Chapter 42: The Unforgiving Ocean

Chapter 42: The Unforgiving Ocean

A Chapter by Shin

                        Somewhere in the Gen-Exis base is a Satsume with short hair, he has a distinctive detail about him, it’s what seems like a mechanical arm where his right arm is supposed to be. He is in the science department offices where all the scientists are reading different Spirit Forces with very top-notch technology; some of the scientists are analyzing Harayoshi in a sealed chamber.

            “Seems he’s giving the usual signals, still, his Spirit Force seems to increase more often everyday even by just a little…” One of the scientists says, he has short dark brown hair with black eyes.

            “Since he’s the son of the test subject number eighty eight, codename Mysterica of the Wyven project, its normal for him to increase his power daily.” What seems like the chief scientist says, he has very short blonde hair and green eyes.

            “Just like Krade, he has that ability.” The scientist states.

            “Mysterica was not as strong as Krade, but she at least had the ability of the Wyvens.” The chief scientist comments.

                        Harayoshi abruptly stands up from the chair of the chamber and gets out; there the Satsume with shot hair waits and says. “Seems that you’re getting even more powerful just like your father.”

            “Get out of my way Adriux.” Harayoshi says coldly.

            “Haha, I see you didn’t inherit your mother’s sweetness.” Adriux remarks.

            “I don’t give a damn about my mother.” Harayoshi says.

            “Seems you’re in a rush, you planning on going somewhere alone?” Adriux asks.

            “It’s none of your business; now get out of my way before I kill you.” Harayoshi says glaring at Adriux.

                        A man’s voice is heard from behind Adriux. “You should do as he says; I don’t want to clean your filthy blood off from my precious lab.”

            “Elder Lexon?” Adriux turns around and sees the same man he mentions, this man is dressed formally, with a tuxedo and a lab coat over his suit, he has short black hair with a neat mullet style haircut, very well kept, his hair behind him very straight, he seems to have strange rings with different colors in each of his fingers. “I see the Elder of the science branch is here in person, I hardly see you these days.”

            “I’ve been in meetings with Xak and the other elders, something a lazy man like you would not comprehend.” Lexon states.

                        Harayoshi walks by them without saying a word and leaves.

            “You know why I always come here.” Adriux says.

            “Again with your improbable requests.” Lexon sighs.

            “Is it that hard?” Adriux asks.

            “You don’t seem to understand, I’ve explained to you hundreds of times, making a clone of the Wyven project, specifically subject eighty eight, codename Mysterica is a five percent chance of success, and I will not waste valuable resources and futile hard work for your trivial longing of a deceased love interest. You see, we don’t gain anything from it, plus the project was terminated by the corporation owner himself, Krade as he already saw the successful results which were none other than Harayoshi.” Lexon explains.

            “I’ve heard this many times already, but I won’t give up.” Adriux says determined.

            “Save me the trouble, and please, learn that every time you come back here for your silly request I will always say no, you’re so uncouth, I don’t like that about you.” Lexon says.

            “And I hate you think you’re great because of all the sophisticated words you use.” Adriux remarks.

            “Don’t make me use you as a guinea pig as I used many people of your race for my… special experiments.” Lexon says.

            “I don’t give a damn about the Satsume’s or anyone else, so keep your threats to yourself or I swear I’ll kill you.” Adriux says angrily.

            “You don’t have what it takes; I am stronger than you by approximately fifty percent, superior in Spirit Force and elemental advantages despite your physical advantage over me by being a Satsume.” Lexon explains.

            “Whatever.” Adriux leaves the lab and thinks to himself. “Hmm… Where are you headed Harayoshi? Maybe somewhere interesting, might as well keep track of him.”

                        Shortly after the events of Asrael, Zero, Luna and Krystal heads to the Asrael harbor in the south. This harbor seems to be the same harbor the ninja party used to cross to the south islands, there are unusually a lot of people in the harbor speaking and seems to be arguing over something.

            “There seems to be a lot more people than what I last saw when I crossed this place.” Krystal states.

            “Maybe something happened.” Luna comments.

            “Let’s go find out.” Zero walks ahead.

                        The party heads towards the crowd of people; they then hear a few people speaking.

            “I swear I saw it!” A young man with ragged clothes says, he has an unkempt brown beard with long wavy brown hair.

            “You must be joking!” A woman in her mid-thirties also wearing shabby clothes says, she has tied up dark brown hair.

            “No! He’s telling the truth!” Another man says, looking very similar to the first, only with a trimmed beard and black hair.

            “The legend is true!” An old man says, he’s wearing old clothes and has short white hair.

                        Unexpectedly a man that clearly has bad personal hygiene appears, he has long poorly kept black hair with some small braids. He has an antique pirate outfit with an old gun and rapier on his waist, and also old ragged boots. He walks in between the crowd; he’s clearly drunk holding an old big container full of rum and says in a Britannish accent. “That ship, which you’re talking about, is the Flying Dutchman lad.”

            “What’s this Scooby doo s**t?” A random ma’s voice from the crowd asks mockingly.

            “Eww, he smells like a horse’s a*s!” A woman comments pinching her nose and frowning in disgust as she stares at him, she’s wearing gray robes and has long curly light brown hair.

            “Hmm.” The pirate smells himself.

            “If it isn’t the crazy pirate James Crow, the drunk.” A man in his early thirties states scornfully, he has short black hair and is dressed as a sailor.

            “Captain James Crow lad.” The pirate corrects.

            “Captain of what?” The man points at a rundown ship in the dock.

            “At least it’s better than your ship.” James Crow states.

            “I don’t own a ship.” The man says.

            “Exactly.” James Crow smirks.

            “Very funny.” The man says seriously.

                        Krystal suddenly joins the conversation saying. “I actually saw the Flying Dutchman once when I saw a little girl.”

                        Everyone looks at Krystal abruptly.

            “And who might the young lady be?” James Crow asks.

            “Just another person looking for a ride southeast.” Krystal replies.

            “M’lady, you just spoke to the right cap’n, no one else is willing to depart now because of the rumors. I believe you’re headed to Britannica.” James Crow says losing his balance and regaining it repeatedly while he approaches Krystal.

            “Yes.” Krystal nods.

            “Why there?” Luna asks.

            “I can smell the demon I’m looking for there.” Krystal whispers.

                        Luna looks at Zero.

            “Don’t worry; Zelcius is headed that way as well.” Zero says.

                        The party and everyone hear some yells from afar, many soldiers come running with their guns.

            “There he is!” A soldier points at James Crow.

            “Don’t let him escape!” Another soldier shouts.

            “I think we should hurry it up, meet me at my ship.” James Crow says.

            “How can you say it so calmly?” Luna asks.

                        The soldiers arrive; James Crow hops on a ledge very tipsy.

            “Get down from there! You’re arrested!” The soldier orders.

            “Neither before nor after my dishonest life.” James Crow jumps from the ledge and lands on a food market down the docks breaking some supplies of food with his landing; he gets up and keeps running to his ship, the party jumps down the ledge as well landing perfectly and follows James Crow to his ship. The party arrives, the ship is about to depart, Krystal stops before hopping in and says. “Seeing that you’re a pirate, isn’t it bad luck for a woman to board your ship?”

            “It would be back luck by far if we got caught now, so get in.” James Crow answers.

                        Krystal gets in, the ship sets sail; the soldiers begin to open fire from the docks, but to no avail.

            “Answering your question from before, I’m willing to allow it, but it seems you’re a woman from the sea to know this much about pirates and the Flying Dutchman.” James Crow remarks.

                        Zero and Luna stare at Krystal.

            “I am, I was raised in the sea by my dad, I lived most of my life in the never ending ocean.” Krystal explains.

            “Your dad?” Zero asks.

            “A human, he wasn’t my biological dad.” Krystal says.

            “Those eyes you and that lad there tell me you’re not humans yourself, I bet my dishonest life you’re the hunters of legend, the Kaizers.” James Crow states.

            “How do you know about that?” Zero asks suspiciously.

            “The men of the sea travel long and wide, we hear many things, savvy?” James Crow says, then looking at Luna’s longs ears and says. “Now them ears I have never seen in me life.”

            “Birth defect.” Luna says.

            “Humph…” Zero leans back to a wall.

            “With our luck having women on board, we’ll surely encounter that ghost ship.” James Crow comments.

            “What?” Luna asks annoyed.

            “A joke.” James Crow smiles.

            “And why the hell do women give bad luck huh? Are you pirates’ male chauvinists ro something?” Luna asks angrily.

            “It’s not that milady, you see, we pirates are very superstitious about many things when it comes to the sea.” James Crow replies and walks to the hull of his ship, but falls down on the floor very drunk.

            “Just great…” Luna rolls her eyes.

            “I’ll handle it until he wakes up.” Krystal says as she heads to the hull and grabs the wheel.

            “Are you sure you can navigate a ship?” Luna asks warily.

            “Of course, this ship is nothing.” Krystal nods.

            “Do your thing then.” Zero says.

                        They get farther away from the port, after a few hours sailing the sea, night falls and James Crow wakes up. “Seeing you steering my ship for all these hours, I wonder about women really being bad luck.”

                        As Zero sits on the ledge of the ship in the main deck, Krystal is still steering the ship, James Crow just lies down on the ground drinking rum, Luna goes down to the cabins and all around the ships insides, there is absolutely nothing anywhere, just rum all over the place as well as empty bottles. She goes up to where everybody is and says. “I don’t mean anything with what I’m about to say, but there’s no food or any kind of supplies in this ship, only stock piles of rum everywhere.”

                        James Crow gets up very tipsy and says very drunk with a hic. “That’s all we need.”

            “We can’t go on like this, I’ll spot at a nearby port, we have to stock on supplies, if not, we’re not gonna last until we reach Britannica like this.” Krystal states.

            “Alright, alright, make your stops or whatever, I don’t care.” James Crow says waving his bottle of rum around.

            “He’s wasted as hell.” Luna shakes her head.

                        After a few hours Krystal spots a nearby port. “There, a dock.”

            “Sparrow Town.” James Crow comments.

                        Krystal navigates all the way to the port of Sparrow town, the party gets off as well as James Crow, and they walk to a close by shop with supplies.

            “How may I help you young ones?” A clerk with clothes similar to a sailor asks, he has short red hair and green eyes; he has red freckles on his face.

            “Okay, I need some supplies for ship.” Krystal says.

            “Yes, we have available many merchandise for your needs, now tell me, what exactly are you going to purchase?” The clerk asks.

            “Well, I need-” Krystal is cut off by an unexpected a powerful explosion outside; enough to make the shop tremble and the ground shake.

            “Oh no!” The clerk says frightened.

            “What happened?” Luna asks.

            “The… the… Ahhhh!” The clerk hides behind the counter trembling in fear.

            “Huh?” Luna tries to look outside a window.

                        The party swiftly runs outside only to see many pirates attacking the people, they are clearly not ordinary pirates, they are undead, some with their limbs completely rotten and their clothes all torn up, some skeletal features can also be seen from some.

            “What the?” Zero looks surprised.

            “What kind of demons are these Zero?” Luna asks.

            “They’re clearly not alive, but they’re no demons, they only smell rotten.” Zero explains.

            “These are…” James Crow is cut off by Krystal. “The crew of the Flying Dutchman.”

            “What?” Luna asks.

            “Hmm?” Zero looks at Luna.

            “Oh well, we should just mind our own business and leave.” James Crow remarks.

            “What? Aren’t we going to help these people? Why are you so calm?” Luna asks furiously.

            “M’lady, nothing surprises me, honestly.” James Crow answers.

            “Where is the pirate ship anyways? Zero?” Luna asks.

                        Zero glares upward; when Luna looks she sees the ghost ship floating in the air on the town.

            “Uhhhh? But how can it float up there? Isn’t it a ship?” Luna asks shocked.

            “You seem to misjudge the ‘ghost’ part; it’s not limited to sea, for it’s a ghost ship.” James Crow explains.

            “So you mean that since it’s a ‘ghost’ ship it doesn’t necessarily stay on water because it’s not a real ship per se?” Luna questions.

            “Exactly.” James Crow nods.

            “Ghosts can float.” Zero comments.

            “I have an idea!” Krystal says.

            “An idea to save these people?” Luna asks.

            “Yeah, follow me.” Krystal runs ahead.

                        The party follows Krystal, they encounter some pirates, Zero takes out his sword, Luna readies herself as well.

            “Wait! Since it’s the Flying Dutchman’s crew, we won’t be able to actually kill them.” Krystal states.

            “Huh?” Zero looks at Krystal.

            “Really?” Luna asks.

            “They’re in other words… immortal; we can’t kill them with conventional means.” Krystal explains.

            “The lady is right.” James Crow says.

            “Hmm… looks like we have a little smart one here, this isn’t your casual lads.” A ghost pirate states.

            “Well, well, if it isn’t the old James Crow.” A second ghost pirate says.

            “Captain James Crow.” James Crow corrects.

            “Our captain has been looking for you, but you always manage to somehow escape.” The ghost pirate says.

            “That’s because your ship is slow and so are you.” James Crow remarks.

            “We won’t let you get away this time.” A third ghost pirate says.

            “I think we should take these to the Cap’n, he’ll be pleased.” The ghost pirate says with a smirk, almost his whole mandibular visible.

            “The hell you will!” Luna shouts.

            “Don’t struggle; let them take us to their captain.” Krystal says.

            “I don’t think that’s the best idea.” James Crow states.

                        Krystal whispers to the party. “I have a plan, don’t worry.”

                        The ghost pirates bind them with ropes and take them to the ship; a lot of undead pirates surround the party as they observe them.

            “Those are some pretty nice gals.” A ghost pirate remarks.

            “That guy looks pretty tough.” Another ghost pirate comments, staring at Zero.

            “And look, James Crow is with them, I never thought I’d see that good old for nothing again.” A third ghost pirate says with a smirk.

            “I thought he died a long time ago.” A ghost pirate says.

            “I’m sorry to disappoint you lads.” James Crow smiles.

            “He did it again! He’s making fun of us!” The ghost pirate says annoyed.

            “He should be one of us, cursed.” A fourth ghost pirate says.

            “Why don’t we make him one?” The ghost pirate asks the crew.

            “Good idea!” The second ghost pirate says excited.

            “We’ll kill all those people from the town first.” The ghost pirate comments.

            “We won’t let you!” Luna yells.

            “Says who?” The ghost pirate asks.

            “Me!” Krystal stands between Luna and the ghost pirate.

            “This lil lady thinks she can stop us.” The fourth ghost pirate says.

            “There is no way, let’s kill them first then!” The ghost pirate shouts.

                        The undead pirates unsheathe their swords and get close to slay the party.

            “Uh oh.” Luna backs away slightly.

            “I knew this was a bad idea.” James Crow sighs.

            “Parley.” Krystal says.

            “What?” The ghost pirate asks shocked.

            “Did she just say parley?” The third ghost pirate asks.

                        Some steps can be heard behind the undead pirates, a man dressed as a captain slightly rotten in some areas of the jaw and hands suddenly walks to the party between the pirates.

            “The Cap’n!” All the pirates stand aside.

            “What is it that you want to negotiate miss? What have you that we may be interested in?” Captain Morigan asks.

            “We want the safe departure of our ship and the safety of those townspeople, now you tell me what you want.” Krystal says without fear.

                        A moment of silence falls on everyone while the captain stares at Krystal’s eyes.

            “We want the booty.” Captain Morigan says.

                        Krystal smirks and jokingly turns to her side and slaps her a*s. “You mean this booty? Sorry, it's reserved for my man here!” Krystal clings to Zero's arm, Luna gets mad. All the pirates don't laugh to this joke and one of them says. “We've already heard that booty joke countless times, we are pirates you know, it's not funny anymore.

            “Whatever.” Krystal shrugs her shoulders.

            “What booty are you talking about?” Zero asks.

            “Hm…” James Crow stares sharply at the captain.

            “The treasure hidden in the marvel cave.” Captain Morigan says.

            “That place captain, is not only cursed by that treasure alone, but other things.” James Crow says.

            “Why can’t you get it yourselves?” Zero questions.

            “Because we can’t dock the Flying Dutchman anywhere on land.” Captain Morigan responds.

            “That didn’t stop you in attacking that port town!” Luna says angrily.

            “You see, the marvel cave is out of our reach even by sky unlike that small town milady.” Captain Morigan explains.

            “How do we know if you’re going to keep our bargain?” Krystal asks.

            “You’ll just have to trust in the words of an old captain miss.” Captain Morigan says.

            “……” Luna stares sharply at the captain.

            “Alright, it’s a deal!” Krystal and the captain shake hands in agreement.

            “Crew! Take us to the marvel cave at once! Full sail!” Captain Morigan orders.

            “Aye, aye cap’n!” The ghost pirates say.

            “I’ll be taking my ship as well.” James Crow says.

            “You better not try making any slick moves lad.” Captain Morigan says.

            “Nae.” James Crow shakes his heads to his ship along with the party.

                        They follow the Flying Dutchman to the marvel cave on a small rocky island; there lies a cave that is only reachable by sea.

            “Are you going to believe that damned captain?” Luna asks.

            “He might kill us afterwards.” Zero states.

            “What exactly is in that cave captain Crow?” Krystal asks.

            “There lays a cursed treasure that is haunted by other undead.” James Crow replies.

            “Just my luck, even more ghosts and stupid pirate fairy tales.” Luna sighs.

            “I thought people like pirates were a thing of the old days, you know, more than three hundred years ago.” Zero says.

            “You’re right, but you see, there a very few still like me, poor, lazy, in debt and wanted, so being a pirate is the easiest, so you might find one or two like me around the sea.” James Crow explains.

            “Humph…” Zero crosses his arms.

            “We better get going into the cave now.” Krystal says.

            “Yeah, because those ghost pirates are staring at us from their ship.” Luna says.

            “I guess I’ll stay here; someone has to take care of the ship.” James Crow says.

            “No way! You’re coming too!” Luna says annoyed.

            “There’s no way around it when a lady commands.” James Crow sighs.

                        The party and James Crow lower a small boat on the sea and get on, they then make their way to the cave, as they get in everything begins turning pitch black, as the party is surrounded in complete darkness, James Crow lights up a torch he has on his boat then taking a sip of his rum.

            “Cut it with the rum already.” Luna says.

            “Milady, you can say or do anything to me, but please, don’t talk bad of my elixir of life.” James Crow comments.

            “Rum is your ‘elixir’ of life?” Luna asks.

            “Can’t a lad have a hobby?” James Crow asks.

            “Just give me the torch and drink your a*s off for all I care.” Luna takes away the torch from James Crow; he then closes his eyes and falls asleep. “Just how far away is that ‘cursed’ treasure? More importantly, how are we going to take it back?”

            “We’ll figure that out when we find it.” Zero states.

            “We’ll find it sooner or later.” Krystal remarks.

            “I’m getting a little hungry, Luna, you think you can make us something to eat after this?” Zero asks.

            “What? Hell no! Can’t you cook something yourself? You’re a grown man for crying out loud!” Luna says annoyed.

            “Don’t tell me you don’t know how to cook. A princess and all, you’re still a woman aren’t you?” Zero asks.

            “You male chauvinist! Just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean I know, plus I don’t have to, among the Elf people of Edenheim, Elf women make bread. Yet the cooking and preparing of other food is generally a task and pleasure of Elf men.” Luna explains.

            “That actually sounds pretty nice, how’s the marriage up there?” Krystal asks curiously.

            “Well… there is no such thing as a ceremony as with humans, the Elven people marry once they… they have… um… how do I say it…?” Luna starts to think.

            “Sex.” Krystal helps complete the sentence.

                        Luna blushes and nods. “…yeah…”

            “So the pact is sealed once they have sex huh, no need for ceremonies then, I’m curious, what about Elves as they grow up, how long does it take an Elf to grow into an adult?” Krystal asks.

            “Well… after we are born, Elvish childhood lasts until the age of approximately fifty years, after that you’re a young adult, an adolescent sort to say, you’re fully grown once you reach one hundred.” Luna explains.

            “What about you Luna? Are you fully grown or a young adult?” Krystal asks.

            “You can’t ask that to a girl!” Luna says annoyed.
                        Zero backs away a little, Krystal then gets close to Luna and whispers. “I’m a girl too, you can tell me.”

            “Why do you want to know so badly? So you can call me old or something sneaky like that?” Luna asks.

            “No, I would never do that.” Krystal replies.

            “Yeah right.” Luna scoffs.

            “Come on, tell me.” Krystal says.

            “I’m just going to tell you that I’m older than you think, I’m already a full grown Elf since some time ago.” Luna answers.

            “So you’re over a hundred huh.” Krystal says.

            “Yeah.” Luna nods.

            “I bet you’ve seen a lot huh.” Krystal says.

            “Yep.” Luna nods.

            “Any man in your life before my Zero?” Krystal asks.

            “He isn’t yours! And I’m not married yet! An Elven princess marries much later than an average Elf because of royalty and heir issues.” Luna explains.

            “Instead of you girls whispering over there you should come and see this.” Zero says.

            “Huh?” Luna and Krystal looks towards where Zero is staring, it’s bedrock with lit torches on the sides leading to what seems like another cave. James Crow wakes up, the boat gets close enough for them to get off and enter the cave.

            “Okay, now this is creepy.” Luna says looking at her surroundings.

            “Look, I can see some shiny thing in the end of this cave!” Krystal points directly in front.

            “Let’s hurry.” Zero says.

                        They make their way through the cave and once they reach the end it is a room with a lot of gold everywhere.

            “Whoa!” Krystal looks all around very amazed.

            “Careful, it’s cursed.” James Crow warns them.

            “Why is everything ‘cursed’ to pirates? Just enjoy the scenery once in a while.” Luna says.

            “Question is, how are we getting out all this stuff to that ghost ship?” Krystal asks.

            “If you look to the corner you’ll see some big chests and shovels.” Zero says.

            “Who would put that there, so convenient.” Luna comments.

            “That must belong to treasure hunters that came here to try and take the treasure; I guess they didn’t make it.” James Crow remarks.

            “Again with the pirate stuff, I don’t see any corpses of any treasure hunters around.” Luna says.

            “What about those lying on the ground?” James Crow points to the ground.

                        Luna looks on the ground and sees a few skeleton corpses.

            “You see what I mean miss.” James Crow says.

            “Point taken. We should hurry; I don’t wanna end like those guys.” Luna says.

            “Everyone, pick a shovel and start throwing the treasure in those chests.” Zero says.

                        Everyone except for James Crow pick the shovels as Zero instructed and begin throwing treasure into the chests, but as they keep throwing more and more in the chests, the wind grows fiercer, the fire of the torches want to fritter away, as they finish dumping most of the treasure, they grab the chests.

            “I’m glad most of the treasure fit in these three big chests.” Krystal comments.

            “They’re so heavy though.” Luna rants.

            “Incredible strength you lads have to be able to lift those chests full of loot.” James Crow says very astounded.

            “Save it, we have to hurry; we’ve wasted too much time in this ‘side quest’.” Zero says.

            “Right.” Krystal nods.

                        As they start walking towards the boat, everything behind them turns completely pitch dark, some loud screeches can be heard.

            “Uh oh.” James Crow says.

            “Run!” Krystal shouts.

                        They begin to run like crazy, they all place the big chests inside the boat, Luna looks back and widen her eyes; she sees from afar some figures holding swords rushing towards them.

            “Guys, we better hurry!” Luna says desperately.

            “The cursed guardians are after us!” James Crow says.

                        They hastily get on the boat and begin paddling quickly, they see many skeletons getting in the water and swimming after them, in a short time they get out of the cave, Luna looks back transforming her golden bracelet into a bow, charging it with Mana Force.

            “Hold on.” Luna fires it on the top part of the cave making the cave collapse with some boulders on the top part, but the side effect of this is that the boat shakes and James Crow falls on the ocean. “Crow!”

                        As Luna is about to hop in the water to save James Crow, the Flying Dutchman stop them appearing before them, all the ghost pirates point at the party with their weapons.

            “Leave that scaly wag drown in the depth of Davy Jones’s locker.” Captain Morigan says.

            “But-” Luna is cut off by Captain Morigan “I see you’ve got the loot I asked you for, now get in and bring the chests with ya.”

            “……”Zero glares at the captain.

            “Tch.” Krystal grits her teeth.

                        They do as the captain instructed, the boat is raised from the ocean bed, and the ghost pirates grab the three chests.

            “Finally, we’ve attained the treasure we’ve always looked for since we were still alive.” Captain Morigan says.

            “Are you going to keep your end of the bargain?” Krystal asks.

            “About that…” As the captain smirks and is about to say something, he is unexpectedly interrupted by a lot of guardian skeletons from the cave, they begin attacking the ghost pirates. “What?”

            “Let’s get going, let them kill themselves!” Zero says.

            “Right!” Luna nods.

            “But we don’t have a way out anyways!” Krystal says.

                        Suddenly James Crow’s ship gets close to the Flying Dutchman.

            “Hop on lads!” James Crow yells from his ship.

            “Captain Crow! You’re alive!” Luna says shocked.

            “Of course missy, you don’t think a pirate like me, a lover of the sea can’t swim do ye?” James Crow grins.

            “Well, no, hehe.” Luna smiles.

                        They all jump to the other ship while the ghost pirates and the skeleton guardians battle each other for the treasure.

            “Time for them to disappear!” Luna once again transforms her bracelet into a bow, but this time she fires it on the bottom part of the ghost ship making it sink due to its damage.

            “The ship is sinking!” Captain Morigan shouts.

                        As the ship sinks captain Morigan looks towards the party, James Crow smirks as the ghost ship sinks along all the skeleton guardians and ghost pirates and the cursed treasure.

            “I guess you’ll be the one going to Davy Jones’s locker.” James Crow states.

            “Yeah…” Krystal nods.

            “It sank; I didn’t think a ghost ship could sink.” Zero says.

            “The only thing real was the ol’ Flying Dutchman, it was a real ship, but the power of those ghosts really made it fly, those sneaky lads.” James Crow explains.

            “Yeah.” Zero nods.

            “At least the townspeople are safe and sound.” Luna sighs with relief.

            “Now, all we have to do is head to Britannica as planned.” Krystal remarks.

            “Yeah, so how about we hurry it up.” Zero says.

            “Then here we go, full sail ahead!” James Crow points out to the distance in the sea all ready to leave, they steer the ship into the distance head towards Britannica.


© 2013 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha this chapter reminds me of a certain pirate movie, excellent chap man, very well written, it was also funny and stuff, i would take krystal's booty...XD, keep up the good work man

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

474 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2013

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin