Writing is real

Writing is real

A Story by K.A. Boulter
"

These are some stories I write everyday just to write. Topics vary. Some self harm involved and loss. Not all of the stories have these topics.

"
It's all my fault. They're dead and it's my fault. I did this. I don't know why I wrote it. I was mad. Now they're dead. I killed them. It's all my fault. I throw away the cursed paper that did this.
A spark in some faulty wiring in a printer started a fire, and the paper nursed it to its fullest. Soon the whole building was ablaze and all were dead except one young girl, Winnifred.
It's all my fault. I should have never of written it. Although, I couldn't have made it true by writing it. I killed them. It's my fault. We should have been at that restaurant. It's just a coincidence. I didn't make it come true. It was just the wrong time. It's my fault. If I hadn't gotten mad we would be all be eating instead of them being in some morgue. All my fault. I'll prove the writing didn't do this.
Fred was so devestated by her parents loss. She should have told them about the printer. It had started a fire before but she had put it out. It's all her fault. She did this. Everyone needs to know she did this. Fred grabs a knife and writes into her left arm, "your fault". Because it is. All her fault. She should have told them.
All of a sudden a searing pain makes my left arm feel like it's on fire! It burns so bad and the pain rips through my arn and all I want is for it to stop! The pain mostly stopped, although it's a bit sore. I look down onto my arm and all I think is that, it's right. On my left arm, "your fault" is written. It's right. I killed them. It's all my fault. I wrote it. I killed them. My fault. All my fault. I did this. I killed them. They're dead. All my fault. Pay. I have to pay. I grab my notebook and write.
Fred can't take it anymore. She feels like she should have done more. It's her fault that her parents are dead. She should have warned them. She walks onto the freeway and faces oncoming traffic. The truck driver doesn't see her before it's too late. She's dead.
This is what I want. What I need. Dead. I need to be dead. Die. Die. Die. Have to die. I killed them. All my fault. I did this. Have to pay. Why hasn't it happened? Doesn't it know I need this? Have to die. I can't live. All my fault. I look out the window and

© 2015 K.A. Boulter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on April 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 11, 2015

Author

K.A. Boulter
K.A. Boulter

Bath, PA



About
I love to read and write. Writing is more of a hobby for me but I've always wanted to get better at it. I'm a complete nerd and love doctor who, supernatural, sherlock, bones, and love youtube. more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Poem by K.A. Boulter


Pain Pain

A Poem by K.A. Boulter


Beauty Beauty

A Poem by K.A. Boulter