Long Cold Winter

Long Cold Winter

A Poem by samantha

Sliped beyond the reality i once had now passing through the dream's that show the change in my life, can't change the past, but maybe sleep through the cold of winter, i don't want the pain of what happend, the day's are simply hard to get through, my mouth open's and sound's come out but nothing is said, don't slip to far away, i can't see with in this darkness with out you, but it seem's everything is sliping from me, the change is to hard even what i say, the pain is to much, now you sliped away, there's nothing left in my closet but the web's that hide the coldness of which the reality of pain has shown, hard to see the thing's that once right infront now sliped away,  what once flowed happy to me now is bumpy, i feel so much shame, so much hurt, only the cold of dead winter make's me numb, but the cry's with in me can't be ignored, it's to long of a road to turn back, but it all sliped away to evem regret now, the past that has made this winter long and cold, now it's all torn away....

© 2013 samantha


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A winter's slumber can indeed be full of emotion in regards to dealing with an emotional past that's hard to get away from when you're trying to change for the better. An interesting and intriguing read. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 16, 2013
Last Updated on January 16, 2013

Author

samantha
samantha

toronto, Canada



About
im a 30yrs, 3 kids and love writeing poems if u want to know more just ask.... more..

Writing
Her Eyes Her Eyes

A Poem by samantha


VOICE VOICE

A Poem by samantha