Chapter 61: The Beginning of the End

Chapter 61: The Beginning of the End

A Chapter by Shin

                        Krade sitting in his throne is thinking to himself, Xixis comes into his chamber and says. “I’m here, as you requested.”

            “Yes, I want to ask you something.” Krade says.

            “Yes?” Xixis says.

            “You’re my best tracker, you can feel energy force from great distances if they’re great, now tell me if I’m wrong, but I’ve been feeling formidable energies around the world” Krade says.

            “Yes my lord, you’re absolutely right, there are roughly around fifteen that’s caught my attention.”

            “And even though these individuals may not pose a threat now, for what I’ve been feeling, their powers are growing fast and may pose a threat soon; right now their levels are around the Aiden Unit’s levels.” Krade remarks.

            “Are you suggesting we send the Aiden Unit to take care of them before they get any stronger?” Xixis asks.

            “Exactly my thought, but in order to take care of them in a timely manner, we have to dispatch the Aiden Unit’s members separately.” Krade nods.

            “What? But what if they were to be defeated separately?” Xixis asks.

            “Each member will take the highest dose of Spirit Shot, with that, they can overpower those individuals.” Krade explains.

            “Isn’t it better to send them as a team against each person?” Xixis asks.

            “It would, but I want them eliminated soon.” Krade replies.

            “Do you have any plans in mind?” Xixis asks.

            “Of course I do, but it’s not of your concern for now.” Krade answers.

            “Alright then, I’ll send the Aiden Unit as you said, though one of the members, Reika, is already out in duty, I’ll inform her since she might be close to one of them, I’ll call Lexon to help me pinpoint their exact coordinates and give them to the unit.” Xixis says.

            “Good, good, as expected from a prodigy such as yourself.” Krade comments.

            “I take my leave.” Xixis says leaving.

                        As Xixis leaves Xak enters.

            “You’re here right on time Xak.” Krade says.

            “……” Xak waits for Krade to speak up.

            “I called you here because I want you to personally guard a special restricted area, Lexon finished building it, of course, for security purposes Lexon built this place outside of the base, in the city outskirts.” Krade explains.

            “Why send an elder to personally guard it?” Xak asks.

            “Because this place is a factory, this factory is no ordinary one, it’s special, Lexon found a way to make so much energy that we would no longer need the supply of the governments electric company, but that’s not the point, the point is that we need all this massive energy to power up our weapons.” Krade further explains.

            “But why need all this energy just to power up weapons all of a sudden?” Xak asks.

            “I have a plan that I will execute soon, and I need everything to be ready by then.” Krade says.

            “I don’t mean to question your judgment in election, but out of all the elders, why me exactly?” Xak asks.

            “Lexon is still too busy, Axon is abroad, and I already gave Xixis a task, plus you’ll find this task of yours quite peculiar once you enter the factory and see for yourself.” Krade replies.

            “Alright, I’m on it.” Xak says as he turns around and leaves.

                        Meanwhile, Lloyd’s party arrives in Britannica.

            “You take care now, if you need another trip, you know who to call.” Rick says.

            “Sure, thanks, I really appreciate you helping us all this time.” Yumi says.

            “Oh, one more thing, what happened to that cat you had, the one that talked?” Rick asks curiously.

            “Oh… well, he’s no longer with us.” Yumi answers.

            “I see, then take care then, bye.” Rick says as he pulls out a canteen of liquor.

                        The party walks away from the harbor.

            “Hey Yumi, you never told me you had a talking cat.” Lloyd says.

            “Yeah, his name was Salem; he helped us escape from Lucien and Faye, but at the cost of his own life.” Yumi says with a sad expression.

            “Damn! Faye? Seriously? What happened?” Lloyd asks.

            “Turns out she was the queen of Pixie’s, she’s a real mean b***h.” Yumi remarks.

                        Kazumi lowers her head.

            “Sorry Kazumi.” Yumi says.

            “It’s okay…” Kazumi says.

            “But wait a minute, how can a talking cat help you escape fighting against those two?” Lloyd asks shocked.

            “He was really a cat boy, kinda like Kazumi, but he could turn into a literal cat.” Yumi replies.

            “Why do I get the sensation I’ve been hanging out with Hendrix?” Lloyd asks himself shaking his head and then shrugging his shoulders.

            “Oh, one other thing, since I don’t want to keep any secrets between us I’m just going to tell you, he saw me naked.” Yumi says casually.

            “What the f**k?” Lloyd shouts angrily.

            “Don’t exaggerate, you’re overreacting, we never did anything, I mean, he didn’t even look like he liked it.” Yumi says coldly.

            “That’s not the point, what the f**k were you doing naked in front of him in the first place?” Lloyd asks angrily.

            “That’s fucked up.” Kirisu comments.

            “Hey, I didn’t know at the time he could turn to human size, I just thought he was a regular cat, well, not regular since he talked, but you know what I mean, I just came out of the shower and put my clothes on.” Yumi explains.

                        Lloyd’s left eye twitches.

            “He did kiss you before we left him.” Kazumi says.

            “Ffffffuuuuuuck!” Lloyd yells, everyone in the city looks towards him.

                        Yumi looks at Kazumi; Kazumi shrugs her shoulders and says. “You said no secrets right?”

            “Just calm down, it’s not like I did anything with him, and he kissed me, I never kissed him back.” Yumi says.

            “You know what? F**k it, you’re my girl now and that happened in the past, so I’m just gonna forget about it.” Lloyd says annoyed.

            “You better, because I’ve never bitched about you feeling up other girls at school, and I heard some rumors that you took a big group of girls into the abandoned gym and didn’t come out until the end of the day, you being the only guy.” Yumi says staring at Lloyd coldly.

            “You heard that?” Lloyd asks shocked.

            “Are you saying it’s true?” Yumi asks annoyed.

            “No, no, it’s not true… it’s all lies.” Lloyd says nervously.

            “Damn man, you really are a pimp!” Kirisu comments.

            “F**k you! I didn’t do anything.” Lloyd shouts.

            “……” Yumi walks past Lloyd angry.

            “Look what you did!” Lloyd says angrily.

            “Did I say something?” Kirisu asks.

            “Just like Christopher, big mouthed.” Kazumi remarks.

            “Who?” Kirisu asks.

                        Lloyd goes after Yumi and grabs her arm; Yumi pushes him away and keeps walking.

            “Come on Yumi! I didn’t do anything like those rumors say, we were just playing bingo! I swear! We got caught up in the game!” Lloyd says.

            “Bingo, yeah right!” Yumi keeps on walking without looking back.

            “Okay, okay, that was a lie too, it wasn’t bingo, it was strip poker.” Lloyd says grabbing her arm again; Yumi turns around and punches him in the face.

            “That’s another lie, right?” Yumi asks.

            “…… yeah.” Lloyd replies.

            “Tell me the truth and maybe I’ll forgive you.” Yumi says staring at Lloyd coldly.

            “Remember that surprise party the student council arranged for your birthday?” Lloyd asks.

            “Yeah.” Yumi nods.

            “Well, I organized it, so I called up all those girls to set up the old gym; the guys in that school hate my guts, so they didn’t want to help me, you do remember that your surprise party was held there right?” Lloyd asks.

            “Is that really the truth? You never did anything weird?” Yumi asks.

            “Hmm, I might have checked under some skirts, but I swear that was it!” Lloyd says.

                        Yumi looks away; Lloyd hugs her and starts kissing her neck, then her cheeks and finally her lips.

            “Yumi, do you want to do something crazy?” Lloyd asks.

            “What? No! Get that out of your head!” Yumi says annoyed.

            “I didn’t mean that, look.” Lloyd points out to a church in front of them.

            “Huh?” Yumi tilts her head confused.

            “Would you marry me?” Lloyd asks.

            “What?” Yumi widens her eyes surprised.

            “I’m asking you, we’ve known each other for about eight to nine years, we don’t have to wait anymore, it’s the only way we can stay true to ourselves and keep no secrets ever again.” Lloyd says.

            “I don’t know what to say…” Yumi says speechless.

            “Say yes, and I’ll love you for the rest of my life, I’ll never look at any other woman again, only you will exist in my eyes.” Lloyd says.

            “…… I accept.” Yumi says lowering her head.

                        Lloyd kisses her and they hug each other.

            “I’m going inside, I’m going to make the arrangements, then we gotta go sign some papers, get some medical examinations and more legal stuff, it can take a few days before we can set it up, and I have enough money to pay everything, I think I do at least, if not I’ll just ask Kyo for a loan, he’s got serious cash on him, plus a few days will be enough for my mom, your dad and Kazumi’s parents to come, hell, maybe even Kirisu’s family.” Lloyd says.

            “Okay.” Yumi nods.

                        Lloyd smirks and runs into the church, meanwhile, Kyoshi and Shizuru are in Luginum city, both mourning Amarth’s death.

            “……” Kyoshi looks out of the window of the inn.

            “Kyo, what are we going to do?” Shizuru asks.

            “……” Kyoshi sighs.

            “Kyo?” Shizuru stands up from her bed and walks next to Kyoshi.

            “It’s pretty obvious; I’m going to kill Jaye… again.” Kyoshi says.

            “We’re still ways off from reaching Evergray.” Shizuru says.

            “I know…” Kyoshi says.

            “Let’s just rest for a few days, we’ll keep going then.” Shizuru says.

                        A week passes by in a flash, Lloyd is in a room already dressed to get married, Kirisu is next to him.

            “Damn man, didn’t think you would marry.” Kirisu comments.

            “Why you say that?” Lloyd asks.

            “You seriously have to ask? I thought you would be a swinger all your life, not settling down with only one chick.” Kirisu says.

            “Things change dude, you would probably be right if it was me a year ago, but right now, I’m different.” Lloyd says.

            “I know, heh, I’ve noticed… oh and dude, guess what?” Kirisu says.

            “You banged Kazumi?” Lloyd asks casually.

            “How’d you know?” Kirisu asks warily staring at Lloyd.

            “I guessed it, though it was a joke, but dude, for real?” Lloyd asks.

            “Yeah! It was awesome!” Kirisu says excited.

            “About time d****t, here I thought you were too much of a p***y to start with the initiative.” Lloyd comments.

            “F**k you!” Kirisu says.

            “Haha, it was a joke dude, calm down, geez.” Lloyd says chuckling.

            “Any who, you ready?” Kirisu asks.

            “Hell yeah.” Lloyd says.

            “About time, you take as long as a girl.” Kirisu remarks.

            “Hey, hey, I gotta look good for the bride, go ahead, admit it, I’m sexy.” Lloyd says smugly.

            “Screw you.” Kirisu says.

            “You wish.” Lloyd says.

                        Lloyd and Kirisu leave and head for the church, meanwhile, Kazumi and Yumi are somewhere else, Yumi already finished with her dress.

            “You look beautiful Yumi!” Kazumi says excited.

            “Thanks.” Yumi says casually.

            “Aren’t you excited? You’re finally going to be with the love of your life!” Kazumi says.

            “You’re so cheesy Kazumi.” Yumi says.

            “Oh come on! Smile for once! You hardly ever show any joyful emotions, you’re always so cold and grumpy.” Kazumi remarks.

            “It’s just the way I am Kazumi.” Yumi says.

            “Oh well, anyways, are we going?” Kazumi asks.

            “Yeah, let’s go.” Yumi says.

                        Both leave as well, headed to the church, Lloyd is already inside waiting for Yumi, inside the church, sitting in the benches are Lloyd’s mother, Lilly, Kazumi’s parents, Mr. Trace and Mrs. Lira, Yumi’s father, Arnold, and Christopher.

            “Dude, is the bride always late?” Kirisu asks.

            “You got me; I think it’s a tradition or something.” Lloyd says shrugging his shoulders.

                        Everyone in the crowd turns back to look at the entrance, there they see Kazumi and Yumi coming in, the wedding music starts, Lilly stands next to Lloyd, while Arnold escorts Yumi to the altar, Kazumi walking behind Yumi throwing flowers to the side, Kirisu sits down in the front row.

            “Looks like you finally won her over huh.” Lilly tells Lloyd.

            “Haha, well yeah, it wasn’t easy.” Lloyd comments.

            “Good, the harder the girl, the better partner she’ll be.” Lilly says.

            “Yeah, she’s worth it.” Lloyd says.

                        Yumi finally stands up in the altar, Lloyd grabs her hand, Arnold closes in on Lloyd and whispers. “I don’t know what my daughter saw in you, but you must be a greater man than I thought, so you better take care of her or I’ll give you an a*s kicking soldier.”

            “Haha, don’t worry, I think she can take care of herself better than anyone.” Lloyd says.

            “Alright, good luck kiddo.” Arnold says and stands next to Yumi.

            “We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Yumi and Shinsuke as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.” The priest says, then continues. “Yumi and Shinsuke, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly love another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect. It is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one, but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls… Let us pray…”

                        Everyone lowers their heads for a minute and raises them once again.

            “If anyone here has any reasons as to why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, let him speak now or forever hold his peace.” The priest says.

                        Everyone remains silent, the priest then continues. “At this time, I’ll ask you, Shinsuke, and you, Yumi, to face each other and take each other’s hands. Shinsuke, will you take Yumi to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

            “I do.” Lloyd says staring at Yumi with a smile.

            “Yumi, will you take Shinsuke to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

            “I do.” Yumi says staring at Lloyd.

                        Lloyd puts Yumi’s ring on and vice versa.

            “Then I now declare you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.” The priest says.

                        Lloyd lifts Yumi’s veil and kisses her, everyone begins to clap, Lloyd and Yumi begin to leave the church, everyone following them, Yumi throws her bouquet back without looking, when all of a sudden a demon with black scales cuts the bouquet in half and attacks Yumi and Lloyd. As the demon jumps towards them, it is cut into many pieces in a flash; everyone widens their eyes in surprise.

            “What just happened?” Lilly asks.

            “What the hell was that?” Arnold asks.

            “Just a minor inconvenience.” Kirisu says.

            “Nice going Yumi.” Lloyd says.

                        All of a sudden about ten more of the same kind of demons attack a once, Kazumi quickly draws her guns and kills them all almost instantly.

            “Whoa Kazumi, you turned into a cowgirl or something?” Kirisu asks amazed.

            “Heh, well, I’m not gonna let them ruin Lloyd and Yumi’s honey moon.” Kazumi comments.

            “Kazumi!” Yumi shouts annoyed.

            “Well good luck bro, you’re going to need it.” Kirisu remarks.

            “Definitely!” Christopher says.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Yumi asks angrily.

            “Uh nothing, nothing, just saying is all.” Kirisu says nervously.

            “Damn Christopher, it sure has been a long time, we nearly forgot you.” Lloyd says.

            “How could you forget me man? Come on!” Christopher asks annoyed.

            “It was a joke man, just a joke; you know the Lloyd meister would forget you…” Lloyd says, then whispers to himself. “I think…”

            “Cool!” Christopher says.

            “Anyways, see ya guys tomorrow then.” Lloyd says opening the door of the limo to Yumi.

                        Yumi gets in; Lloyd goes in after her and winks at everyone, the limo leaves.

            “I should get going, I have work tomorrow.” Lilly says.

            “And I have some paperwork in the base, so I’ll be out.” Arnold says.

            “And we can’t leave our house alone; the kids in the neighborhood are quite mischievous.” Mr. Trace says.

            “Take care sweetie.” Mrs. Lira kisses Kazumi’s cheek.

            “Bye mom.” Kazumi says.

                        Everyone leaves, Kirisu and Kazumi still in front of the church.

            “So what happened? Your parents and siblings didn’t come.” Kazumi asks.

            “I’m not sure, I couldn’t contact them, something must have happened in Gen-Exis.” Kirisu speculates.

            “You think it could’ve been Seshiro and Hisana?” Kazumi asks.

            “Maybe.” Kirisu replies.

                        Kazumi notices the slashed bouquet and picks it up.

            “Since no one really caught it and I’m the first to take it, does it mean I’m getting married next?” Kazumi asks.

            “Yeah, we are, but we should settle everything first, once everything is done, I promise you we’ll have a big wedding.” Kirisu says cheerfully.

            “I can’t wait; I want it to be so special.” Kazumi says excited.

            “It will be, it’s going to be unforgettable.” Kirisu says.

                        Kazumi giggles, meanwhile, Lloyd and Yumi arrive at the inn, Lloyd carrying Yumi and placing her on the bed.

            “Damn! My back!” Lloyd says rubbing his lower back.

            “You make me sound like I’m overweight.” Yumi says coldly.

            “Haha, nah, I’m just kidding, I can’t even feel your weight, with my increased strength and all.” Lloyd says.

            “……” Yumi looks out of the window still on the bed.

                        Lloyd scratches his head.

            “Umm… Ughh… Hmmm…” Lloyd sighs.

            “Nervous?” Yumi asks.

            “I just don’t know where to start, I mean, I’m so used to you hitting me and rejecting me, and now we can actually… you know…” Lloyd says.

            “Didn’t think you were the type to get nervous before doing that sort of thing.” Yumi comments.

            “No, no, nothing like that, it’s just that I’m thinking that if I get close you might punch me.” Lloyd says.

            “Why would I? We’re already married.” Yumi says.

            “So… can I… start?” Lloyd asks.

                        Yumi shrugs her shoulders, but remains with her cold expression, Lloyd gets on the bed, removes some of her hair that’s covering her neck and begins to kiss it as he unzips her dress from the back.

            “I love you Yumi.” Lloyd says softly.

                        Yumi looks at him and kisses him, Lloyd pulls down the top of her dress revealing a white bra, Yumi takes off his vest and begins unbuttoning his shirt. Lloyd unhooks her bra, both of them lay down on the bed still kissing, Lloyd finishes taking off his shirt and then removes the rest of her dress leaving her in only white panties and stocking clipped to her panties. Lloyd keeps feeling up her thighs until he suddenly grabs something hard and widens his eyes in surprise.

            “What the hell?” Lloyd says looking at her right thigh, spotting her balisong sheathed with belt straps. “Why would you have that in our wedding night?” He asks shocked.

            “You never know.” Yumi says with a slight smirk.

                        Lloyd sighs and says. “That s**t ruined the mood, big time.”

            “Habits die hard.” Yumi comments.

            “Would you please take that off, I don’t think I can continue with that on your thigh, instant boner killer.” Lloyd says.

                        Yumi removes her balisong from her leg and throws it on a drawer.

            “There, happy?” Yumi asks.

            “My bone doesn’t feel threatened anymore thank you very much.” Lloyd remarks with a grin. “Now, on to the main event.”

                        Lloyd once again hops on the bed, gently getting on top of Yumi, they start kissing again, Yumi starts unzipping Lloyd’s pants while Lloyd starts removing her panties and bra, Yumi quickly grabs the blanket and throws it on top. Lloyd throws her panties and bra on the floor while Yumi throws Lloyd’s pants and boxer on the floor as well; they passionately keep kissing, Lloyd says. “Yumi, I really love you, and I’ll always be yours, forever.”

            “… yeah… me too…” Yumi says nodding.

                        They keep kissing and doing their thing, meanwhile, Shizuru wakes up under Kyoshi’s left arm lying on his chest, noticing Kyoshi is still asleep, she stands up and gets out of the bed naked, rapidly putting on some clothes, Kyoshi wakes up, but still slightly asleep.

            “What time is it?” Kyoshi asks.

            “Time to leave.” Shizuru replies.

            “I know… but let me rest for a while, I’m too exhausted.” Kyoshi says.

            “Alright, I’m going to get something to eat and check out the city before we go, I’ll be back in a while, want something?” Shizuru asks.

            “I just want to sleep.” Kyoshi says turning to the side and falling asleep quickly.

                        Shizuru leaves the inn, crosses the street, buys a hotdog and a soda, and goes on for a stroll around the city. She keeps on walking for a while until all of a sudden a female Aiden Unit member dressed in a custom cloak stand before Shizuru.

            “Hmm, you must be one of the powerful guys that are walking around, it’s no wonder, you’re a Satsume.” She says.

            “What the crap? You know, it’s too hot to be dressing like that in this time of the day.” Shizuru remarks.

            “A funny one huh.” She comments.

            “What do you want with me?” Shizuru asks finishing her soda and throwing the can away.

            “I came to execute you, so brace yourself.” She says swiftly jumping towards Shizuru throwing a punch, Shizuru quickly slaps her hand away and goes in with a punch, but the woman blocks and kicks Shizuru back.

            “Not bad.” Shizuru says and asks. “Why don’t we take this elsewhere?”

            “What for?” She asks.

            “It might bring too much attention and the cops will be here, and judging from your looks, it doesn’t look like you want to be found out.” Shizuru says.

            “Okay, let’s do it your way.” She says, both of them head for the outskirts of town where it’s completely deserted.

            “Now we can fight without interruptions.” Shizuru says.

            “Good, but too bad this’ll be over quick.” She says once again charging towards Shizuru.

                        Shizuru makes a back flip evading her punch, the woman jumps towards Shizuru making a flying kick, kicking Shizuru’s chest and throwing her back, she falls on the floor. The woman jumps up and tries to stomp Shizuru, but Shizuru rolls to the side, the woman keeps stomping repeatedly until Shizuru jumps up and makes a roundhouse kick, kicking the woman back, the hood revealing her face, it’s none other than Reika.

            “I figured you were a Satsume, those moves gave you out.” Shizuru says.

            “You’re not bad for a common Satsume.” Reika remarks.

            “Common? That means you’re-” Shizuru is cut off by Reika. “Exactly.”

                        Reika takes off her cloak, Shizuru looks at her left arm and notices the dragon engraved symbol.

            “A dragon knight descendant… just because you’re a little stronger than me in everything doesn’t mean you can beat me.” Shizuru says.

            “I’ve been spying on you the past few days, that man you’re with, I thought he was dead.” Reika comments.

            “Dead? Could it be… you left him for dead after stabbing your spear into his chest and kicking him down a cliff to the raging river?” Shizuru asks seriously.

            “My, my, looks like he already told you everything.” Reika says with a smile.

            “I’m going to pay you back for that.” Shizuru says taking out her daggers from her back spinning them with her hands quickly and getting ready to fight.

            “Such irony we facing off.” Reika says taking out her spear, spinning it with her right hand and stretching her left arm opening palm.

            “Sucks to be you.” Shizuru says.

            “I don’t understand, they sent me to fight a supposed great fighter with awesome powers, and here I encounter just a common Satsume… was there a mistake?” Reika thinks to herself.

            “I don’t need to hold back with you, so here goes… Soul Fire.” Shizuru says busting with wild flames, her Spirit Force increasing exponentially.

            “Whoa, her powers are equal to mine; I’m guessing I won’t need to use my Spirit Shot.” Reika thinks.

                        Shizuru starts off firing a fire wave that takes a wide radius, Reika evades by jumping upward, Shizuru spins and throws many fire blasts; Reika spins her spear blocking all of Shizuru’s fire blasts. Reika disappears and appears behind Shizuru, grabbing her from behind and kicking her up, jumping behind her, Shizuru turns around catching Reika’s spear with her right hand and kicking Reika back down. Shizuru lands safely on the ground and throws back Reika’s spear, she catches it.

            “How very generous.” Reika comments.

            “Keep your pants up.” Shizuru says.

            “Tch.” Reika readies herself once again.

                        Shizuru charges in and attack, Reika blocks rotating her body and spear swiftly, then jumping up and hitting Shizuru with a midair roundhouse kick, Shizuru falls on the ground, Reika attacks, Shizuru raises her legs and jumps up barely evading her spear as she throws her daggers up and catch them with her feet, swiftly rotating attacking Reika. Reika blocks all the attacks, Shizuru bends down throwing one of her daggers upward with her feet as Reika throws up her spear rotating quickly, hitting Shizuru’s dagger and throwing it towards her, Shizuru catches it, Reika jumps towards Shizuru and catches her spear. Reika lands in front of Shizuru ad attacks with her spear, Shizuru keeps doing back flips as Reika keeps attacking head on, Reika then aims for Shizuru’s legs, but Shizuru jumps up to the air with a back flip evading her attack. While Shizuru is in midair, Reika jumps on her, grabbing Shizuru’s head between her legs, pulling back with a back flip and throwing her, Shizuru falls against a tree very hard. Reika runs towards her swiftly and attacks, but Shizuru doing capoeira stands up and attacks Reika, Reika blocks every move with her spear, but Shizuru kicks her feet making her fall down. Shizuru kicks Reika on her ribs, throwing her some distance away, Reika stands up bursting in Spirit Force and flames charging towards Shizuru and making a horizontal strike, Shizuru kicks Reika under her jaw sending her flying, Reika recovers in midair and lands on the ground with a back flip, then jumping towards Shizuru making many front flips in midair and then kicking Shizuru back.

            “Damn, you really are strong.” Reika says.

                        Shizuru spits some blood on the ground.

            “Heh, you too.” Shizuru says.

            “Do you have more friends as powerful as you?” Reika asks.

            “Yeah, each one of them despite not being Satsume.” Shizuru says and then asks. “How did you know?”

            “If you win, I’ll tell you everything.” Reika says.

            “I’ll try not to kill you accidentally then.” Shizuru says with a smirk.

                        Shizuru jumps towards Reika, she spins and makes a roundhouse kick in midair, kicking Reika back, but Reika stands her ground strikes at Shizuru’s legs, but Shizuru jumps up making a flip, Reika attacks with her spear, Shizuru blocks each attack, then jumping while rotating horizontally as she strikes with her daggers spinning many times. Reika swiftly blocks every attack, but Shizuru ends up landing a kick on Reika’s face sending her flying and landing solid on the ground. Reika stands up and runs towards Shizuru, Shizuru readies herself, Reika jumps very high in the air and makes her spear bursts in flames, she comes down at a fast speed, Shizuru back flips evading her thrust, but it explodes in flames sending Shizuru flying and hitting her back against a tree. Shizuru jumps towards Reika, kicks her twice in the face and makes a back flip in midair kicking Reika under her jaw, Reika falls down on the ground once again.

            “Again with the f*****g jaw!” Reika says annoyed.

                        Shizuru smiles charging towards Reika, then side flips evading Reika’s horizontal slash, Reika kicks Shizuru on her stomach twice and then ends with a roundhouse kick. Shizuru falls back, both of them pant slightly.

            “How about we end it here?” Reika asks.

            “Fine with me.” Shizuru says.

                        Both of them ready themselves with their weapons covered in flames, a single leaf begins to fall from a tree, it slowly descends until it falls on the ground, they then charge at each other running past themselves at cutting each other in a flash, they do it again, a lot of blood splashing the ground.

            “A tie…” Reika says.

            “…… yeah…” Shizuru smirks.

                        They both fall on their knees, their Spirit Force and flames disappear.

            “Now you’re going to tell me?” Shizuru asks.

            “I said if you won.” Reika says.

            “……” Shizuru shakes her head.

            “Hell, I tell ya anyways, I haven’t had a fight like that in years.” Reika says.

            “Spill it.” Shizuru says.

            “I was sent by Gen-Exis, my whole unit, the Aiden Unit… all I know is that we are supposed to eliminate a future threat, which is you and your friends, looks like you guys are becoming dangerously strong.” Reika explains.

            “Does that mean my friends will be attacked as well?” Shizuru asks.

            “Yeah, each of us have direct order to execute you once by one, the units members each on his own of course, it would be a faster way.” Reika further explains.

            “What are you going to do now that you failed?” Shizuru asks.

            “We were also told that if we failed, we’d better not go back, because it would mean death… so I guess I have no choice but to choose my path.” Reika replies.

            “You can come with us if you want.” Shizuru says.

            “Nah, I’m gonna pass on that, I wouldn’t want to steal your man.” Reika jests.

            “Yeah right… but I’m serious.” Shizuru says.

            “I know, but it’s still a big no, I have plans.” Reika says.

            “Okay then, so I guess I won’t be seeing you again.” Shizuru says.

            “Who knows? It’s a small world.” Reika remarks and begins to walk away. “If this were another life, we would’ve been good friends.”

            “Yeah…” Shizuru nods with a smirk.

                        Reika finishes walking away into the distance, Shizuru lies against a tree and sighs with relief.



© 2011 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome chap man, wedding time! didn't expect it though, a balde ina wedding night? O_O now ia m scared to marry lolz, very sweet romance betwen lloyd and yumi, battle between shizuru and reika was awesome, it's also sweet Shizuru is there for Kyoshi mourning Amarth, keep it up man!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin