Random segments

Random segments

A Story by Isabella Dewynter
"

this is just a group of random pieces of writing in my scribble book that i haven't used in or turn into a story

"
segment 1:
"Thou shalt kill as thee pleases
God thine sin shan't 
As thou shalt not repent
Blood is red
Lips are blue
God can't aid you"
DiamondAssassins

The parchment lay as still as his corpse, pinned to his chest, written in his own blood. he seemed more approachable decapitated, the priest noted, the rage of demons had disappeared from the generals eyes.

segment 2:
The fire cascaded through the elaborate ship, as Edman gazed on horrified whilst the soldiers held him back; forcing him to watch as the only family he had sink. Listening to his mother's dieing cries.The baby girl in her arms harmonised her screams to that of her mother's.

segment 3:
His gasping screams were drowned out by the chit-chat of insignificant teenage gossip and high pitched giggles.

segment 4:
They squawked across the classroom in outrage.

segment 5:
She was so utterly repulsed that she gagged from within feeling her stomach churn and twist. The grotesque thought plugged her mind putting vomit in her throat. The ensaisitionable need to run increased by the second as he inches closer and closer making her shrink away like a little mouse.

segment 6:
Deep within a great caven lay the secrets of a life once lived but now they hides in their tomb of towering minerals. The cover brown leather and pages yellowed by the ages come and gone. The words and secrets trapped in the journal's pages long to be read, to come alive once more, to feel the texture of tongue and fluent accent. They silently beckon her in weak desperation and she ignores their plea once again going to climb higher. She has denied them voice for almost 18 years, everyday she'd climb right pass them as they cry out weakly (meekly) in dire need to be freed.

segment 7:
Drunk and disorderly, underaged and unnecessarily outraged je lumbered through the door to face his friend. Then came the first blow a cowardice move that turned into a series of coward shots sentencing the poor young sportsman to an agonising death. That first punch created a butterfly effect of tragic events that would effect hundreds to thousands of lives.

segment 8:

I’m here. I’m real. I’m alive. I exist. Then why can no one see me am I invisible? Am I just simply not worth thinking about? I sit here in this gapping dark hole looking up my endeavor to see light fails every time in this darkness, completely alone and finally I feel like I belong. Ok that’s it humanity shut your bloody pie holes I will find a way out and be myself. Let the darkness be, endeavour unholy and be evil or let this be warning to you. If you love God I will torture you for the rest of your worthless life until I finally get bored of that and Dore, Hang and Quarter you. Let me be in evil ways I am happy and you are alive.


segment 9:

A disease like darkness had taken over the clear bright sky leaving nothing but empty greys this hallowed day had now become a day of red, a day of power, a day of doom and it is on the day of doom that we fight. The new beginning had come to burn all sin that lives within to make room for the next creation the next era of beings. The world is now faced with the wrath of the Alfa and the Omega. The seven seals have been broken and the he who rides the white horse, he is named Death shall ride and bring with him the purged souls of heaven.

© 2015 Isabella Dewynter


Author's Note

Isabella Dewynter
sorry able the spelling mistaken and the grammar mistakes i'm not very good at editing and i can't spell.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on July 22, 2015
Last Updated on August 31, 2015

Author

Isabella Dewynter
Isabella Dewynter

Gold Coast, QLD, Australia



About
I am a Queensland university student- I am currently studying creative writing and literature, however, I did engineering for a semester. I mostly write short-stories and poetry although, I make an ef.. more..

Writing