Chapter 51: Calm before the Storm

Chapter 51: Calm before the Storm

A Chapter by Shin

                        In Gen-Exis, Krade walks out to the roof of one of the bases buildings, his very long black hair moving along the wind, he looks coldly at the bright cloudy sky and thinks to himself. “I can feel a group of Spirit Forces getting even stronger all over the world, I’ve noticed they all mostly originated from the west, but how can there be more people with these kinds of powers? Besides me, the elders, the Aiden unit, few high ranking soldier and Zelcius’s group there is no one else with high levels of Spirit Forces… There’s something wrong happening, I’ll have to attend to matters personally.”

                        Just then a woman with long hair and a pony tail walks behind Krade, she has some braids and is dressed formally.

            “Krade, I heard you want to begin the elder project, I just wanted to confirm with you.” The woman says.

            “It seems you always question everything that happens in this corporation Xixis.” Krade comments.

            “I have to, projects cost money just like everything in this company, and since I’m the elder in charge of the company’s finances I have to keep track of everything.” Xixis explains.

            “Very true.” A male voice says.

                        Xixis looks back and sees a man dressed in a tuxedo, he has his hair brushed to the side.

            “Axon.” Xixis says.

            “Missed me? Been some time now, I’ve been too busy with politics I hardly have anytime to reunite with my fellow elders.” Axon says smugly.

            “Axon, how is Xordania looking up?” Krade asks.

            “They are still neutral; I insist you try to conquer Lemuria since they officially cannot declare war on any country even if they have great military power for security issues.” Axon responds.

            “No, not yet, since it’s the easiest in some viewpoints I want to leave it for last because they might ally their selves with the neighboring countries such as Megalis, Radingel, Luginum and Xordania and that would make things harder.” Krade says.

            “You should ask Xak for some advice concerning the Raemia continent.” Xixis suggests.

            “No, I already know what to do, even if it takes me another fifty years in dominating everything.” Krade says.

            “Fifty years sound harsh to me.” Axon remarks.

            “Anyways, the elder project is underway, Xixis, hurry and tell the others, Zelcius must be close, so the project will start within these few days.” Krade smiles at the elders behind them.

            “Yes sir.” Xixis says.

            “One other thing Xixis, I know you’re concentrated on making money out of the oil rigs in the Asrael region, but I need you to take a look in Evergray, I suspect something is cooking there.” Krade says.

            “I’m on it.” Xixis says leaving.

            “I’m about to start the new political campaign in Luginum, I’m hoping to industrialize their companies and raise the taxes to a seven percent just like I did in Rich Port, it may cause some mayhem within the people, but it’s a small price to pay.” Axon comments.

            “Do whatever you must to make them need Gen-Exis; I don’t care about the means, just the outcome.” Krade says.

            “Heh, yeah, I will.” Axon leaves.

                        Krade keeps looking away into the distance; he can see great part of the city, the very tall buildings and a few sky scrapers as well as many cars. Meanwhile Lloyd, Zieg and Jiro are on top of what seems like the wind temple, the wind temple is huge, consisting of a big fortress with a giant tower in the middle, it has nine hundred meters of height. The wind is very strong and a low of things can be seen from such a height, Lloyd is fighting against Zieg and Jiro, Lloyd evading and countering, Zieg and Jiro stand back, Zieg disappears and appears next to Lloyd making a horizontal slash, Lloyd simply catches the blade with his right hand and kicks him away, Jiro charges at high speed, Lloyd blocks his diagonal slash with his sword and pushes him back, a wind blade unexpectedly comes out of the blue, Lloyd evades and the attack hits and slightly melts the floor. Jiro does a diagonal slash, but trips on the ledge of the tower, Lloyd hits his face with his elbow and then tackles him, both Zieg and Jiro jumps back as his Spirit Force comes out of Lloyd’s body wildly.

            “Looks like you’re ready, at first you couldn’t even hold yourself together, now you can control you Demon Force very good.” Jiro says sheathing his sword. “I’m surprised you can hold yourself against us just using your enhanced Spirit Force.”

            “Like I asked you before, why the hell are we training up here? It makes no f*****g sense whatsoever!” Lloyd remarks annoyed.

                        Zieg get’s close and says. “We just like high places; I really like high places, really, really.”

            “Calm yourself, you’re spitting on me.” Lloyd says backing off.

            “Just go sit over there or something Zieg.” Jiro saying pointing away.

                        Zieg lies on the floor and crosses his right leg.

            “Damn, no matter how long I know this guy, I’ll never get used to him.” Lloyd comments. “Anyways, I still don’t understand this whole story about our demons, you said yours is named Eurus, Zieg’s is Notus and mine is Zephyrus, but you also said there was one more, which is Boreas.”

            “Exactly, but the story is just like I said, very simple, Zephyrus and Michael used to be friends in heaven, you, Notus and Eurus did not fight, Boreas fought on Lucifer’s side, they were all sent to hell, Michael took pity especially on Zephyrus and tried to get him out, though Lucifer sent all hell after them, Boreas confronted Michael and Zephyrus, Notus and Eurus were there too. Michael opened a gate that leads out of hell, he went in first, Boreas and Zephyrus fought and both fell at the same time while Notus and Eurus followed behind before the gate closed. They all fell on limbo, all of them reincarnated into a human, well, except Eurus and Notus; I don’t know about the others, Notus and Eurus possessed and fused with bodies, Notus as the son of the Magus Venart and Eurus as a human orphan in Quadimor, Notus and Eurus found each other, Venart adopted Eurus, both the bodies they possessed could not hold for long the demons inside them, the power was too great, so Venart sealed them inside, Eurus in my body as this tribal tattoo while Zieg with a simple arm plate due to his body being an Elf.” Jiro explains.

            “And half of Zephyrus power was sealed in that necklace, so I didn’t need any special sealing like you guys.” Lloyd says.

            “No, but you were somehow born with the demon, like fused somehow, that’s why unlike us, you have the power to surface it, you have the most potential out of all of us, that’s why we’ve been training you for all this time.” Jiro says.

            “What about Boreas?” Lloyd asks.

            “I don’t know his current status, but he’s always been the most powerful of all of us, let’s hope all three of us can kill him before he enslaves us like he’s always done and who knows what he’s up to this time.” Jiro says.

            “Where should we wait for the guy with the porcelain mask? All the way up here or down below?” Lloyd asks.

            “Down below of course, inside the fortress.” Jiro replies.

            “So I think we should get going, I can feel his Spirit Force coming over here, he sure took his sweet time.” Lloyd says annoyed.

            “Last thing you have to learn, using the wind to your favor.” Jiro says.

            “What the hell do you mean by that?” Lloyd asks confused.

            “This.” Jiro says jumping down the tower.

            “Whoa! What the hell!?” Lloyd looks down and sees Jiro flying around.

            “It’s easy; just concentrate wind pressure under you and on your sides.” Jiro says flying around.

                        Zieg stands up and runs towards the ledge then jumping off it as well and flying next to Jiro.

            “Fun.” Zieg says smiling.

                        Lloyd looks all the way down and says. “No way I’m following your lead on this one.”

            “Scaredy-cat.” Zieg says. “No balls whatsoever.”

            “Screw you Zieg! I’ll show you I have bigger balls than yours, probably shinier too.” Lloyd says pissed off quickly running and jumping down.

                        Lloyd keeps falling down until he accumulates wind pressure under him, he then flies up with some difficulty, but is gradually getting used to it.

            “Hey, it’s not as bad as I thought.” Lloyd comments.

            “Told you, it’ll be easier to get to places is you fly there, though once you get used to it you can go at a very high speed, so fast it’ll even look like you’re teleporting.” Jiro says.

            “One step at a time dude.” Lloyd says.

            “Time to go down.” Zieg says.

            “Yes, let’s go.” Jiro says.

                        The party begins to fly down the tower, meanwhile, the helicopter where Harayoshi and Raven are lands right in front of the wind temple, there Harayoshi steps off the helicopter along with Raven, as he walks towards the temple he begins to talk. “I love these calm moments before the storm.”

            “Huh?” Raven stares at him confused.

            “It reminds me of past events.” Harayoshi says.

                        They get closer and closer to the temple, Harayoshi takes out a small box, he opens it and grabs a pill inside, as he keeps walking Raven walking behind him sees that he slightly raises his mask up and swallows the pill.

            “Oh no… when he takes that pill it means all hell is going to break loose.” Raven thinks to herself. “Everyone is afraid of him when he starts to get excited…”

                        Harayoshi and Raven reach the temple’s giant gate, he opens it with a push, there they see the party in the vastness roof the room of the fortress, and there Lloyd and Harayoshi stare at each other.

            “So you came… I arrived a little late, I had some inconveniences.” Harayoshi says as he walks towards the party.

            “So you came with a girlfriend huh.” Lloyd comments.

            “Don’t worry about her, worry about yourself.” Harayoshi says.

                        Raven stares at Lloyd and widens her eyes in shock, she then asks. “What is the meaning of this Harayoshi?”

            “Just like you see, I was also surprised when I saw him, just as Reika did as well.” Harayoshi says.

            “But it’s impossible.” Raven says.

            “Just-” Raven is cut off.

            “Shut it Raven, I’m trying to talk to the gentlemen here.” Harayoshi says.

                        In the meantime, Kirisu, Yumi and Kyoshi’s party are on the ship on their way to Toshi Kaze Nami, Yumi is on the main deck with her eyes closed.

            “I can’t feel Lucien’s Spirit Force; he’s probably trapped inside the Otherworld…” Yumi thinks to herself. “Hmm… I feel some Spirit Forces north-east from here, familiar ones, but I’m not sure.”

                        The beard guy notices Yumi spaced out and asks. “Something wrong?”

            “What’s north-east from here?” Yumi asks.

            “Our next destination, Toshi Kaze Nami.” The beard guy answers.

            “I can feel Spirit Forces over there, are there any inhabitants in that place?” Yumi asks.

            “Not that I know of, it’s pretty wild there, only animals despite it being Lemurian territory.” The beard guy responds.

                        Yumi walks off to the other part of the ship’s main deck and encounters Kazumi.

            “Kazumi, you alright?” Yumi asks.

            “Not really, what happened with Faye has my mind going.” Kazumi replies.

            “I can sense your power growing from within you.” Yumi remarks.

            “Yes, my Mystic Force is gradually increasing; I’ve been changing ever since Salem bit me, my body and my power.” Kazumi says.

            “I understand how you feel, I’ve been feeling the same way, I think Kirisu as well.” Yumi says.

            “Yes, I’ve been coming to understand this new power and I am starting to feel everyone’s energies even more, all my senses are heighten, I’ve noticed your and Kirisu’s energy is very different from anyone’s here, Divine and Cosmic Force.”

            “I can feel yours as well; it’s also different, like Salem’s energy, your Mystic Force is about a little over half his power and that’s pretty much a lot considering you’ve just recently got bitten.” Yumi says. “I’ve made some calculations of powers all this time, Lucien was fighting against me using fifty percent of his power he said, and I was just a little over it when I suffered that change I told you about, if I were to put it from the scale of one thousand overall as max power of anything of this world then his power was about a literal fifty while his max is around one hundred.” Yumi explains.

            “What’s your point?” Kazumi asks puzzled.

            “Salem seemed to be one hundred and I was close to him in my other form, you’re about a eighty and your power is growing quickly, what I’m trying to say is that in less time than you think you might be a over one hundred.” Yumi replies.

            “What about Kirisu? What number is he in strength?” Kazumi asks.

            “Hmm, from what I have felt when he uses what I’m guessing as his full strength is about a one hundred eighty, though when he changed into his angel form I felt he was over four hundred.” Yumi comments.

            “Over four hundred!” Kazumi says surprised.

            “That really sounded like a certain anime reference.” Yumi remarks with a light smile.

            “Unbelievable.” Kazumi says shocked.

            “I think he should try to learn to change into his angel form, it would really give us a big advantage against our enemies.” Yumi says.

            “But wait a minute, from what I feel, energies are very different, I don’t think it’s as simple as placing a number on people.” Kazumi comments.

            “You’re right, let’s classify Spirit Force alone in those numbers, Mystic force is about double, so we would have to multiply it by two, so if you’re about eighty in the Spirit Force scale, that means you would actually be a one hundred sixty in the Spirit Force scale, Demon Force I’ve noticed it to be three times bigger than Spirit Force, so a twenty would be sixty in the Spirit Force scale.” Yumi explains.

            “What about Divine and Cosmic Force?” Kazumi asks.

            “Tough one, if I’m not mistaken Cosmic Force is about four times Spirit Force and Divine Force is five times, so of all types of energies Divine would be the strongest out of all.”

            “That would mean that Lucien’s fifty percent is really two hundred in the Spirit Force scale.” Kazumi remarks.

            “Yes, mine too, which Lucien in full strength would be around four hundred.” Yumi says.

            “And how much did we have when we were in high school?” Kazumi asks.

            “Like about a fifty or sixty at most, Zero must’ve had around ninety or ninety five, he must be over two hundred right about now.”

            “How do you know that?”

            “I felt his Spirit Force far from here, he was fighting, and I felt his power.” Yumi replies.

            “So, right now I’m a one hundred sixty, you’re close to two hundred, Kirisu is also close to two hundred, Zero is over two hundred, what about Kyoshi and Shizuru?” Kazumi asks.

            “Those two are over two hundred, close to Zero’s level.” Yumi replies.

            “What about Lloyd?” Kazumi asks.

            “……You just had to bring him in didn’t you?” Yumi says coldly.

            “I’m just curious.” Kazumi says.

            “From what I felt last time, his Spirit Force was about an eighty, but his Spirit Force doubled that time when he got his demon powers, you and he have the same strength.” Yumi says.

            “So you’re stronger than him now.” Kazumi says.

            “I don’t think so.” Yumi says.

            “Why not?” Kazumi asks.

            “If he uses his Demon Force, I’m assuming he would be over three hundred easily.” Yumi says slightly angry.

            “Over three hundred?!” Kazumi says surprised.

            “……” Yumi looks away.

                        Meanwhile, Harayoshi, Raven and the party are staring at each other, Raven raises her left arm and clicks a few button on a weird watch she has, it then starts to calculate numbers and data.

            “The Force Calculator indicates that all of them have over three hundred of power, all of them with elemental powers.” Raven says.

            “They obviously have more, but they still have to show us their true power because I have about three hundred and fifty right now.” Harayoshi remarks.

            “Looks like they’re measuring our powers through that device.” Jiro says.

            “So what? We’ll still open a can of kick a*s.” Lloyd comments arrogantly.

            “Haha, so smug.” Harayoshi says as he begins to walk around the area.

            “So what if you’re just a little stronger than us, we can take you together.” Lloyd says smirking.

                        Harayoshi disappears from the party’s view, they look around, but he’s nowhere to be seen, he then appears landing in front of the party quickly kicking Zieg on the stomach and Lloyd on his face with his elbow, Jiro is about to grabs him, but Harayoshi rapidly unzips his cloak and takes it off entangling Jiro and punching him very hard sending him flying. He is dressed formally with a custom made military uniform with the Gen-Exis motif on his left arm, he also has twin sword on his waist. Lloyd, Zieg and Jiro all unleash Sonic Wind’s at the same time, but Harayoshi makes many back flips evading all the wind blades and jumping back in his last flip landing on the ground safely without a scratch, the wind blades strike the ground, burning it and making a deep gap made by the water pressure of Jiro’s wind blade.

            “What the hell? You could’ve warned me!” Lloyd says pissed off.

            “I think we should ask him to take us out for dinner as well now that mention it.”

            “Huh?” Lloyd stares at Jiro with a confused expression.

            “Of course he’s not going to f*****g warn us! Who do you think he is?” Jiro yells.

            “Harayoshi, you should’ve brought the Aiden Unit too, I mean, if they’re as strong as you say, then you should’ve took precautions.” Raven says worried.

                        Harayoshi turns around and walks towards her, he then hugs her, she blushes, Harayoshi begins to stroke her hair and cuddle her head, then smelling her all around her neck, he stands a little back and fixes her glasses straight.

            “What are you doing Harayoshi?” Raven asks still blushing.

            “I can smell your fear Raven, why don’t you sit in a corner and keep your mouth shut like a little girl.” Harayoshi says in a comforting way while he nods slowly. “You know I appreciate you a lot Raven, I would hate to kill you, but you’re trying my patience.”

            “What the hell is doing? Hey! Stop making out already! We have a damn battle to finish! The one you started!” Lloyd shouts.

            “You see, they’re calling me, just do as I say.” Harayoshi says.

                        Raven nods nervously and walks away standing as far as possible. Harayoshi faces the party once again.

            “You guys are underestimating me; you don’t know what you’re doing.” Harayoshi says unsheathing one of his twin swords with his left arm. “How about I fight you with my weaker arm, it’s a good handicap.”

            “Look who’s talking about underestimate.” Zieg says.

                        Harayoshi stands simply waiting for the party’s move, Zieg swiftly begins attacking jumping towards Harayoshi, Harayoshi blocks with his sword and grabs Zieg by his throat then running towards the party and ramming him against Jiro. Lloyd quickly pulls his sword back and yells as he makes a horizontal slash. “Storm Edge!”

                        A huge tornado forms quickly after Lloyd’s slash and expands covering a very wide area, Harayoshi raises his sword and says as he accumulates Spirit Force. “Void Cage.”

                        He makes a downward slash completely stops Lloyd’s attack in its track and makes it disappear.

            “What the crap? He canceled my attack?” Lloyd asks shocked.

                        Zieg suddenly appears above Harayoshi yelling as he makes a downward slash. “Sword Tempest!”

                        Harayoshi blocks Zieg’s downward slash, but all of a sudden many wind blades come from all directions cutting and burning Harayoshi all over his body at the same time. Harayoshi keeps staring at Zieg as if he was completely unaffected by the attack, Harayoshi then says in a low tone of voice. “Wind Fall.”

                        Unexpectedly Zieg’s chest is pierced with an enormous wind blade that comes down from above him. A lot of blood splatters on Harayoshi’s mask and blue silver hair, Zieg widens his eyes, Harayoshi quickly throws his to the side against a wall. Jiro’s Spirit Force bursts out of him, he concentrates Spirit Force in s sword and engulfs it in a blue energy, he rapidly charges towards Harayoshi. As he runs at a great speed towards Harayoshi, Harayoshi pulls his sword slightly back and makes an upward diagonal slash which unleashes a win blade as big as his last attack, Jiro hastily flies up evading the attack, he looks back and notices the wind blade slashes and freezes the wall. Jiro looks in front of him, but Harayoshi unleashes eight more of the same type of wind blades forming a double cross shape.

            “Oh crap.” Jiro says.

                        Jiro is hit directly with the attack, cutting him all over his body; he falls on the floor freezing up gradually. Harayoshi slowly begins walking towards him and asks. “How did you like my Glacial Gale? I hope you enjoyed it.”

                        A tornado unexpectedly covers Jiro’s body whole and begins to burn up the area around it, the tornado then fades, Jiro is no longer freezing, he stands up, Zieg stands next to Jiro. Lloyd in a flash pierces Harayoshi from behind his back with his sword, Harayoshi gasps, Lloyd then says. “Wicked Thrust.”

                        Wind begins to accumulate into Lloyd’s sword, Harayoshi widens his eyes and quickly grabs Lloyd’s sword and rips it out through the side of his body ripping through his ribs, Lloyd backs away shocked to this. Harayoshi’s blood flowing from his body, dripping a lot on the floor.

            “Harayoshi!” Raven shouts.

            “Silence.” Harayoshi says.

            “You might be a little stronger than us, but strength also comes in numbers.” Jiro says.

            “Hahaha!” Harayoshi laughs uncontrollably.

            “Someone needs a psychiatrist.” Lloyd comments.

            “I don’t think he’s done.” Zieg remarks.

                        Harayoshi’s eyes begin to glow in a fluorescent green, his pupils turning slit. Harayoshi’s wound regenerates completely, he keeps laughing.

            “What the hell is this guy made of?” Lloyd asks taken aback.

            “As expected, he’s regenerating.” Zieg says.

                        Harayoshi keeps laughing, the party readies themselves as Harayoshi grips his sword with his left hand, Jiro rapidly begins attacking, Harayoshi evades all of his attacks easily and counters him parrying his sword and thrusting Jiro’s right arm. Jiro swiftly places his hand on Harayoshi’s chest, he lets out a twirling wind that sends Harayoshi flying. Lloyd jumps in midair and grabs Harayoshi in a full nelson rapidly falling and slamming him hard n the floor on his face. Lloyd jumps back, Raven makes a worried expression, but says nothing, Harayoshi simply stands up and the party notices his mask has a crack, his mask keeps cracking into pieces. Harayoshi touches it slightly, it then cracks even more and breaks completely exposing his face, the party widens their eyes as they see his face.

            “You broke my mask of insanity.” Harayoshi whispers.

            “You…” Lloyd says in disbelief.

            “Shocking isn’t it? I couldn’t believe it myself, it all points out that we’re blood brothers, twins.”  Harayoshi says with a grin.

                        Harayoshi has Lloyd’s same face, difference being only in hair and eye color.

            “But how?” Jiro asks unbelievingly.

            “This is so not happening.” Zieg says shocked.

            “What in te devils name is going on? We’re not brothers! You’re lying!” Lloyd shouts in denial.

            “What can be seen cannot be denied brother!” Harayoshi says raising his right hand and clenching his fist tightly.

            “Don’t call me brother! You and I may have the same face, but we’re completely different!” Lloyd yells angrily.

            “Hahaha,” Harayoshi smiles sinisterly as he walks around. “Don’t worry, we won’t be twins for long, if my father were to see you, who knows what might happen, he would probably try to take you in as well, and that is something I will not let happen.”

            “Who’s your father? Is he Lloyd’s father as well?” Zieg asks.

            “No, he’s my adoptive father, and he is none other than the Gen-Exis Corporation’s owner, the one who pulls the strings from the shadows, Krade Wyven, nothing in Gen-Exis happens without his command.” Harayoshi replies proudly.

            “Krade Wyven huh, that’s some good information, so he’s responsible for everything that has happened worldwide.” Jiro says.

            “When we finish here, we should pay Krade a little visit and beat the crap out of him.” Zieg says with a smirk.ven says

            “Beat him you say? Haha, you should know that none of you have the power to even come close to his feet.” Harayoshi says.

            “Your power is over three hundred, but Krade’s power is over a thousand.” Raven says.

            “Those are just simple numbers given by a human made machine; don’t think we’re going to scare that easy.” Zieg says.

            “That doesn’t matter, now that you’ve seen my face, there’s no way you’re going to see the end of this day.” Harayoshi says.

                        Harayoshi unsheathes his remaining sword with his right hand; Zieg raises his hand and makes a fire ball in midair, then making an ice, water and lightning ball next to it. Jiro and Zieg nod, both slash all the elemental powers engulfing their swords in those elements forming tetra blades. Lloyd let’s out his Spirit Force making the wind temple shake, Zieg and Jiro does the same making it tremble even more, the pressure can be seen in the air, Harayoshi smiles. Harayoshi also begins unleashing his Spirit Force, all their Spirit Forces clash and unite making the whole vast room crack and crumble, Harayoshi jumps towards the party and pierces the floor in front of them with both swords, making the floor crack as a very strong pressure of wind levitates the party forcefully and making them break the ceiling with their bodies landing in the floor above. Harayoshi jumps after them, Raven does the same, the party readies themselves, Zieg and Jiro disappear and appear on either sides of Harayoshi, he blocks both their attacks with his sword and bursts in a chilling wind that pushes both out of the tower, part of the floor freezes as the wind blows fiercely. Lloyd charges towards Harayoshi rapidly making circular horizontal slashes, Harayoshi blocks easily with his swords and stabs him  with both his swords through his ribs, Lloyd grunts in pain, Harayoshi ten twists his sword and rip them out through the sides making Lloyd bleed a lot. Harayoshi then kicks him on the stomach with his knee and throws him out of the tower landing on the fortress rooftop, both Zieg and Jiro surprise him unleashing a unison attack, both yell at the same time. “Mystic Cyclone!”

                        Both unleash two giant twisters, they both fuse and begins absorbing everything and burning it, it has all five elements infused from their swords. Harayoshi accumulates Spirit Force into his twin swords and yells. “Void Cage!”

                        Harayoshi does a downward slash that makes the cyclone stop, but the cyclone keeps struggling against Harayoshi’s canceling attack. Zieg and Jiro once again makes the same Mystic Cyclone attack and it fuses with the already made Mystic Cyclone and overpowers Harayoshi absorbing him, the attack explodes with all four elements, Raven again makes a worried expression, but does nothing. Lloyd is on the floor bleeding a lot, but he uses his Spirit Force to gradually heal himself, the explosion’s smoke screen fades away, the party notices Harayoshi is on one knee on the floor bleeding all over. Lloyd with his injures half healed swiftly charges towards te injured Harayoshi and makes a vertical slash, but Harayoshi catches the blade with his left hand, Lloyd slides his sword through his hand, making Harayoshi bleed from his hand, both Zieg and Jiro attack as well and pierce Harayoshi’s chest and ribs. Raven in a flash appears next to Zieg and Jiro and with takes out a caster Altergun quickly shooting them with a single round that explodes in electricity that sends them flying, she then turns it into a sword and pierces Lloyd’s right shoulder and tackles him making him let go of Harayoshi and then shooting him with a fire round that explodes point blank in Lloyd’s face. Raven checks Harayoshi and touches his shoulder, but he smacks it away and shouts. ”If you do something stupid like that again I’ll kill you!” Harayoshi yells angrily, his eyes shining fluorescently.

            “But you’re seriously injured!” Raven says worried.

            “Ughh…” Harayoshi’s blood keeps draining. “Just step back.”

                        Harayoshi’s Spirit Force bursts, his wounds heal once again.

            “If I keep healing myself with my Spirit Force, it’ll run out, healing consumes too much Spirit Force, I better stop playing with them.” Harayoshi thinks to himself.

                        Zieg and Jiro reappears both attacking Harayoshi, but Harayoshi in a flash pierces their chests with his swords and twists them quickly thrusting them out of the side of their chests. They fall on the floor bleeding a lot, while Harayoshi spots Lloyd in front of him not too far from him. Harayoshi kept walking calmly at Lloyd, Lloyd backing off; Harayoshi brandishes his sword at Lloyd. Harayoshi then slowly begins to make a circular motion with his sword, as he reaches half circle the ground begins to shake horrifyingly; voices can be heard screaming in agony as he does this.

            “Where are all these voices coming from?” Lloyd asks himself.

            “These are the cries of all the people I’ve slain with my blade, both by blades, Adramelech and Anamelech always absorb the shrieks of its victims besides having the power to cancel special attacks.” Harayoshi says as he keeps circling his sword.

                        Harayoshi completes the circle as he talks; his blade is surrounded by a pure white energy, he quickly charges at Lloyd, making many vertical, horizontal and diagonal slashes, Lloyd withstands them all and falls to the ground half dead covered completely in injuries.

            “This is where you die.” Harayoshi says.

                        Harayoshi leans back his sword, as he is about to swing his sword he notices Lloyd’s hair grows much longer, the nails from his hands are growing longer, his ears turn pointy, Lloyd looks up at Harayoshi, Harayoshi notices Lloyd’s teeth turn pointy as well, his sclera turns pitch black, his iris turns blood red and his pupil turn slit.

            “What?” Harayoshi asks shocked.

                        Harayoshi swiftly makes a vertical slash, but Lloyd smacks his sword from his hands and it lands a few feet away.

            “Now you’re really going to die, you’re as weak as your demon.” Harayoshi says.

                        Harayoshi as well as Lloyd transforms in this form, the difference is that instead of blood red eyes he has dark green eyes and his blue silver hair turns black like Lloyd’s. Harayoshi quickly picks up his sword, Lloyd begins to speak, his voice is accompanied by a rough voice.

            “Don’t compare me to a loser like him.” Lloyd says.

            “You must be Zephyrus.”  Harayoshi says.

            “Names are irrelevant.” Zephyrus says.

            “I’ll kill you as well.” Harayoshi says in a serious tone.

            “Wanna try your luck?” Zephyrus asks mockingly.

                        Harayoshi charges at Zephyrus, dealing many slashes, but Zephyrus easily evades and unleashes a very big black wind blade with his sword, over fifteen feet high. Harayoshi widens his eyes and blocks, the black wind blade pushes him back, he then concentrates a lot of energy in his sword and deflects it, but as he does Zephyrus is already in front of him and says as he cuts his chest with a diagonal slash. “Too slow.”

                        Harayoshi falls back, he throws a black icy wind blade which Zephyrus repels back towards Harayoshi easily, Harayoshi dodges. Zephyrus in a matter of seconds appears next to Harayoshi and pierces his ribs from one side to another and says. “Wicked Thrust.”

                        Black wind concentrates in Zephyrus’s sword and lets out a black wind spiral that makes a huge gap in Harayoshi’s body. Harayoshi coughs a lot of blood, Zephyrus retracts his blade and Harayoshi falls on the floor with his blood draining. Harayoshi’s body begin to pulsate Demon Force wildly, his wounds completely heal, his eyes shine fluorescently, he laughs and stands up, he stares at Zephyrus with a wicked smile.

            “You’re finally out Boreas.” Zephyrus says.

                        Zieg and Jiro jump on Zephyrus’s sides transformed just like him, difference being their eye colors, Zieg with a yellow color and Jiro with a dark purple color.

            “You’re all here; my puppet did his job well.” Boreas says with a sinister smile.

            “We’re here to finish you.” Zieg says.

            “Finish me? You’re going to serve me like it or not, just like in the past, I’ll remind you why all of you bowed to my feet and trembled with fear.” Boreas states. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!!”

                        As Boreas yells he lets out his monstrous Demon Force, the whole temple and the small continent shakes, the ground around the temple cracks and some parts of the land rise, a fierce wind blows, Zieg and Jiro feel heavy, but can resist it. As this happens, Yumi, Kirisu and Kyoshi’s party are on the ship not too far from the small continent, from a great distance the party can see Harayoshi’s black wind aura, the party is speechlessly staring as they are weak and heavy keeping their selves standing, but barely.

            “What is this huge Demon Force?” Kyoshi asks surprised with a shocked expression.

            “It’s too strong…” Kazumi says in disbelief.

            “I’ve never in my life felt this kind of power.” Kirisu says.

            “Is it even possible to attain such power?” Shizuru asks.

            “You’re feeling it aren’t you?” Kyoshi says.

                        The beard guy collapses on the floor, Kazumi checks him out.

            “The Demon Force made him faint.” Kazumi says.

            “I could have sworn I felt Lloyd’s Spirit Force a while ago, but it wasn’t just one, it was his Spirit Force doubled, as in two people with the same wavelength, but one of them changed into this one, who clearly isn’t Lloyd’s, and the other one also changed.” Yumi says.

            “So you’re saying there were two Lloyd’s and then they just vanished? That doesn’t make any sense.” Kirisu comments.

            “How much power in numbers would you give that Demon Force? Like you did with all of us.” Kazumi asks.

            “About… eight hundred…” Yumi answers hesitantly.

            “Eight hundred!” Kazumi shouts in disbelief. “No, that must be a miscalculation or something!”

            “No… It’s not, if that by any chance is Lloyd’s Demon Force, none of us combined would do anything, not even in our newly obtained power-ups… I hate to say it’s impossible.” Yumi says very coldly. “Even if the other Demon Force was Lloyd and not the one we’re feeling, it would still be impossible, he’s near eight hundred.”

            “But there are two more with them, also Demon Force.” Kirisu says.

            “The other two are over seven hundred, no chance of winning anyways, we should keep our distance, we could get force high and faint just like the captain.” Yumi says.

            “We still have to go in, we need the wind temple’s negative magic.” Kyoshi says.

            “Who’s going to steer the ship now that the captain is force high?” Kazumi asks.

            “We’re on the right direction, so I’m guessing we don’t have to do much to keep it on track.” Kyoshi says.

            “I’ll do it.” Shizuru says walking to the ships wheel and steering it.

                        As the party heads there, in Gen-Exis Krade is still outside, he feels Boreas’s the Demon Force, his expression remains unchanged, still with an emotionless face, he thinks to himself. “He’s dangerously catching up with me.”

                        Hisana and Seshiro also feel it outside of the barracks.

            “Can you feel that Hisana?” Seshiro asks.

            “Yeah, seems a battle between demons is taking place somewhere.” Hisana answers.

                        Zero’s party also feels this Demon Force.

            “Looks like we’re missing some action.” Zero says.

            “Too bad we’re too far away.” Krystal comments.

            “None of us are in shape to fight anyways.” Luna remarks.

                        Back in the wind temple’s fortress rooftop, Zephyrus stares at Boreas and smirks, Boreas keeps yelling loudly and then begins to laugh sinisterly, Zieg and Jiro both charge at him, but Boreas grabs both their throats and squeezes them, strangling them as he laughs wickedly, Boreas Demon Force leaks out of his body, a black wind fused with Demon Force, enough to cover fifty feet wide of the area around him and spreading, Zephyrus speedily unleashes a giant black wind blade hitting both Zieg and Jiro as well as Boreas. They all fall to different directions, Boreas smile widens and says. “At last, you two decided to join the party.”

                        Both Zieg and Jiro stand next to Zephyrus, their eyes shining in their respective colors.

            “Hahaha.” Zieg laughs.

            “Calm down Notus, you laugh as much as a hyena.” Jiro says.

            “I’m not as stiff as you Eurus, besides, you’re very right in calling me a hyena.” Notus says.

            “I’m not stiff, I just take things more seriously out of all of us, I guess Jiro inhered it that from me, serious, calm and calculating.” Eurus says with a serious expression. “Zephyrus, it’s not fun when you put our lives on the line.”

            “I knew you guys wouldn’t go down that easily.” Zephyrus says.

            “You did that on purpose didn’t you? Hahaha!” Notus laughs uncontrollably.

            “Quit it Notus, we should come up with a strategy on taking our big mean brother down.” Eurus remarks.

            “No plans, just go with it.” Zephyrus says as he charges towards Boreas.

            “I hate his cockiness.” Eurus says.

            “Hahaha.” Notus keeps on laughing.

                        Zephyrus unleashes another enormous black wind blade; Boreas blocks with one sword and unleashes his black icy wind blade, Zephyrus evades, Boreas stabs Zephyrus in midair and stares furiously at him.

            “Submit now, or is it that you want me to get angry!” Boreas yells loudly bursting in cold black wind.

                        The Demon Force pushes Notus and Eurus back while Zephyrus also bursts in dark wind, then grabbing Boreas sword and pulling himself out of it, he loses a lot of blood, but regenerates rapidly. Boreas facial expression is that of fury, swiftly charging in with both swords and slashing making an x form, two dark icy wind blades in the same x form heading towards Zephyrus. Zephyrus raises his sword upward and does a downward vertical slash unleashing the Sonic Wind, all the big black wind blades overwhelm Boreas attack, but Boreas simply cancels the Sonic Wind with his Void Cage. Notus appears behind Boreas as he makes a diagonal slash. “Firestorm.”

                        A huge black storm of fire comes out of Notus slash towards Boreas, but Boreas easily cancels it yet again with his Void Cage. Jiro appears above Boreas also unleashing an attack.

            “Terror Storm.” Jiro says as over hundreds of dark water wind blades rain down on Boreas, Boreas evades and blocks many of them, but is still cut in various parts on his body; all the other black water wind blades make huge gaps in the floor breaking it in the process. Boreas stabs Notus and Eurus on their chest and says. “Absolute Divide.”

                        A strange white wind accumulates in both of Boreas swords and blasts Notus and Eurus very far away; they land on the floor unconscious. Zephyrus then stabs Boreas from behind and runs his blade down to his stomach opening a huge gap, Boreas grunts slightly rapidly regenetaing the wound and hitting Zephyrus with his elbow on his face, Zephyrus backs off and makes a powerful vertical slash that slices Boreas’s whole left arm off. Boreas tackles Zephyrus and grabs his arm swiftly placing it in its place and regenerating yet again, then dashing towards Zephyrus and grabbing a hold of hi throat as he laughs sinisterly slamming him against the tower. Boreas keeps on strangling him until Zephyrus’s demon form reverts back to human form as Lloyd regains his consciousness, Boreas throws him far away, and Lloyd lands on the floor. Boreas begins to walk towards Lloyd, but then he lets go of both hs swords and grabs his head, Harayoshi shouts still holding his head as he suffers in pain. “Get out of my head Boreas!”

            “You get out of my head you puppet!” Boreas yells.

            “It’s my body! You get out!” Harayoshi shouts angrily.

            “It’s your body, but it’s my power!” Boreas says.

            “Get out!” Harayoshi says, until he regains full control of himself.

                        Harayoshi picks up his twin swords and begins to walk towards Lloyd weak, he keeps slowly walking as he smiles at Lloyd. Zieg, Jiro and Lloyd are on the floor, Zieg and Jiro are both still unconscious. Lloyd is very weak slowly crawling away from Harayoshi, as Lloyd crawls his blood leaves a path on the floor, he begins to think to himself. “I'm being crushed by his Spirit Force... The pain is unbearable...”

                        Lloyd stops crawling away and says breathing heavily and very weak. “I can't fight anymore. I give up, I surrender…”

            “So, it's finally come up to this, well, certainly we can't have the same face, how about I help you.” Harayoshi says as he brandishes his sword at Lloyd and pokes Lloyd’s left eye, thus blowing it up, Lloyd grunts as he places his left hand on his left eye socket, a lot of blood drops down, Harayoshi smiles wickedly and raises his sword high up in the air, ready to strike down in any second. As he makes his downward swing Zieg and Jiro jump on Harayoshi giving him a very hard kick on his chest throwing him very far back, both Zieg and Jiro are awake, but also bleeding a lot.

            “I can’t believe you would give up so easily Shin.” Jiro says.

            “The sky is pretty.” Zieg says looking upward.

                        Jiro smacks behind Zeig’s head very annoyed, Harayoshi grins and unleashes huge black icy wind blades towards the party when unexpectedly a single bigger slash made out of fire hits all the wind blades simultaneously burning and destroying them instantly. The party looks towards where the slash came from and sees a young woman with silver blue spiked up hair despite being straight, she has red colored eyes and is wearing a black leather bomber jacket over a white tank top shirt, she also has long black pants with black boots that has a few straps. She has a few silver rings and a silver necklace, and she also has a strap around her chest with a Lemurian sword sheathed on her back.

            “You guys huh, it’s been a while, I thought I recognized the Spirit Forces here.” Mayumi says staring at Zieg and Jiro, she then looks at Lloyd. “Are you Harayoshi’s twin brother or something?”

            “Gee let me think? I don’t f*****g know!” Lloyd says still pressing his left eye socket with his left hand. “Just who the hell are you?” Lloyd asks.

            “That’s Yusuke’s daughter, Mayumi.” Jiro says. “She’s one fucked up b***h I tell you.”

            “Thanks for the compliment.” Mayumi says with a light smirk.

            “I like your Muramasa.” Zieg says staring at Mayumi’s sword.

            “No Zieg, I’m not going to give it to you.” Mayumi comments.

            “I don’t need it, I like mine better.” Zieg says.

            “What the hell are you doing here?” Raven asks.

            “I don’t have to tell you a damn thing.” Mayumi says staring at Raven with narrow eyes.

            “No hug for your old friend?” Harayoshi asks calling her attention.

                        Mayumi runs towards Harayoshi unsheathing her sword and laughing like a maniac and does a diagonal slash, Harayoshi dodges while the sword hits the ground making a huge explosion.

            “Stoic and crazy, you never change Mayumi.” Harayoshi says. “You’re the only person that does not fear me despite knowing how far I can go.”

            “Yeah, so? Death is the worst thing that could happen, not much.” Mayumi says with grin.

            “I take no pleasure in taking a life that doesn’t value it.” Harayoshi comments.

            “You b***h; I’ll see to it that you die.” Raven says angrily.

                        Mayumi looks at her with a comical expression.

            “I hate you.” Raven says as she begins to walk towards Mayumi.

            “Better than liking me.” Mayumi remarks.

            “Calm down Raven, I’ll finish all of them now.” Harayoshi says, his eyes shining.

            “Heh, looks like you’re as charming as ever.” Mayumi says. “Do you even have Spirit Force for your next attack? I mean, in your state, you’re no match for me.”

            “We’ll see.” Harahyoshi says.

                        Harayoshi’s Demon Force accumulates by a lot; his red aura flows all over the place, distortion can be seen in the air, his swords glows as well letting out the shriek and cries of its victims. He then says. “Wind Grave.”

            “You still have enough energy for an attack like that huh.” Mayumi says readying herself.

                        Just then before Harayoshi unleashes this mysterious attack to the very injured party his collar sparks some electricity and all his power fades away, he chuckles and says. “Hahaha, you’re lucky, I’ll spare you for now, but rest assured, I will kill all of you.”

            “Let’s go.” Raven says supporting Harayoshi as they leave.

            “We can’t just let him go…” Jiro says.

            “I don’t think any of you are fit to take him on anyways.” Mayumi says.

            “I know… but can you take him down for us?” Jiro asks.

            “Not really, he still has some power left in him and Raven is with him, so it would be kind of tough, you guys should train more, then you’ll be able to take him on, but why are you trying to kill Harayoshi? And why does he have a clone, er… twin brother.” Mayumi asks.

            “I’m not really sure myself, but I’ll explain your previous question.” Jiro replies.



© 2010 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is one of the chapters i have liked the msot, along with chapter 43, dude i was totally shocked to learn Harayoshi and LLoyd are twins and that the reason boht of them and Zeig and Jiro have Boreas, Zephyrus, Notus and Eurus, that was brilliant along with the atributtes makes it even more interesting, very close to their mythology counterparts except the story(thank god) great chapter man, keep it up! i am hooked to this story!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 2, 2010

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin