summer nights and summer love.

summer nights and summer love.

A Poem by whitemagic19
"

:)

"

I love the summer night's because of all the memories and fun it brings.

I feel the warmth blow a heat wave on me as I step outside to enjoy the fresh air.

And those who don't know how much it means, to be there.


Dancing under stars, hanging around the fire flies that light up the night sky like a sun that's ready to set.

Hardly any wind blows, and with that light then shines on me, giving me a feeling of happiness.

If I could wish for anything, I would wish for summer to never end.


Goodbye winter, Hello hot weather.


I never really thought about how little time summer has. It comes then goes and the winter that thrives off of us stays for a longer time then we expect.


I wish that we only had summer days and summer nights, that give us the hot warmth we want and not the ice cold pellets that fall from the sky and follow us for months that seems like years. with those feeling come promises that hold within our hearts. but also on summer nights , people fall in love capturing each others hearts and seeming like it was love at first sight.


I never believed at love at first sight until I watched others hold hands for the longest time and hold each other which seemed like forever and a passionate kiss led to, two happy smiles and with the words of each saying I love you made my heart pump with surprisement, passion , joy, happiness but also sadness.


I felt sad because I wished I would have what they had for the longest time, they had true love. but at the same time why should I feel sad, I should be happy for them and with that deep thought snapped me out of confusion when the man knelt on one knee and asked the girl "will you marry me?" she nodded her head and started to cry, then he put the ring on her finger and she hugged him with delight.


and I know one day that will be me or maybe it won't, I just some how wish i'll have a miracle like that come to me and ask me if I believe in love at first sight, i'll reply no, but I do believe in true love that's just right.

© 2014 whitemagic19


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014
Tags: love, happy, passhon