bitter

bitter

A Poem by whatrachelwrites
"

a rant about people who do not deserve to be ranted about

"
I have always found it strange when you meet rude people. 
poisonous little creatures who get excitement from putting other people down. 
venom in their words they spit at you for a chance to make themselves feel better for a split second. 
to these people I have learned to feel nothing but pity.
they will never love themselves. 
they will always feel inadequate. 
and that I suppose is divine justice. 

© 2021 whatrachelwrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"a rant about people who don't deserve to be ranted about" - true but isn't it also somehow their divine justice that they're just an anonymous subject that got to fuel something better than whatever they did that caused it. Seems ironic to me :)


Posted 3 Years Ago


this is more prose than poetry, but makes a clear statement about an awful truth.
Those who belittle others actually feel bad about themselves and are trying to compensate.
I wonder if it works.
j.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Indeed. And the more you dwell on them, the more they control you.

Posted 3 Years Ago


I suppose this is the world we live in now. People think they have the right to be asses from afar.
I suppose like a rash they disappear eventually. Welcome to the cafe. Hopefully the trolls will take stock and go back into their hole before divine justice is meated out.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Totally agree with you on this write

Posted 3 Years Ago


I love it! Very true words here and I agree totally. I work with people like that!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2021
Last Updated on January 15, 2021
Tags: poetry, comingofage, poets

Author

whatrachelwrites
whatrachelwrites

EDINBURGH, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Scotland. short poems, prose and ramblings. @whatrachelwrites on instagram. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


TANGLES OF LUST TANGLES OF LUST

A Story by DIVYA


Fakers Fakers

A Story by Franky