what you did.

what you did.

A Poem by whitemagic19
"

it's based on about past relationships and ex's. the things sometimes we cant get it off our mind and I'm writing it out.

"

It used to be us but now I'm just a fallen angel sitting on rain clouds.

As tears pour down my cheeks like sadness is the only thing that strives on me like a demonic possession.

I try to be strong as a soldier, but I just can't seem to get those foul words you said out of my mind.

All the scars you left on me and other wounds that are still not healed re-opened from your selfish ego.


As I watch you beg for me to come back to you when I know I can't, you watched me fall and land in a ditch filled with mud and sharp rocks, bruises and cut's covered my whole body. even though they weren't on my skin, I could still feel the emotional pain in my you put me and my heart through.


You used to be so loving and kind, but your jealously took over and turned you into something you weren't. the drinking continued and the verbal abuse kept haunting me. I take it all in because I don't know what to say without being angry.

I don't want to be depressed anymore.


I fake smiles around friends and family, pretending like everything is ok when it still isn't.

I left without a trace because the things you say and do were too hard to take in.

The things you did were unnecessary and childish.


I still remain a fallen angel that feel's lost everyday.

I thought I was a someone, but you made me feel like I was nothing later on.

Your words leave marks all over my mind, making me feel worthless.


but I'm moving on now and getting over what you did to me.


It was what you did to me but why? 

© 2014 whitemagic19


Author's Note

whitemagic19
please comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on May 27, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014
Tags: love, drama