Chapter 58: Sweet Revenge

Chapter 58: Sweet Revenge

A Chapter by Shin

                        In the Phoenix temple of Evergray, Rupert Apollo begins to summon using the Ignis Fatuus amulet he carries.

            The great sun goddess that once emerged out of the darkness of a cave, bring sunlight back to the universe!” Rupert Apollo chants.

                        The temple shakes as Demon Force accumulates in one place; all of a sudden, a woman with long black hair and eyes emerges from the energy shining in white light. She is dressed in a white and red kimono wielding a sword and a mirror.

            “Amaterasu no mikoto.” Rupert Apollo says.

            “That unearthly light, how did you obtain it human?” Amaterasu asks staring at the Ignis Fatuus.

            “That is not of your concern, but I shall enlighten you, I died to obtain it and was later revived by my master.”

            “Why did you summon me?” Amaterasu asks.

            “I need protection.” Rupert Apollo answers.

            “I shall aid you then; I have no other choice for you possess the Ignis Fatuus.” Amaterasu says.

            “Good.” Rupert Apollo says.

                        Meanwhile, Zero and his party walk eastward through a highway.

            “Are you sure you know where you’re going Zero?” Luna asks annoyed.

            “What’s wrong now little princess?” Krystal asks.

            “Shut it Krystal, I’m talking to Zero.” Luna says.

                        Zero sighs and says. “I’m positive it’s through here, Zelcius is directly east, actually, we’re pretty close to his location, maybe ten minutes.”

            “That’s dangerously close.” Luna says. “But since he was a Kaizer, wouldn’t that make him notice your presence since he can smell you as well?”

            “Yeah, but what can he do? He can’t just up and disappear.” Zero says.

            “Hey, I was meaning to ask, that Lilith demon, are there more of her or what?” Luna asks.

            “Nope, she’s the only Lilith that exists.” Krystal says as she walks.

            “What about all those gods and deities from myth, do they count as demons?” Luna asks.

            “They do, those kinds of demons are unique sort to say, there’s no complete race of the same type, but they all are part of clans of similar types. They are all high class or over high class demons, they were able to make humans worship or believe in them once, but Kaizers killed them all… well, more like sent back to hell.” Zero explains.

            “What about hell, how does it work down there?” Luna asks.

            “Damn, you’re pretty talkative today princess, I’ve never been to hell before, all I know it works by floors, circles deeper in, it even has a government kind of system, I don’t really know much about it.” Zero says.

            “Are they all as strong as Lilith was?” Luna asks.

            “Ten times stronger in hell honey.” Krystal says,

            “Whoa!” Luna says shocked.

            “Hell has the same effect on Kaizers, if we cross to hell, our strength and power increases tenfold.” Zero says.

            “Interesting.” Luna says as she walks.

                        The party keeps walking for a few minutes until all of a sudden the area around the party begins to turn red and black.

            “Huh?” Luna looks around confused. “What’s going on?”

            “Damn! He found us first!” Zero says.

            “Uh-oh.” Krystal looks ahead.

                        A huge steel gate of epic proportions materializes before them, the party looks back only to see a pitch black void. The party notices Zelcius on top of the gate chanting. “Great three headed hound from the underworld, come forth and show these scum a glance of hell.”

            “No… he’s summoning-” Krystal cuts herself off staring at the gate with widen eyes.

                        A huge black dog with three heads bound by long chains connecting to the gate entrance materializes; he opens all six eyes revealing blood red eyes with an angry look as he snarls at the party.

            “What the hell is that thing?” Luna yells.

            “Cerberus, he just summoned Cerberus.” Krystal replies.

            “Have some fun, I’ll be watching, don’t disappoint me now.” Zelcius says.

            “Tch…” Zero points his sword towards the Cerberus. “I’ll take you on doggy.”

                        Zero jumps towards the Cerberus, the Cerberus opens all three mouths and charges fire, then throwing them at Zero, Zero in midair slices all three fireballs in half, but the Cerberus tackles Zero with one of its heads. Zero stabs his sword into the Cerberus’s head before he is tackled and jumps on him; Luna forms her bracelet into a big bazooka and charges head on while Krystal unsheathes her kodachi’s and bursts in lightning. Zero jumps very high up evading the Cerberus’s tail sweep, he then drops down very hard on its back, making the Cerberus fall on the ground, it then stands up and shakes Zero off its back.

            “Not bad for a Kaizer.” The Cerberus says.

                        Zero lands in front of it and grins. “You know it.”

            “You will die here boy.” The Cerberus says.

            “I don’t think so.” Zero says.

                        Both Luna and Krystal appear above the Cerberus, Krystal slices one of its heads off with both kodachi’s while Luna blows up the other head with the bazooka. The Cerberus backs off with only its middle head intact.

            “You will all pay dearly mortals.” The Cerberus says.

                        A few hundred Gen-Exis soldiers appear behind the party with Kuzan in front.

            “The guardian of the hell gate in front, Gen-Exis troops on your back, what will you all do?” Zelcius asks mockingly.

            “We’ll take care of the troops; you go and finish the Cerberus.” Krystal says.

            “Yeah.” Luna nods.

                        Zero smirks, Luna and Krystal charge at the troops while Zero charges towards the Cerberus. The troops begins to fire with their guns, but Krystal and Luna evade all the bullets, then killing some of the soldiers, Kuzan transforms and attacks Krystal, Krystal evades Kuzan’s attacks with some difficulty, Luna notices this and goes to her aid, but all of a sudden Zaphyr blocks her way.

            “Where do you think you’re going princess?” Zaphyr asks.

            “Get out of my way whoracle!” Luna shouts angrily.

            “Hahahaha, now that was funny, I didn’t know Elves could come up with such good jokes.” Zaphyr says.

                        Luna forms her bracelet into a Lemurian sword; Zaphyr laughs and draws a pair of Sais.

            “Shall we?” Zaphyr asks.

            “Bring it.” Luna says staring at Zaphyr fiercely.

                        Luna attacks Zaphyr with a few slashes, but Zaphyr easily blocks all of Luna’s attacks with her Sais and kicks Luna back, making her fall on the ground. Luna stands up and attacks yet again, Zaphyr blocks with one hand and with the other stabs Luna’s left shoulder, Luna grits her teeth and says. “Stone Drop.”

                        The ground under both of them cracks, the earth around them rises, Luna jumps up making a backflip out of the surrounding earth prison, suddenly the earth prison closes in crushing Zaphyr inside. Luna lands on the ground, she then heads to help Krystal once again, but Zaphyr appears next to her and kicks Luna’s feet, making her fall hard on the ground.

            “Huh? How the hell did you survive that!?” Luna asks shocked.

            “Easy, I made you think I was there creating a quick illusion, I already knew what you were going to do before you did it, so here I am.” Zaphyr explains.

            “So you can see into the future of your battles as well?” Luna asks spetically.

            “Exactly.” Zaphyr says with a grin.

            “That’s cheating.” Luna says standing up again.

            “It would be a total waste not to use my abilities to their fullest potential.” Zaphyr comments.

            “You got a point there.” Luna says.

                        Meanwhile, Krystal is still fighting Kuzan while evading the soldiers’ shots, Kuzan using both his daggers keeps attacking, Krystal blocks and counters Kuzan, but Kuzan evades and stabs one of his daggers into her stomach. Krystal backs away, her blood begins to drain gradually, Kuzan charges at her once again, Krystal covers her swords in electricity and in an instant stabs Kuzan on his chest with both kodachi’s and head-butts him very hard, Kuzan smiles and removes his dagger from her stomach. Krystal begins to weaken due to the blood loss; all the soldiers surround her and swiftly holds her still.

            “Take her.” Kuzan says.

                        One of the soldiers injects her with a syringe, Krystal falls asleep and they take her away while Zero is still fighting the Cerberus head on. The Cerberus bursts in flames making Zero back off, he then notices Krystal being taken by the soldiers, Zero forgets his fight against the Cerberus and rushes towards Krystal. As he runs, the dark knight appears behind Zero and stops him by grabbing his jacket and slamming him on the ground behind him.

            “Hahaha, I got what I need, go back to the underworld, Cerberus, I no longer need your aid.” Zelcius says dispelling Cerberus and the huge gate.

                        Everything returns to normal.

            “Zaphyr, Kuzan, it’s time to go… That goes for you too as well… Jek.” Zelcius says.

                        Zero widens his eyes as he stares at the dark knight’s eyes.

            “Jek!” Zero shouts.

            “Glad you finally remember me little brother.” Jek says.

            “…Krystal!” Zero jumps up and tries to run to aid Krystal, but Jek appears before him and tackles Zero very hard throwing him far away.

                        Zero stands up and attacks Jek, Jek blocks all of Zero’s attacks, but this time with a little more difficulty, Zero jumps over him and slashes Jek’s helmet slightly. Jek turns around and punches Zero very hard, he then takes off his helmet, long blue hair falls on his back, Zero takes a good look at him and notices a strange tattoo on Jek’s right eye.

            “Is that really you?” Zero asks.

            “Haha.” Jek laughs.

                        Zero once again charges at Jek, Jek makes a diagonal slash, but Zero evades and kicks him under his chin and jumps rotating horizontally towards Jek and kicking him again, Jek falls on the ground. Zero jumps on Jek to stomp him, but Jek moves out of the way and pushes Zero away with a burst of Demon Force, Zero lands stabbing his sword in the ground and resisting Jek’s colossal amount of Demon Force.

            “You’ve improved Van, but still not enough to kill me.” Jek comments.

            “That’s enough, we leave now.” Zelcius says.

            “As you with my lord.” Jek says disappearing along with the rest.

                        Luna runs towards Zero.

            “Are you alright Zero?” Luna asks worried.

            “……No… We have to rescue Krystal right now!” Zero says furiously.

            “Yeah.” Luna nods.

                        Zero sniffs and begins to run rapidly after the troops along with Luna, after a while running they make it to a Gen-Exis base.

            “She’s here.” Zero says.

            “What do we do?” Luna asks.

            “We should wait until nightfall, it’ll be harder for them to counter us when we bust in.” Zero replies.

            “Nightfall is in at least an hour and a half, they could do all sorts of stuff to her in that little time.” Luna comments.

            “I know that… but we can’t go in recklessly, then we’ll probably end up caught and instead of one of us in danger, it would be all three of us.” Zero explains.

            “…Alright… then I’ll wait.” Luna says a little worried.

                        Meanwhile, inside the Gen-Exis base lab, Krystal is inside a capsule full of water, her body connected with some cables. A few scientists are checking some monitors and writing in some papers while the head scientist observes Krystal.

            “A living breathing Kaizer, I’ve finally got my hands on your DNA, just you see Lexon, I will soon be the science branch elder.” The head scientist says.

            “Professor Night, we extracted the gene data from her, now we’re taking some blood samples, it seems her vital signs are in order.” A scientist says.

            “Good, good.” Professor Nye says with a grin.

                        Back with Zero and Luna, while they wait near the base, Zero is lost in thought.

            “Thinking about your brother aren’t you?” Luna asks.

            “Yeah… the first time I saw him I knew he was familiar somehow, but I never thought it could be him.” Zero says.

            “How could you? He was turned into that… thing.” Luna says.

            “I know… but I… I just can’t believe it… I refuse to believe that my brother is now a demon under Zelcius’s command.” Zero says.

            “You know, you will end up facing him one day, probably sooner than you expect if you’re still after Zelcius.” Luna remarks.

            “……” Zero closes his eyes.

            “He will do everything to protect his master.” Luna says.

            “I won’t let my brother keep hurting people… I will stop him and Zelcius even if it’s the last thing I do.” Zero says.

            “I’ll always be there to help you Zero.” Luna says sitting very close to Zero and placing her left hand on his right shoulder.

                        Zero looks at her and she stares at him back, he smiles lightly and nods. Night falls, Zero and Luna walks up to the base’s gate, Zero with a very angry expression on his face begins to little by little release his Spirit Force, it keeps rising and rising gradually, Luna then says. “Zero, aren’t you exerting too much Spirit Force?”

                        Zero’s expression remains the same as he leaks light blue aura, he explodes in Spirit Force and with a diagonal slash charged with lighting explodes the main gate completely, Luna begins to suffer some slight effects from Zero’s energy, she rapidly bursts in Mana Force ridding herself from the spirit effect. They walk in through the fire-covered gates; the alarm of the base sets off by the explosion, many soldiers begins to come out of the base. Zero and Luna keep walking inside, the ground begins to shake horribly and the base to crack slightly, some of the soldiers drop down unconscious, Zero and Luna quickly charge and begins to take down all the soldiers. Professor Nye looks at some surveillance cameras and sees both of them raiding the base.

            “So, they’ve come here for her, I expected as much.” Professor Nye says with a smile.

            “What are we going to do professor?” One of the scientists asks.

            “Defend our specimen of course.” Professor Nye replies.

            “I’m not going to wait for them to come up and kill us! I’m outta here!” The scientist says panicking and running out of the lab along with the rest of the scientists.

            “Useless.” Professor Nye says and looks at Krystal.

                        Meanwhile Zero and Luna are still rushing their way in, killing all the soldiers in their way, they keep running until they reach a very long hallway where a troop of soldiers in the end of the hall are pointing at the two with their guns.

            “Surrender now or be executed.” One of the soldiers says.

            “Not a chance.” Zero says.

            “Zero, don’t do anything stupid!” Luna shouts.

            “I’d do anything stupid just to save you or Krystal.” Zero says with a serious tone.

                        Luna widens her eyes to his comment, Zero quickly rushes through the hallway, the soldiers begin to fire, but Zero slashes all the bullets as he runs through the long highway as fast as lighting can be and kills all the soldiers with a single horizontal slash, splattering all their blood on the walls and floor. Luna looks away to Zero’s massacre and reaches him, he simply has a serious expression, he tries to open the lock on the door, but it’s closed by an electronic lock.

            “We can always break the door open.” Luna comments.

                        Zero slashes the electronic lock on the right and the door opens, professor Nye is next to the capsule where Krystal is.

            “I’m not going to ask you to let her go; I’m going to do it myself.” Zero says as he begins to walk towards the professor.

            “Don’t even try, I have this bomb, and if I press it, we will all obviously die.” Professor Nye says holding a small device on his hand.

                        Zero snaps his fingers and the small device sparks electricity and breaks into pieces.

            “Huh?” Professor Nye widens his eyes.

                        Zero swiftly grabs the professor by his throat and snaps his neck, killing him instantly.

            “Zero…” Luna mumbles to herself.

                        Zero slashes the machines into pieces and breaks the capsule where Krystal is, Luna checks Krystal, but she’s unconscious.

            “We have to go before backup arrives.” Zero says.

                        The party flees the base swiftly, they make their escape out and camp a few miles away, Krystal wakes up feeling a headache.

            “Ughh… Damn… what happened?” Krystal asks as she holds her head.

            “Gen-Exis tried to kidnap you, but Zero and I saved you.” Luna answers.

            “Really?” Krystal asks.

                        Luna nods.

            “What matters now is that you’re fine.” Zero says. “You should rest.”

            “You’re right… I’ll take a few more hours.” Krystal says and lies back down.

                        Meanwhile, in Gen-Exis headquarters, Lexon is in his lab and a scientist approaches him with a paper.

            “Hmm?” Lexon takes the paper and begins to read. “So that bloody idiot got his hands on Kaizer DNA; Zelcius’s plan was a success then, excellent.” Lexon says as he smiles sinisterly.

                        In the meantime, back in the Phoenix temple, Jony is observing his holy flames dancing on the palm of his right hand, Rupert Apollo asks. “Does it bring back memories?”

            “Yes, the very reason why I’m doing all this.” Jony Chronic responds.

            “And may I ask what those reasons were?” Rupert Apollo asks.

            “It all began with a person I met; he originally had the holy flames, he appeared when I was in college, I was a straight A student, he was the worst of all the school when it comes to reputation and grades.” Jony Chronic says.

            “Reputation?” Rupert Apollo asks.

            “Everyone thought he was a bad influence since he smoked a lot of weed, a chronic smoker like I am now, one day I felt the curiosity to hang out with him and get to know him better, he looked interesting to me at least.” Jony Chronic says.

            “And what happened?” Rupert Apollo asks.

            “We became best of friends; he did hook me up on smoking weed, my grades at college didn’t drop, but since he was a traveler, he told me many horrors he had seen, especially where Gen-Exis bases were.” Jony Chronic explained.

            “Where is he now?” Rupert Apollo asks.

            “He’s dead, looks like he was an ex-soldier of Gen-Exis and new a lot of secrets, he was killed before me a long time ago, before he died he gave me his holy flames and made me swear I would stop Gen-Exis.” Jony Chronic said.

            “So those are your reasons, and how’d he obtained the holy flames?” Rupert Apollo asks.

            “He was born with them; it’s a one out of a million chance for Satsume’s, an anomaly in our genes, just like the black flames.” Jony Chronic said.

            “Hmm…” Rupert Apollo looks at Jony and nods.

            “Discussing other matters, I’m betting any money that Reik’s son will be back, I want you to summon another one, to take care of him for sure.” Jony Chronic says.

            “No need to summon, I have magically created a demon suited for such a task.” Rupert Apollo says.

            “Oh, where is he?” Jony Chronic asks.

            “Right here!” A funny voice says.

                        Jony looks around when suddenly two big lights turn on unexpectedly revealing a clown dressed in red and black clothing; he opens a can of confetti and sprinkles it around.

            “That’s Lester.” Rupert Apollo says.

            “Lester?” Jony Chronic asks.

            “Just a means of addressing him.” Rupert Apollo says.

            “Don’t worry; I will exterminate whoever gets in your way.” Lester says laughing uncontrollably.

            “Good, now I want you to head towards one of my members called Jaye, he’s on a dirigible, it shouldn’t be hard to find.” Rupert Apollo says.

            “I’ll definitely find it.” Lester says suddenly disappearing leaving only confetti behind.

                        Back to the party, Kyoshi and Shizuru walk outside along with Amarth.

            “You guys are really going back huh.” Kazumi says.

            “I gotta go.” Kyoshi says.

            “I can’t say much, just, good luck dude.” Kirisu says and shakes Kyoshi’s hand.

            “A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.” Lloyd says also shaking Kyoshi’s hand.

            “Promise you’ll come back alive, all of you.” Yumi says patting Kyoshi’s back.

            “Don’t worry about us; we ain’t planning to die anytime soon.” Amarth says with a grin.

            “We know, it’s just that we’re worried about you, that’s all.” Kazumi says.

            “Well brother, take care.” Seshiro says and hugs Kyoshi in a manly manner.

            “You too.” Kyoshi says with a smile.

            “Good luck.” Hisana says waving at them.

                        Kyoshi and Shizuru hop on Amarth.

            “I’ll see you all later.” Amarth says and winks.

                        Amarth takes off towards Evergray, while the party still thinks on what they have to do.

            “Well, I’m going after Satoshi, Hisana, since you didn’t know what to really do, would you mind joining me?” Seshiro asks.

            “No, I don’t mind, I’ll help you for a while.” Hisana answers.

            “You guys will come with me right?” Aureana asks.

            “Yeah, if it’s not too much of a bother.” Seshiro says.

            “Not at all.” Aureana says.

            “If ya don’t mind, we want to take a ride in dat choppa.” Tesshu says.

            “Sure.” Aureana nods. “We should get going, I have a time limit.”

            “Then let’s go.” Hisana says.

                        Seshiro, Hisana, Tesshu’s party and Aureana leave to the helicopter and ascend; the helicopter pilot gives Rick a thumbs up and leaves.

            “It’s just us now; you guys said you were going after Lucien right?” Lloyd asks.

            “Yeah.” Yumi nods.

            “I have other plans, I have to look for Harayoshi and Krade, I can’t let things slide.” Lloyd says.

            “But I thought you were coming with us man.” Kirisu says.

            “You’re leaving us again?” Yumi asks upset while crossing her arms.

            “Don’t say it that way; it’s just that I have to do this, the same way you have to go after Lucien.” Lloyd says.

            “Hmm… aren’t you at least going to come with us for a while, I mean, until you find Harayoshi and Krade?” Kazumi asks.

            “I know where they are.” Lloyd says.

            “In the Gen-Exis main base located in Vakidor, you can’t do this alone, why don’t you come with us and then we’ll help you.” Kirisu suggests.

                        Lloyd sighs and shrugs his shoulders, he then says. “I’ll help you guys, but when we arrive near Vakidor, I’m taking my own way.”

            “Deal.” Yumi says.

            “Then hop aboard.” Rick says.

                        As the party gets on Rick’s ship, Krade Wyven walks into Sylvia’s office.

            “Krade! Sir! I uhh-” Sylvia is cut off by him. “Sylvia, I know this is one of the few times you’ve seen me in all the time you’ve been of service in Gen-Exis, I thank you in the name of this corporation and country.”

            “Do you need anything in particular sir?” Sylvia asks.

            “No, I came here to inform you of something very horrible, and it pains my heart to have to tell you this, but I had to do this personally, it’s the least I could do for all your hard work.” Krade replies.

            “You’re scaring me, what is it?” Sylvia asks.

            “I’m afraid someone dear to you has been murdered.” Krade responds.

            “What! Who?” Sylvia asks in disbelief standing up from her chair quickly.

            “…Zin Diekaz.” Krade says.

            “No! It can’t be! How did it happen? I don’t believe it!” Sylvia gets hysterical and begins to shout.

            “As you know, there was a breach in our security systems and some intruders came in, one of those intruders was the ex-general Kuzan Fardeth, he killed Zin Diekaz.” Krade explains.

            “But how is that even possible? Zin was much stronger than Kuzan.” Sylvia asks.

            “It seems he was able to obtain new powers somehow.” Krade says.

            “I quit Gen-Exis.” Sylvia abruptly says.

            “What? Why?” Krade asks.

            “I’m going after that son of a b***h and kill him with my own two hands…” Sylvia says in a menacing tone of voice.

            “…I can’t stop you, but quitting Gen-Exis is a little too much, I will help you in your retribution, I will give you the necessary recourses to take him down, I owe it to you and Zin as well.” Krade says.

            “Thank you Krade.” Sylvia says.

                        Meanwhile, Amarth is flying through the air towards the Phoenix temple.

            “So this is it, the end of Jony Chronic.” Shizuru says.

            “I’m not sure if it’s going to be the end.” Kyoshi comments.

            “Why do you doubt it?” Amarth asks.

            “I just feel it’s not the end just yet and I’m not even sure I have the guts to face Jaye again.” Kyoshi replies.

            “Kyoshi, you must look into yourself, things in life aren’t always easy and that’s a fact, but you have to have a strong heart and fight on, you know that the Jaye that you knew is no longer.” Amarth says.

            “I know, but I was the only responsible for his death.” Kyoshi says.

            “No, you were not, you were not given the choice to slay him, if you’re going to blame someone, blame Lexon and Gen-Exis for his death, right now, Jaye may be alive, but he’s dead in life since he’s no longer who he used to be.” Amarth says.

            “Thanks Amarth, you always know what to say to cheer me up.” Kyoshi says.

            “Get used to it; we’re going to have lots of fun in the upcoming years.” Amarth says with a smile.

            “Yeah, I’m looking forward to it.” Kyoshi nods laughing.

            “Get a room you two.” Shizuru says shaking her head.

            “I’m the one that should be saying that since you do it anywhere besides a room.” Amarth remarks.

            “I swear I’m gonna kick your a*s one of these days.” Shizuru says.

            “Then get in the line, you’re gonna have to wait a while, haha.” Amarth laughs.

            “Hahaha.” Kyoshi laughs.

            “Huh?” Amarth suddenly feels something.

            “What is it Amarth?” Shizuru asks.

            “Something’s coming!” Amarth says and ascends dodging a giant fireball.

                        The party looks where the fireball came from and notice Jaye on the dirigible, Kyoshi widens his eyes. Jaye leaps from the dirigible towards the party and lands on Amarth’s back thrusting his sword on Amarth making him lose balance and descend at a high speed. Shizuru draws her daggers and attacks Jaye, but Jaye evades and kicks her off Amarth. Kyoshi unsheathes his longsword and makes a diagonal slash, but Jaye blocks with his bare hand and grabs Kyoshi by his shirt thus throwing him off Amarth as well. Amarth falls very hard on the ground while Kyoshi and Shizuru break their fall with some trees, Jaye walks off Amarth to the ground, Amarth is wounded lying on the ground. Kyoshi and Shizuru run to Amarth’s aid, but Jaye is waiting for them holding an electric guitar on his hands.

            “Jaye!” Kyoshi shouts.

            “Kyo, I’m relieved you brought your guitar as well.” Jaye comments.

            “Why are you doing this exactly?” Kyoshi asks.

            “Because I want to, I want to make you suffer.” Jaye answers.

            “Scott wouldn’t have wanted to see you like this.” Kyoshi says.

            “Don’t bring Scott in this; this is between you and me.” Jaye says.

            “What do you want now?” Kyoshi asks.

            “I want to have a guitar battle with you.” Jaye responds.

            “That’s it? You attacked us just for that?” Kyoshi asks angrily.

            “No, after the guitar battle, I’m going to kill you and your new friends.” Jaye replies.

            “I won’t let you.” Kyoshi shouts.

            “Right now, this stupid Dragon’s life is in my hands, you have no other choice but to obey right now.” Jaye says.

            “Kyo, do as he says, I’ll find a way to help Amarth.” Shizuru whispers.

            “Alright Jaye, have it your way.” Kyoshi says.

            “Good, now bring it.” Jaye says as he begins to play some rock notes in his guitar while Spirit Force begins to accumulate around him.

                        Kyoshi takes a few steps in front of Jaye taking out his shotgun guitar and begins to play some higher rock notes accumulating more Spirit Force, quickly dimming Jaye’s notes. Jaye stares at Kyoshi fiercely and begins to play even higher rock notes while his Spirit Force begins to make the ground shake, but Kyoshi lets out even more Spirit Force making the ground crack and the wind blow strongly. Jaye’s facial expression changes from serious to annoyed and begins to play the highest notes he can bursting in flames all over, Kyoshi begins to match Jaye’s high notes and bursts in black flames, both flames and Spirit Force collides against each other, cracking the ground even more and burning their surroundings.

            “Kyo! Stop! You’re going to destroy the whole area!” Shizuru shouts, but Kyoshi doesn’t hear her due to the rock notes.

                        Kyoshi and Jaye stare at each other with hate, Kyoshi’s black flames and higher notes begin to overpower Jaye’s, Jaye gets upset and makes his flames burst around Kyoshi form under the ground. Kyoshi in a flash jumps out of the crushing flame pillars towards Jaye and shoots him point blank with his shotgun guitar, but Jaye barely evades. Shizuru takes the chance to aid Amarth, Jaye makes all the pillars of flame go after Shizuru, but Kyoshi stops his attack unleashing a slash covered in black flames.

            “I see those black flames have got you much stronger, where did you get them?” Jaye asks, then noticing Shou’s spear on Kyoshi’s back. “The Hokuro, no wonder.”

            “We don’t have to do this Jaye!” Kyoshi says.

            “You don’t, I do!” Jaye shouts.

                        Jaye smiles and begins to gather Spirit Force once again; Kyoshi does the same, Shizuru shakes Amarth’s head trying to wake him up, but to no avail.

            “Amarth! Amarth! Wake up!” Shizuru says still trying to wake him up.

            “I’m much stronger than you Kyo, you know that.” Jaye says.

            “I know, but I’m still a better guitar player.” Kyoshi comments.

            “Too bad that talent is wasted on you, because you’re going to die along with you little friends.” Jaye remarks.

            “I said I won’t let you.” Kyoshi says readying himself with his longsword.

            “Ha, we’ll see about that.” Jaye says also readying himself with his sword.

                        Kyoshi and Jaye keep staring at each other fiercely, both still raising their Spirit Forces even more.



© 2011 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

guitar heroe vs guitar villain lulz, nice chapter, very interesting how zero's relationship with luna is progressing, very touching too, keep it up man

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on March 19, 2011

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin