Chapter 09: Coronation in Xordania

Chapter 09: Coronation in Xordania

A Chapter by Shin

                        Weeks passed after the events of the Krampus, Diamond week is up, a holiday week in Lemuria, the birth date of a legendary warrior of Lemuria is during this week as well as the death of one of Lemuria’s greatest Emperors and the mark of a past revolution is also during this week effectively giving everyone a complete week off. Lloyd, Seshiro, Kirisu, Kyoshi and Zero are outside of the building complex where Lloyd lives. Kyoshi has a blue electric guitar on his back, Lloyd asks. “Alright, remember the plans we had for Megalis?”

            “What plans? You never mentioned anything about any plans.” Seshiro says making a doubtful expression.

            “So what, he didn’t really mention them, but it sounds interesting.” Kirisu says excited.

            “Keep me out of this.” Zero calmly says with his arms crossed lying against an electric pole.

            “You mean you aren’t going?” Lloyd asks.

            “No.” Zero quickly replies.

            “Party pooper.” Kirisu says in a low voice.

            “I’m not going either; I have to practice with my guitar.” Kyoshi says as quickly as Zero.

            “Then I shouldn’t-” Seshiro is cut off.

            “Oh no, you aren’t getting out of this one Seshi.” Lloyd says raising his hand signaling not to say anymore.

            “But-” Seshiro is cut off again; Lloyd then places his left arm around Seshiro and walks a little from the party. Lloyd begins to whisper to Seshiro. “Come on man, Kyoshi and Zero aren’t going, and me and Kirisu there alone would be weird if you get what I mean. Come on, we’re old buddies; let’s just hang around for old times’ sake.”

            “Ughh, ok, ok, fine, for the good old days.” Seshiro whispers as he sighs.

            “Ok then, there’s a big party held in Megalis during this time of week, so let’s road trip.” Lloyd says standing next to a cab pointing out to the road, Kirisu does the same, but sitting on the side walk. Zero stands next to Kirisu waiting for the others, he then asks Kirisu. “What about the girls?”

            “This is top secret, not one word to the girls. I told them we were going to visit some old friends.  Anyways…” Lloyd says once again pointing out the road with Kirisu next to him in a stylish position as they both shout at the same time. “We’re off!”

            “You both look lame.” Zero says shaking his head.

            “Very.” Kyoshi agrees nodding; he takes out his guitar and plays a quick note that makes them sound lamer.

                        Lloyd, Seshiro and Kirisu get inside the cab; the drive is a long trip taking up to eight hours and one stop until they reach their destination. Everyone is excited, except for Seshiro who is keeping the same cool expression as always, after all these hours on the road they finally arrive at a huge city with tall buildings and the streets full of people walking everywhere, the cab swiftly leaves.

            “We’re finally here!” Lloyd jumps in joy.

            “I don’t think I would have lasted another second in there.” Seshiro says annoyed.

            “We should find an Inn to stay for tonight.” Kirisu suggests.

            “Something doesn’t seem right…” Seshiro says observing the city.

                        Kirisu is stretching his legs as everyone else is relieved they arrived at their destination. Seshiro keeps wondering what’s wrong; Kirisu looks around to find an interesting detail.

            “This is Xordania.” Kirisu says calmly.

            “What?” Lloyd asks grabbing Kirisu by his shoulders.

            “We’re not in Megalis; we’re in the country of Xordania.” Kirisu explains.

            “WHAT? No way, that damned cab driver!!!” Lloyd says shaking Kirisu back and forth.

            “Maybe if you would’ve kept your mouth shut about the picture of the cab drivers wife maybe he wouldn’t have done this to us.” Seshiro says irritated.

                        Lloyd starts flashbacking when he was in the taxi cab.

            “Damn, I’d hit it, with a taxi cab, hahaha, get it? Taxi cab!” Lloyd says laughing uncontrollably.

            “Hahaha!” Kirisu laughs as well.

                        Back in the present, Seshiro slightly slaps Lloyd’s face with the palm of his hand making him come back to the present.

            “Hahaha, yeah.” Lloyd says laughing while rubbing the back of his head with his right hand.

            “Anyways, we’re already here so let’s spend our holiday here, what do you and Kirisu say?” Seshiro asks looking at Lloyd and Kirisu.

            “Still, I can’t believe that taxi driver did this to us, crossed a whole damn country to get back at us, but man that laugh was worth it, didn’t you see his wife? Damn… man the harpoons captain, haha.” Kirisu says laughing.

            “Well, geographically speaking we are next to Megalis if you want to get another cab and head back.” Seshiro suggests.

                        Kirisu and Lloyd looks at Seshiro questioning if he realized what he just said, with this he picks up on what they are thinking.

            “Never mind.” Seshiro says turning around all looking at the city.

                        They all look at their surroundings; Xordania has many stone and marvel buildings, a very artistic feel. The roads are made of dark grayish bricks with a huge mediaeval looking castle that is so huge you can see it from anywhere in the whole city.

            “Wow, look at this place, staying here really doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Lloyd says looking a woman’s butt as she walks with a mini skirt.

            “But Lloyd, we were going to Megalis to see chicks take off their tops.” Kirisu says.

            “You’re right man, what the hell am I thinking?!” Lloyd says to himself.

                        Kirisu then starts to walk away from Lloyd and Seshiro.

            “Where you going?” Seshiro asks.

            “I told you, we should look for an inn.” Kirisu says walking away.

            “Alright, alright we’ll look for an inn.” Lloyd says walking alongside Seshiro right behind Kirisu.

                        They all look around until they find a nearby inn; it’s kind of cheap, but at the same time they aren't going to be in it all the time, it’s just a rendezvous point, a room with three beds. Kirisu and Lloyd go their separate ways; Seshiro wants to explore the city.

            “…humph, where can a guy get a good drink around here?” Seshiro asks himself looking around the city, then quickly noticing a bar in nearby corner. While entering the bar, a beautiful woman with black long hair and green eyes keeps her eyes fixated on him, Seshiro sits on the bar stool waiting for the bar keeper.

            “Compliments from the lady.” The bartender says offering a glass of alcohol in pousse-café style, which is a drink with multi layered colors, each of different types of alcohol, the bartender points out the beautiful woman that noticed Seshiro when he entered. Seshiro picks up the drink and heads towards her sitting next to the woman.

            “Thanks for the drink.” Seshiro says raising his drink.

            “No problem, handsome.” The beautiful woman says looking at Seshiro with a slight but sexy smile.

            “Why did you buy me a drink?” Seshiro asks carefully.

            “Why not?” The beautiful woman asks.

            “Well, forget it, so, what’s your name?” Seshiro asks.

            “Kyoko and what about you?” She asks back.

            “My name is Seshiro.” He says.

                        They continue their conversation, everything going smoothly for Seshiro, then Kyoko invites him to go out around the city. They keep walking around the city until they reach a hotel.

            “Oh, can you come up with me to my room? I want to pick up some things.” Kyoko asks observing Seshiro from tip to toe.

            “Ok. Something’s not right about this.” Seshiro thinks to himself.

                        They go up to her suite, she takes off her long coat and throws it on a chair, she then gets close to Seshiro and starts stroke his chest, then pushing him on the bed. She then gets on top of him and starts kissing his neck very slowly.

            “This is so sudden… Hisana…” Seshiro thinks, then imagining Kyoko as Hisana unconsciously.

            “Huh? What am I thinking?” Seshiro thinks to himself once again.

                        As she kisses him, she stops and says. “You’re all mine now.” Her eyes become slit, her nails grow long, a pair of wings grows out of her back, her ears become pointy. Seshiro surprised at this says. “I was kinda expecting this.”

            “It’s a shame, you’re so handsome.” Kyoko says holding Seshiro’s hand down to the bed.

            “Damn! I feel heavy… why? I can’t move! I’m paralyzed? Or is she as heavy as a truck?” Seshiro thinks to himself, then asking. “What kind of demon are you?”

            “A Succubus.” Kyoko says with a smirk.

            “I see. Well, what are you waiting for?” Seshiro says, Spirit Force begins leaking out of Seshiro. “I can move again!” Seshiro think, then throwing Kyoko to the side of the bed, she charges towards Seshiro, Seshiro side steps evades her swift attacks, she charges once again, but Seshiro just keeps evading, Kyoko is then able to scratch Seshiro’s arm a little with her long nails.

            “Why are you attacking me?” Seshiro asks.

            “You seem to have a very tasty Life Force within you, that’s why.” Kyoko explains.

            “You could’ve been a little stealthier if you just wanted to eat the Life Force outta me.” Seshiro says backing away slightly.

            “Heh, well, I didn’t think you were this quick at evading my attacks.” Kyoko admits.

            “Ok then, let’s finish this.” Seshiro says charging towards Kyoko, he rolls through the floor while making a replica of his sword with ice and quickly stabs her in the stomach.

            “You… I didn’t expect… this from a human…” Kyoko says turning to sand afterwards.

            “That demon wasn’t all that strong… or am I getting stronger? Wait a minute, if there was a demon here, which means there’s bound to be more, I better tell Lloyd and Kirisu!” Seshiro says quickly leaving the hotel. Meanwhile Kirisu and Lloyd are still walking around, they both head out to the center of the city where a crowd is already gathering in front of the castle. They sit at the edge of a fountain that is in the very middle, Seshiro suddenly arrive.

            “Hey guys, I just- What’s going on?” Seshiro asks looking at all the people gathering.

            “The future queen is about to make an appearance before the coronation.” Kirisu explains.

            “The coronation is tomorrow, correct?” Seshiro asks.

            “Yep.” Kirisu nods.

            “There sure are a lot of reporters here! I’m surprised little miss exclusive hot Gail Evans isn’t here.”

                        Seshiro then thinks. “If the coronation is going to be tomorrow and the queen is going to show herself, that means with all the demons here, something is about to happen.”

                        Meanwhile in Lemuria Hisana, Kazumi and Yumi are in Kazumi’s house watching TV; sitting on the couch watching a soap opera.

            “… I love you with all my heart; I just wish you parents could see that!” The main male character says holding the main female character’s hands.

            “Our Love is not meant to be, yet I want it so badly! I love you Makoto!” The main female character says shedding tears.

                        Kazumi is on the couch crying her eyes out to these people on the screen, except Yumi and Hisana.

            “They’re just actors, why are you crying?” Hisana asks.

            “I know! But it’s the story that matters!” Kazumi says with her face all red.

                        Suddenly the show is interrupted by a news broadcast.

            “We interrupt this program to bring you this update; the future queen of Xordania will be making an appearance later today.” The reporter says in front of the plaza where the big fountain is.

            “Finally, I hate these soap operas; they’re all the same story with different names.” Yumi says, then spotting Lloyd, Seshiro and Kirisu in the background sitting on the fountain.

            “Those a******s lied to us!” Yumi says standing up and placing her right foot on the coffee table in front of the couch.

            “What should we do?” Kazumi asks wiping her tears away with a handkerchief.

            “We should handle this when they return.” Hisana says calmly.

            “No screw that I’m going to Xordania!” Yumi says putting her convert sneakers on.

            “You can try calling them on their cell phones you know.” Hisana says calmly.

            “Oh yeah… I forgot.” Yumi takes out her cell phone and tries calling Lloyd, she waits, but a female voice says. “The number you are calling is temporarily unavailable, please call again later.” “Uhh, Lloyd must’ve turned off his cell phone.”

            “Try Seshiro and Kirisu.” Hisana says.

            “Alright…” Yumi tries calling them, but hears the same message from the female voice. “Nope… they must have it turned off as well… those a******s.”

            “That or they have no signal which I doubt it.” Hisana says shrugging her shoulders.

            “We now return you to Prayers of Sorrow.” The reporter says.

            “We’ll go after the show is over.” Kazumi says sitting in front of the TV.

            “But that’s more than eight hours away by train!” Hisana says.

            “Well, you’re right; I’ll get that liar when he comes back.” Yumi says pissed off and sitting again on the couch.

                        While the people in the center of the city are waiting for the future queen to show herself, the party is still sitting next to the fountain.

            “What have you two been doing this whole time while I was away?” Seshiro asks.

            “Don’t ask!” Lloyd and Kirisu say in unison.

            “O…k…” Seshiro says, then thinking. “Should I tell them what’s been going on? Maybe I’m just too paranoid.”

            “Anyways what’s going on here, why are there so many people?” Lloyd asks.

            “Haven’t you been listening to what Kirisu just said, the queen will be coroneted tomorrow and she’s making her last appearance as a princess today.” Seshiro explains.

                        Meanwhile in the castle, on the balcony where everyone can see the princess from down below, princess Onassis suddenly appears on the balcony, she has long shiny jet black hair, clear blue eyes and the body of an angel, wearing a dark black dress, a truly fitting look for a princess and future queen. Alongside her there are two royal guards that are escorting her for her speech, but there is another person who is with her and is also being escorted alongside her. A man wearing a Gen-Exis military captain’s uniform covering his eyes with the tip of his captain’s hat, he also has long wavy hair and a long beard.

            “Oh my God! She’s a total babe!” Lloyd says almost drooling.

            “Something’s not right…” Seshiro says.

            “What do you mean?” Kirisu asks.

            “That’s a Gen-Exis official.” Seshiro says pointing out at the captain.

            “What’s the big deal?” Lloyd asks shrugging his shoulders.

            “Xordania signed a treaty before the war marking them as a neutral country that won’t support either side.” Kirisu explains.

            “Right, one would think it’s just a friendly visit from a neighboring country, but during times of war it’s obvious they’re trying to get this country to their side.” Seshiro says still looking at the captain.

            “That doesn’t make too much sense if this is already a neutral ground.” Lloyd says with an unworried expression.

            “That maybe so, but if you soften a deal with the country’s leader this may very well be another part of Gen-Exis.” Kirisu states.

            “But to tell you guys the truth, I’ve been putting some pieces to the puzzle since I got here, first a demon attacks me a while ago, I killed it, then the coronation is at hand and now Gen-Exis suddenly appeared, do you guys see what I mean?” Seshiro asks looking at both Kirisu and Lloyd.

            “What! A demon attacked you?” Lloyd asks shocked.

            “Damn, if there are demons here while the coronation takes place, plus Gen-Exis officials, something is about to happen in any minute!” Kirisu says worried.

                        Just then Onassis begins to speak.

            “Good Afternoon to all my Xordanian children, to those who do not know me, I am Shirley Onassis the twelfth. It’s been a week now since the previous queen, my mother, Vladin Onassis the eleventh passed away; I promise you all I will rule just as my mother did. I will never forget her gentle smile when our country was blooming because of her or the tears she shed when a difficult decision had to be done. I will do my best in hopes of making our Xordania flourish and excel further than my mother or the previous rulers of our country as Onassis the twelfth; I will bring more prosperity and wealth to both the country and the people who reside in it.

                        Everyone is cheering in the streets, yelling “Long live Onassis the twelfth” everyone celebrating how the princess established herself as the queen, reporters with their cameras and crew broadcasting the event all around the world. While the man by the side of Onassis congratulated her on earning the peoples trust in such a way.

            “That was a nice speech you just gave, you are both beautiful and have a good head on your shoulders.” The captain says clapping his hands.

            “Flattering me won’t help you change anything, the treaty was signed by my mother, so there isn’t anything you could do or say to make me side with Gen-Exis.” Onassis says.

                        The captain looks down at the queens subjects, looking around he sees the party, looking down at them he then thinks to himself. “What are they doing here? I can’t believe it!”

                        After Onassis walks back into the castle, the people leave little by little as the party goes back to the hotel. The coronation will be tomorrow early in the evening and the celebration will be later at night. The next day they all got up, Lloyd and Kirisu are talking to Seshiro concerning the demon Seshiro killed yesterday.

            “I still can’t believe a demon appeared here and attacked you.” Kirisu says in disbelief.

            “We can’t even have a little time off!” Lloyd shouts angrily.

            “Anyways, forget about that, we have more important matters to discuss, like that “Captain” that was with Onassis, you don’t think Xordania will end up allying with Gen-Exis do you?” Seshiro asks.

            “I don’t think so; it’s been neutral for a very long time, so I don’t think it’ll change just like that.” Kirisu says wondering.

            “You’re right, anyways, let’s get going.” Seshiro says leaving through the door, Lloyd and Kirisu right behind him.

                        Most of the day passes by with everything going normally until the sun starts to set, it’s now the ceremony inside the castle, a lot of rich and high class people are inside attending the ceremony and eating caviar. The event is being televised with a huge screen on a building outside for the townspeople to view the event, outside Seshiro keeps his eyes focused on the screen looking at the captain who is next to Onassis. Seshiro looks around him noticing some suspicious people around, some who are not viewing the event or put little care on what is happening despite being so close to the castle, but he does not concern himself with this.

            “So how are we going to get into the castle?” Lloyd asks observing the castle.

            “I never said we were going into the castle.” Seshiro says.

            “I managed to gather some info; apparently he’ll be leaving the day after tomorrow. That’s when we make our move.” Kirisu says looking at Seshiro.

                        Suddenly as the crown is being placed on the queen’s head, outside a four legged

demon comes crashing out of a building with skin dark as the night, it doesn’t have eyes, it uses all its other instinct to fight, soon after five more come out and then one last demon descends from the sky looking like a gargoyle, it’s at least eight feet tall with horns that extend and curve all the way to the back of its shoulders.

            “Eight demons?!” Seshiro says in shock.

            “Not again!” Lloyd says sighing.

                        The streets are in panic, people running away, the four legged demons are attacking the people, slashing and devouring while the one that looks like gargoyle simply levitates and heads to the castle balcony. Everyone inside the castle is notified of what is going on outside, Onassis as well as a few royal guards’ look through the balcony where the winged demon is. The demon leans his arm back as a fluorescent yellow energy ball accumulates on its hand and unleashes it on Onassis, as the energy ball is about to hit, a wall of water pressure protects Onassis and the royal guards, it’s none other than the princess herself with her right arm raised.

            “A demon, I’ve seen some in my ancestor’s memories, but never in person.” Onassis says still with her hand raised.

            “Send all the soldiers to dispatch all the monsters!” The royal guard commander orders the royal guard.

                        Onassis quickly speaks after this order. “Wait, stop, there are three young men holding them back, order the troops to evacuate everyone in the plaza.”

            “Yes ma’am!” The royal guard commander says.

                        Meanwhile down at the center of the capital the party is doing everything they can to minimize the casualties as they fight the demons.

            “S**t, none of us brought any weapons!” Seshiro says looking around to find something.

                        He then spots a dead guard next to him and grabs the spear laying on the ground, Seshiro then goes on to aid his friends. Lloyd is fighting one of them bare handedly, the demon is very agile and can resist his fists and kicks covered with wind powers, Lloyd closes in to hit it, but it evades every time, the demon is moving wildly opening its mouth, then grabbing Lloyd’s shirt with its mouth and rips it off. Lloyd then jumps making a front flip evading the demons attacks then landing behind the demon where he spots a dead guard and his lance right next to him on the ground. Lloyd then swings his lance horizontally at the demon, but it backs off and then spits his shirt, the demon is getting ready to attack once more as Lloyd makes a stance pointing the lance forwards with his legs slightly separated from each other.

            “Even though I’ve used a spear before in training, I still don’t know how to completely move with a lance, I was never that good, but I’ll improvise like I always do!” Lloyd says to himself.

                        As a demon runs after Seshiro, he suddenly arrives next to Lloyd

            “Thanks man, you made it just in time!” Lloyd says leaning his back against Seshiro’s.

            “Actually the demon was following me and I ran into you accidentally.” Seshiro says looking back above his right shoulder.

            “Whatever, let’s just kill these things and get it over with!” Lloyd says still looking at the demon.

                        Seshiro and Lloyd have a mid-range reach and combine a three sixty view each guarding each other’s backs. One of the demons suddenly bites Lloyd’s lance with its sharp claws thus holding it. While the demon bites Lloyd’s lance Seshiro without looking over his shoulder suddenly thrust the demons neck with his spear, but the demon doesn’t even flinch. The demon in Seshiro’s side suddenly charges towards him, but Seshiro thrust its stomach, then lifts the demon in midair and throws him towards where the demon at Lloyd’s side is.

            “Nice, but did you look?” Lloyd asks mockingly with a smirk.

            “Nah.” Seshiro replies.

                        Unexpectedly a small cut emerges from Lloyd’s left cheek.

            “Watch where you’re thrusting that thing next time!” Lloyd shouts angrily.

            “Hehehe, sorry, I’m no good with spears.” Seshiro says grinning.

            “Anyways, we got a fight to finish.” Lloyd says making the same stance as before.

                        The demons charge towards Seshiro and Lloyd making zigzags, but Seshiro all of a sudden spins on the ground rotating horizontally making three sixty turns almost like if he is break dancing, as Seshiro executes his assault Lloyd jumps in the air. Lloyd is able to strike the legs of one of the demons, but the other one jump a second before he can be strike. As the demon jumps in the air, Lloyd makes a vertical attack with the lance therefore throwing the demon back on the concrete ground as Seshiro also strikes him still spinning on the ground with his spear. One of the demons unexpectedly charges towards Lloyd catching him off guard, at the last moment he blocks, but the impact is so hard his lance flies to the opposite direction. Seshiro sees the lance while it’s still vertically rotating rapidly in midair, he then thrust his spear into the ground, then jumping on the tip of the spear and as Lloyd pulls out the spear he blocks and at the same time boosting Seshiro to jump high into the air. While Seshiro jumps in the air he grabs the lance and charges towards the demon that is about to attack Lloyd from behind. Seshiro quickly throws his lance at the demon penetrating the demon on its back as he lands on it and blows the demon into pieces when he pulls out his lance with incredible force thus killing it. Lloyd is still blocking as the demon bites the spear trying to pull it away from Lloyd; the demon succeeds in pulling away the spear from Lloyd’s hand. Lloyd is mad because he got both weapons taken away from him twice in a row, without hesitating he punches the demon under the jaw with his bare hands covered with wind. Seshiro quickly jumps over Lloyd and falls down on the demon as he thrusts the demon in the head with his lance.

            “That was close, thanks man.” Lloyd says with a smile.

            “Don’t mention it.” Seshiro says.

                        As Seshiro and Lloyd talks, the concrete street begins to crack and rise up, Seshiro and Lloyd gets separated because of this, Seshiro’s lance falls through the crack. He ends up in another area alone with another demon.

            “S**t! I’m stuck with one of these things and with no sword!” Seshiro says to himself, then accumulating ice elemental powers forming a replica sword of his own with ice as he then spins his sword stabbing it on the ground making ice stalagmites towards the demon, but the demon evades by jumping and sidestepping. The demon jumps towards Seshiro as it attacks, but Seshiro side flips many times while evading the demons every attack. Seshiro back flips when the demon is about to bite him, he then forms two more swords of ice. Seshiro then charges towards the demon as the demon also charges towards Seshiro. Seshiro then slides under the demon and as he slides many ice spikes came out of the ground the path he had already past thus thrusting the demons stomach, but the demon stands up like if didn’t even tickle.

            “Damn, that thing is resistant as hell!” Seshiro says observing the demon in amazement.

                        The demon charges at Seshiro once again, but Seshiro doesn’t move. As the demon jumps on Seshiro, he jumps up and stabs the demons stomach with his ice made sword. The demon lands, but it seems like it has no effect at all, Seshiro then thought to himself. “I think I have an idea!”

                        Seshiro still in fighting position and with the other ice sword he has left, he makes another ice sword, but only this time when he charges towards the demon he throws one of his swords high up in the sky. As he still charges towards the demon he makes yet another sword and also throwing it up in the sky. Seshiro then slides under the demon once more, only this time he kicks the demon high up in the air, after the demon is in midair still stunned by Seshiro’s kick, Seshiro throws his remaining ice sword towards the demon thus stabbing it in its stomach and throwing the demon even higher up. Seshiro then jumps high up in the air and catches one of the ice swords he had thrown up and thrust the demons right side ribs as he makes another ice sword and throws it up in the air. Seshiro yet again catches one of the other ice swords he had thrown, but only this time he thrusts it’s neck as he jumps repelling himself upward using the demons back and catches the remaining ice sword as he then comes down with his ice sword pointing downward and thus stabbing the demons back as he covers the entire demons body in ice. As he lands with the demon covered in ice the demon shatters into million pieces hence killing it.

            “Glad that’s over with! I’m exhausted since I used too much Spirit Force making those ice swords.” Seshiro says panting.

                        While Seshiro has ended his fight, Lloyd ends up next to Kirisu where two other demons of the same kind await.

            “I’m tired of only using my powers since I don’t have a weapon!” Kirisu says with his hands raised up.

            “No worries, I’m here to back you up now.” Lloyd says standing next to Kirisu.

                        One of the demons suddenly attacks a nearby injured guard, but Kirisu quickly jumps over where the guard is and rescues him from the demons attack.

            “You alright?” Kirisu asks bending down checking to see if the guard has any injuries.

            “Yes, thank you, so you’re fighting those demons bare handedly?” The guard asks.

            “Yes.” Kirisu replies.

            “Then here, take this.” The guard says unsheathing his rapier and hands it to Kirisu.

            “Are you sure?” Kirisu asks.

            “I’m not going to use it anyway since I’m injured and all.” The guard says still holding it up.

            “Thank you.” Kirisu says taking the rapier.

                        While Kirisu is making sure the guard is fine, Lloyd is fending off the two demons, Kirisu rapidly appears next to Lloyd and raises the rapier to his face ready to fight.

            “Can you handle yourself with one of those?” Lloyd asks with a doubtful expression.

            “Yeah my brother taught me a few things.” Kirisu states.

            “Cool.” Lloyd says.

                        Kirisu stands firm with a pose of a royal guard rather than his usual samurai stance, raising the rapier up to his chest he says. “En garde!”

                        The demons do not waste time nearing their prey, Lloyd quickly accumulating his wind on his right hand while holding his lance in the other. One of the demons now no more than a feet away from Lloyd attacks trying to sink its teeth in him, Lloyd swings his lance making the demon evade to his left, he quickly grabs the demon with his wind accumulated hand and quickly throws it to the side, the demon recovered in a second. This time it slowly walks forward as if analyzing Lloyd with its mouth open, Lloyd just scans him as it slowly makes it way. All of a sudden it jumps into the air and towards Lloyd, Lloyd just guards, trying to accumulate more wind, but the demon simply lands behind him, it grabs Lloyd with its tail and bites his leg, making him lose balance. Lloyd once more swings his lance, the demon backs away, but not without half his tail being cut off, Lloyd enraged runs ahead and towards the demon, with both hands covered in wind powers, he throws his lance at the monster, the demon evades Lloyd quickly running up to it, he punches it with one hand, he grabs his lance once more, throws it again, the demon is hit this time with his remaining wind accumulated hand, he punches it under the jaw, the demon recovers with a few bruises.

            “Heh, tuff one aren’t ya?” Lloyd says with a grin.

                        The demon growls in a menacing way, Lloyd once more charges at it while

the demon does the same, halfway the demon’s speed accelerates, taking Lloyd off guard it head butted him making him fall for a second time, it starts biting him, trying to rip off his clothes Lloyd’s body let out a huge burst of wind making the demon back away. Lloyd gets up even more enraged, once more they both run towards each other, Lloyd accumulates wind in the tip of the lance making it sharper then slicing it in half. Kirisu keeps his gentleman’s pose, pointing the rapier at the demon it circles Kirisu slowly moving around, Kirisu just stands firm not moving to either side, the demon gets behind him and pounces at him, but Kirisu moves the rapier guarding his back side, quickly he turns around and tries piercing the demon, it backs away only inches from the tip. Once more he stands his pose awaiting the monster, as the demon charges once again, its thrust by many dark spears right before it can bite Kirisu. The fight ends, but Seshiro isn’t so lucky because he’s facing two of those demons all alone once again.

            “Am I a demon magnet or something?” Seshiro thinks.

                        The demons rushes towards Seshiro and attacks him, he barely evades both of the demons assaults. Seshiro still with his ice made replica begins to attack, but the demons are too swift, they evade and counter all of Seshiro’s attacks.

            “It looks like these are a little faster.” Seshiro says to himself.

                        The demons once more charge towards Seshiro, but only this time they are able to hit him multiple times and send him flying. Seshiro stands up and charges towards them and is somehow able to strike one of them with his sword, but the demon doesn’t even feel Seshiro’s blow.

            “What!? Is fatigue finally catching up?” Seshiro thinks.

                        The demons then repeatedly attacks the very exhausted Seshiro without mercy thus leaving him weak and without energy  as the demons are going to deliver the final blow, Seshiro who is almost dead lying on the ground unexpectedly lets out a fearsome blue aura coming from his back. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

                        As the demons are going to finish Seshiro off, Seshiro suddenly stops the demons claws with his bare hands and bursts in Spirit Force, then slashing both the demons very swiftly multiple times therefore killing them instantly.

            “Ughh, crap… are there anymore?” Seshiro asks looking around.

                        Seshiro walks towards the party, everyone is exhausted, on top of having to fight the other demons they now face one stronger than any other, the demon stands proudly on a building about to finish the job that the other demons couldn’t when suddenly in a flash, it is cut in half, he is killed by the captain who is now standing in front of the whole party. Seshiro looks at him sharply; unsure of what is going to happen next, before Seshiro can open his mouth the captain speaks. “Do not worry; I have nothing to gain by killing you.”

                        Seshiro abruptly blows the building where the captain is on into pieces with a powerful vertical slash engulfed with his blue aura, but after the dust disperses, the captain can be seen jumping back into the castle.

            “Where the hell is that damn captain!?” Seshiro asks looking all around him.

            “Ohh well.” Lloyd says sighing.

            “Hurry, we have to get in the castle.” Kirisu says running towards the castle.

            “Right.” Lloyd and Seshiro say in unison.

                        As they run towards the entrance, a few guards stop them. ‘Wait a minute young ones! Leave all your weapons here.”

            “What?” Lloyd asks pissed off.

            “Just do as they say, we don’t want any problems.” Kirisu says.

                        The party drops the weapons.

            “You may pass, the queen wishes to see you.” The guard says.

            “Sweet!” Lloyd jumps in excitement.

                        The guards quickly open the giant gates, letting the party inside the castle; some soldiers escort them upstairs, once they reach the royal chamber the queen greets them with a smile and full of relief. “Thank you all very much for your assistance.”

            “Think nothing of it your royal hotness!” Lloyd says with a perverse expression observing the queen from tip to toe.

            “Don’t you mean highness?” Onassis asks puzzled.

            “Shut up hotness!” Lloyd says quickly.

            “What did you say?” Onassis asks seriously.

            “Nothing at all, proceed.” Lloyd says nervously.

            “Your highness, I’m pretty sure that captain from the ceremony was in Lemuria; since the day I felt his Spirit Force many demons have appeared in Lemuria, he might be the cause, once he appeared here too, the demons also appeared as well.” Seshiro says.

            “What!?” Onassis asks shocked.

            “But what the hell would they gain from this attack?” Lloyd asks staring at Seshiro.

            “I think he was attempting to kill your highness and then seize control of Xordania over the confusion of the death of the queen.” Seshiro replies.

                        Abruptly a royal guard barges in an inappropriate manner as he informs the queen. “My lady, the captain is gone!”

                        Onassis keeps her calm and then looks at the party. “I see…Very well, it seems these aren’t just speculations.”

                        Meanwhile in a military ship now a few miles away from the port of Xordania, the captain is looking out at the sea. “Those demons…Who summoned them?”

                        As he wonders this, two figures in an unknown location are sitting in a dark living room looking at the reports of the attack on Xordania on the news in a huge TV screen. A man with white hair and a grayish beard accompanied by a man with dark silver blue hair, he’s wearing a tuxedo and he has in his mouth what seems as a blunt, he smiles and says. “Now what little ties Gen-Exis and Xordania had, has now been broken.”

            “Those kids saving those people sure were unexpected.” The bearded man says.

            “They were useful, I hesitated to this plan knowing a lot of people would have died, but they saved me from that burden.” The man with the blunt says crossing his leg.

            “We need that artifact; I never thought after all these years that it would still be buried in Lemuria.” The bearded man says touching his beard.

            “We’ll need to send someone to Lemuria to pick the artifact, but you’ll have to summon again.” The man with the blunt says letting out smoke from his nose.

            “I’ll work on it right away; we’ll continue working in the shadows as Gen-Exis continues to be the center of attention worldwide.” The bearded man says.

                        These two figures continue to watch the news, now back in Xordania the party leave the castle and return to the inn, after the week passes, they obviously return to Lemuria where they encounter some people waiting for them in front of Lloyd’s apartment.

            “Oh, what’s up Yumi?” Lloyd asks walking towards the building.

            “There you are you lying son of a b***h!” Yumi says pointing at Lloyd.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?” Lloyd asks with a confused expression.

            “You lied to us! You just wanted to have fun all by yourself didn’t ya!” Yumi says angrily.

            “Hey, hey, yeah I lied, but it’s not like you’re my girl or anything to be all mad.” Lloyd says shrugging his shoulder.

            “Thank God I’m not, something that’ll never happen.” Yumi says sighing.

            “I can’t believe you’re becoming more like Lloyd!” Kazumi says crossing her arms.

            “No, I’m not!” Kirisu says desperately.

            “Actually yeah, you kinda are!” Seshiro says.

            “Shut it!” Kirisu shouts.

                        Zero suddenly appears out of the blue and says. “So, you encountered some demons, I want the full details.”

            “How do you know that?” Lloyd asks distrustfully observing Zero.

            “I can smell it on you guys.” Zero replies.

            “Ok, ok, whatever.” Lloyd says annoyed.

                        Lloyd, Seshiro and Kirisu explain everything that happened in Xordania, they then lave to their houses.


© 2013 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol lloyd as always is a badass like the other main characthers,awesome chapter man, funny too, never earn the rage of those girls xD keep it up

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow....Lloyd is a real loser, but i love him. Haha. I love Zero to. He should have went with them. Well anyways I like this chapter. Lloyd is funny. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2013

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..