Extract Emotions from a Job Candidate Video Interview!

Extract Emotions from a Job Candidate Video Interview!

A Story by westwing
"

"Visual Job Hire" is a unique APP that helps discover and understand Emotions from a Candidate job Interview.

"
San Jose, CA, Jan 11, 2019 -- "Visual Job Hire" is a unique APP that helps discover and understand Emotions from a Candidate job Interview.

Visual SciTech has developed a unique "Human Analytics - State of the Art Visual intelligence APP" in the Personnel Selection & Hiring Process, that extracts microexpressions from a Video every four hundreds of a second supported by Big Data technology.

How "Visual Job Hire" works?

First of all, Diagnose a "Candidate" self-video recording Job Interview, the first question is soft, to define a baseline and the remaining seven are related to each of the three hiring categories (Sales, Admin/Finance & High-Risk Jobs).

The Interpretation module allows the "Evaluator" to score the interview and gives valuable information related to 6 possible Emotions (Joy, Surprise, Sadness, Anger, Disgust & Fear) generated for each question response, plus "Blink and Attention" graphs to analyze the "Best Candidate" for a position. All documented on video files for each question.

While you Evaluate and score if a candidate is Lying by reviewing detail Checkpoints related to Face & Eye expressions, Verbal Responses, Body Language by applying professional Interrogation Techniques.

Finally Evaluate the Session Results, clarify and adjust your perceptions and make up your mind!

Trust and support your Instincts!

Your gut feeling is saying "This is not quite right, somehow," it's not quite right. Your sensors are signaling! Careful Analysis of Emotions graphs in the APP show real evidence of a personal reaction to a question as well as the response, those elements will help you in the "Best Candidate" index decision process.

Detail knowledge,

"Personnel Selection & Hiring" information and case are available and structured using  Visual SciTech philosophy to "Act (Diagnose), Think (Interpret) and Solve (Result)" situations and make the right hiring decisions!

Finally, job candidates can rehearse job interviews using the "Visual Job Hire" APP.
A great way to improve performance is by understanding what are you projecting!

Attract and retain the best talent to your team!

One full FREE session to try it and discover a new human dimension!

To download the APP - Google Play Store �" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kawika.visual_job_hire

USE Instructions & Press Kit �" http://visualjobhire.com/diagnose-interpretation/

APP Website - http://visualjobhire.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhOJM837LmM

We will be running a Beta test until January 31, 2019, to correct any situation. Apple iOS version - Comming soon.

Media Contact:
Carlos Cayón-Crosswell, CEO
Visual SciTech
San Jose, CA
1(650) 488 8113
http://visualjobhire.com

© 2019 westwing


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What kind of idiot is so cheap that they spam a writer's venue with crap like this rather than pay the site to advertise, legitimately?

Answer: One that doesn't care that they're being an a*s, are cluttering the forum with spam, and isn't smart enough to realize that it will gather resentment, not customers.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on January 11, 2019
Last Updated on January 11, 2019
Tags: Human Analytics, Visual Intelligence