Triman: Reborn (part one)

Triman: Reborn (part one)

A Story by Chris Smith Welshpoetcs
"

He's back to play again.

"

In a hidden castle sat the Vampire King, with long flowing silver hair and scarlet eyes, dressed in black leather and he was alone.

 

His presence could demand the uttermost respect, few would face him for when he stood he towered over them.

 

His throne was made of pure gold and was encrusted with jewels of all kinds and colours.

 

Someone entered through the large oak door, it was a lower vampire servant who bowed before their king.

 

"My leige, a demon requests your company" he said.

 

"A demon?, what creature dares to adress me ?" spoke the Vampire King, a tone of anger in his voice.

 

"He calls himself The Triman, my leige".

 

The Vampire King knew this name well, curiousity was on his mind for he believed this demon had been destroyed.

 

"Show him in to me then leave us alone to speak" he said.

 

The servant left then returned with a dwarf, dressed in rags and a face of evil.

 

The blackest of eyes that seemed to glow, jagged and sharp teeth, the Triman grinned as the servant left and closed the door.

 

"I heard you were dead" spoke the Vampire King.

 

"I still have two lives, I'm not too easy to kill" laughed the Triman.

 

"And what does a snivering and cowardly little freak like you think he has to offer me" gloated the Vampire King.

 

The Triman was hated by all beings of the dark, feared and untrusted.

 

He was known as a trickster who played games for high stakes but the stakes were always stacked in his favour.

 

"To play a game" said the Triman.

 

"I do not play games so begone with you before you lose another one of your remained lifes" aid the Vampire King as he turned to llok away from the Triman.

 

"Even if I offered you to face an enemy that can strike fear, that can make even you tremble" the Triman said with a smirk.

 

With this the Vampire King rose from his throne, standing six foot seven in front of the Triman and shouted "Vampires fear nothing".

 

"Then you have nothing to lose in playing my little game" the Triman replied.

 

"If I play your game what would in cost me?, I have no soul to offer the likes of you" spoke the Vampire King.

 

"All I want is an army with me when I storm Hell, if I win this game I want your army with me" said the Triman.

 

"Vampires fear nothing, so I will play this game of yours but you are mine to control when I win" laughed the Vampire King.

 

"Deal" said the Triman.

 

© 2011 Chris Smith Welshpoetcs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ya cant keep a good demon down amigo i knew he couldnt stay away for long its likekillling gonzo there tricky fuckers great to see the demon return good first installment chris keep em coming and cheers brother

Posted 12 Years Ago


great descriptions, esp like the silver hair and scarlet eyes...somehow i feel this is going to be a costly game.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

t'was good to catch up on Triman again

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A amazing opening to your story. You have my complete attention. I like the characters and the storyline. No weakness in this opening chapter. I look forward to reading more of this interesting tale. Thank you for the excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011

Author

Chris Smith Welshpoetcs
Chris Smith Welshpoetcs

Cardiff until 2004, then Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom



About
Started writing in 1997 after a horrible attack, I found it theraputic and wrote a range of poems and short horror stories. Started sharing on the Web firstly with Yahoo 360 in 2005, then sites on .. more..

Writing