What is right ?

What is right ?

A Poem by Adesanya Yewande
"

just my thoughts

"
Many a time
I have thoughts
About positive and negative things
What inspire the thought ?
Am i suppose to feel this way
Everything seems so far away
But so close i could touch them
I feel i have so many friend
But am lonely than ever
Confusion surrounds me.

© 2016 Adesanya Yewande


Author's Note

Adesanya Yewande
comment,criticism and help are welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good observation about loneliness and confusion. Yet it is very important that we learn to love, nurture and look after ourselves very well first, then we can confidently, joyfully, compassionately look after others as best as we can. Life is beautiful, delicate and precious.
Let our presence in others' lives make them feel inspired, loved and noticed. Let others learn through our actions, not just words. With The Lord's guide in our lives we can apply the virtues of patience, compassion, love, truth...
Jesus said: 'Love your neighbours as you love yourself'

Posted 6 Years Ago


You describe a situation that is probably not strange to many who read this. We will all go through Periods of confusion about who we are and why we're here. I've been there. It takes time to find ourselves. I'm sure someday you will.

Good poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Adesanya Yewande

8 Years Ago

Thanks relic,i guess its an aspect of life one has to pass through.tanks for your review
Wendy, I have learned that both emotions, positive and negative are beneficial and must work together.

While we might like to believe that negative emotions are not to be desired, they in fact, are.

It is with negative emotions you withdraw, you protect yourself, you rethink and regroup your options, and you might even fail at things a bit. But understand that with failure comes the chance to try again and be that much smarter and that much stronger than if you had merely solved the problem in the first place.

Oftentimes I may solve something with a bit of work, and then decide to erase my answer and go at it from a different approach. I do this with the understanding that the more I work with something, failure, if you will, I am that much closer to not just solving how to work it but to know WHY it works the way it does.

Confusion is your brain's way of telling you it is not happy with a solution, even if known, and you endeavor to find a different one that does satisfy you.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Adesanya Yewande

8 Years Ago

Thanks for your review and advice

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016
Tags: thoughts

Author

Adesanya Yewande
Adesanya Yewande

lagos, epe, Nigeria



About
am a young lady who loves to read and write,i feel in reading you get to learn much and know more than you have ,and in writing you get to express your feelings and let out your inner though about lif.. more..

Writing