating pattern or spray rubber oil, feel also can transfer a few patterns, keep the cell phone protection shell looks more upscale and delicate, is also very beautiful.
   
ABS material is relatively hard a little, little phone cases pure ABS material do, heat resistance and impact resistance are not as good as PC material, but ABS material in liquidity, shading performance and surface coating and electroplating has a big advantage.Now there is a new technology, called a mould injection molding process, the current basic use ABS plastic material, the surface of the material is PET.This process has the advantage of the patterns of the shell surface can be more abundant, and transfer printing process are similar, but more delicate than transfer printing design, details is more perfect, simple sense is very strong, look have a good taste.

Third, do manual work
Raw material is very good, if the work is rubbish, it is a failure of the product.Any material any technology, do a good product and bad product, work plays an important role.To distinguish the stand or fall of a product, not only should see material pledge, also look at work.
Recognize it or not, with delicate do manual work to be careful observation.First to look at the front of the product, the side and inside, a lot of products will focus on the product front, side and internal is neglected, thus delicate degree have very big difference.Side is usually die, parting line processing directly determines the grade of the product, if have to be careful to look around to the parting line, the workmanship of the products is very good, with fingernails scraping up and down the part of the parting line, the smaller period of bad feeling, to work, the better.And around the hole, a finger down the product of the outer edge, can feel the smooth degree of burrs.
Second to observe into glue point and internal structure processing, plastic injection molding usually have into the gate, there is no silica gel, into of the outside of the gate design in the product, the general is a Duan Bian long glue, if the design inside, is usually a point, at the moment there is a kind of iphone cover, adopts the design of zero defects, but couldn't find her into the gate, this is, of course, better in class.Protect the inside of the shell structure and careful observation, in general, internal will have inclined top design, the iphone 4/4 s is about two inclined top line, the internal structure of now there is a better solution, is to use strong to take off the way, the appearance is very beautiful, but the production efficiency is low.
The last observation line and plane, this may need professional level to see clue.Line processing and graphic processing technology of high and low is a great influence on product quality.But it is difficult to perfect, you observe carefully, didn't find any defect is also a good product.


This article provided by youblingbling, reproduced please indicate:

© 2014 wefrewsd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 18, 2014
Last Updated on March 18, 2014
Tags: apple

Author

wefrewsd
wefrewsd

beijing, China



About
wefrewsd more..