Chapter 67: Battle of Queens

Chapter 67: Battle of Queens

A Chapter by Shin

                        Hiruka throw the diamond axes towards Hisana, Hisana dodges every ax, but the axes come back like boomerangs, Hisana evades once again, but clashes her Altergun with the last ax. The ax as expected doesn’t shatter, Hisana repels it towards Hiruka, but Hiruka makes it disappear before it reaches her.

            “I can’t seem to destroy her diamonds… Could Maxwell’s power possibly help? But if I use him now, it’ll only dry up my Spirit Force very quickly; I have to remember that it’s only as last resort.” Hisana thinks to herself.

            “Already trying to analyze a way to beat me? It won’t happen, so stop dreaming.” Hiruka says taking one of her axes and charging towards Hisana.

                        Hisana taps the ground with her right foot, the ground around and in front of her turns to ice, Hiruka stops, Hisana rapidly jumps to the seats, Hiruka jumps after her making a downward attack with her ax. Hisana jumps to the side to evade the attack, but Hiruka catches Hisana by her leg and slams her on some of the seats, Hisana starts to feel a little dizzy, Hiruka raises her ax rapidly and swings with all her might, Hisana jumps up from the floor with a back flip, Hiruka’s attack destroys a great part of that area. Hisana turns her Altergun into twin handguns and starts firing Spirit Force bullets at Hiruka, Hiruka swiftly evades by side flipping, then running through the field and jumping towards Hisana while covering her body with her ax, Hisana back flips various times and then makes a diagonal slash, clashing against Hiruka’s ax.

            “Come on genius, do something fancy!” Hiruka says mockingly.

                        Hisana bursts in Spirit Force only to repel herself from Hiruka, Hiruka smiles and disappears, appearing above Hisana and swinging down her huge diamond ax, breaking the floor along with many seats with Hisana’s back. They seem to fall on a hallway; Hiruka lifts Hisana up by weaving her left hand in her hair, then slamming her against a wall, breaking it down, ending up in an office, Hisana turns her Altergun into a sword and tries to stab Hiruka, but Hiruka let’s go of her hair and kicks Hisana’s Altergun away. Hisana swiftly grabs Hiruka’s left leg and slams her against an office desk, then breaking a wall with her body; they end up in the men’s room. Hiruka stands up, only to receive a very hard punch in the face, she falls into one of the stalls, Hisana grabs her head and tries to put her head into the toilet, but Hiruka places her hands on the toilet, preventing her head to even touch the water. Hiruka hits Hisana on the stomach with her elbow, sending Hisana flying and falling into the office room, Hisana rapidly grabs her Altergun and charges it with Spirit Force, quickly raising it and says. “Cool Slaughter.”

                        Hisana makes an ice slash that heads towards Hiruka very fast, Hiruka notices all the Spirit Force the slash contains and rapidly makes a thin layer of diamond cover her entire body, Hisana’s slash hits Hiruka right in the chest and explodes into many huge ice spikes covering all the rooms, the ice spikes impaling everything in sight. Hisana appears on the baseball field, she looks around and notices Hiruka completely unharmed by her previous attack, Hiruka smiles and walks towards Hisana, she chuckles a little and says. “Don’t tell me that was your best attack.”

            “No, not rally.” Hisana says.

            “Good, don’t disappoint me.” Hiruka says.

            “Likewise.” Hisana says.

            “Ha, we’ll see.” Hiruka says.

            “Less talking and more fighting.” Hisana says.

                        Hiruka stands in the middle of all the bases, she smiles once again and lets out a huge amount of Spirit Force, all of a sudden the ground under Hiruka begins to turn into a diamond floor, covering all the bases.

            “What a coincidence, a literal diamond in the baseball diamond field.” Hisana comments.

            “Haha.” Hiruka laughs and makes a diamond baseball bat. “How about a game?”

                        Hisana makes an ice baseball and covers it with Spirit Force, swiftly throwing it towards Hiruka, Hiruka covers er diamond baseball bat with Spirit Force as well and shatters the ice baseball with her bat.

            “Haha.” Hiruka smiles, she throws her bat towards Hisana, but Hisana catches it with her hand, all of a sudden the diamond bat liquefies and covers Hisana’s right arm completely, unable to take it off. “What an idiot, fell for something like that.”

                        Hisana covers her arm in Spirit Force, but the diamond keeps scattering around her shoulder, ready to cover her body.

            “There’s no way you’ll be able to get out of that easily.” Hiruka says walking towards Hisana, and making the diamond made field expand and cover the whole field.

            “Maxwell!” Hisana shouts.

            “Maxwell?” Hiruka asks. “Who’s that? A boyfriend or something?”

                        Suddenly, the ground begins to shake violently, a purple portal appears, Hiruka looks up, unsure of what is happening. Maxwell comes forth from the portal and with a quick note from his electric guitar he shatters the diamond that almost covered Hisana whole.

            “What?” Hiruka says in disbelief, knowing what is happening.

            “What is wrong with you Hisana? How come a weakling like this is kicking your a*s? I taught you better than this.” Maxwell asks with a raised eyebrow.

            “And just who the hell are you?” Hiruka asks.

            “Me? I am the mighty Metal God, Maxwell, from Nocturna.” Maxwell answers.

            “Uh huh… Alright, you die too.” Hiruak says disappearing and appearing behind Maxwell, swinging her ax horizontally towards him in a matter of seconds, but Maxwell makes a metal shield on his left arm, Hiruka’s ax denting the metal shield, almost breaking it into pieces, Maxwell disappears from her view and helps Hisana up from the ground.

            “You need help with her?” Maxwell asks.

            “No, I can beat her.” Hisana replies.

            “Yeah, I know you can.” Maxwell says. “But why are you holding back? You’re not using the Spectral Force.”

            “I just didn’t want to use any unnecessary energy.”    Hisana says.

            “You are underestimating her, you have my power, metal powers, she has diamond, her ability has a great advantage over you and I, but her energy is weak, you have to exploit that weakness, because as long as you don’t use the Spectral Force, you are fighting a handicap match. Even the Saviour of Nocturna would be disappointed in me if he new that my contractor was being so stubborn.” Maxwell explains.

            “The Saviour of Nocturna?” Hisana asks confused.

            “Forget about that, just concentrate on your fight, I will step aside and let you fight.” Maxwell says.

            “Alright, I’ll use it then.” Hisana says.

            “Great, don’t disappoint me.” Maxwell says taking a few steps back.

            “You finished?” Hiruka asks mockingly as she walks towards Hisana.

            “Of course.” Hisana says.

            “Good, then I guess you won’t mind if I�"” Hiruka cuts herself off and takes out her Spirit Shot. “I plan to finish you in seconds.” She injects herself in the heart, holding in the gasps.

                        Hisana explodes in Spirit Force, her eyes begin to darken until they turn purple, her Spirit Force begins to turn light purple and it bursts, her energy almost covering the whole baseball stadium, her energy can be seen from afar.

            “Where did you get all that power? What is that power?” Hiruka asks with widen eyes.

            “No use explaining myself to the dead.” Hisana says.

                        Meanwhile, Sylvia reaches Nilamis, she looks up to the giant mountain peak from the ship below.

            “You’re cornered now, Kuzan.” Sylvia thinks to herself.

                        As Sylvia’s ship is about to arrive, Kazumi follows Faye’s Mana Force.

            “Looks like she’s headed towards Quadimor.” Kazumi thinks to herself. “I better hurry up before she does anything bad.”

                        Kazumi begins to rush towards Faye’s direction, while Faye and her Pixies calmly head north towards Quadimor, after hours, Faye and her Pixies reach a valley near Quadimor, she looks towards the city which can be seen from the valley.

            “It’s time I take back what is rightfully mine.” Faye says.

            “My queen, shouldn’t we wait for the seal in the darkness temple break?” A Pixie asks.

            “I don’t want that seal broken.” Faye says.

            “Why my queen?” The Pixie asks.

            “If Lucien obtains more power, he’ll become a nuisance to my future plans, the seal is almost broken, so I’m going to step up my plan a notch and conquer Quadimor first, then I’ll take care of Lucien and whoever else stands in my way.” Faye replies.

            “Great plan my queen, as always, but how should we do it without alerting Gen-Exis?” Another Pixie asks.

            “Easy, we’ll take out their base first, then the city, and afterwards I’ll see into taking the rest.” Faye answers.

            “Excellent!” The Pixies say.

            “Let’s head directly to the base and slaughter every living being in sight.” Faye says with a wicked grin.

            “Yes your majesty!” The Pixies say.

                        Faye and her Pixies turn into sparks of light and swiftly head towards the base, in a matter of minutes they arrive, rapidly infiltrating the base into the air ducts. They turn back as soon as they are already in the base, swiftly dispatching the soldiers easily, the alarm begins to sound, many soldiers gather and begin to fire at the Pixies, but the Pixies make Mana Force shields, the bullets stopping as soon as they touch the barriers, Faye gathers a massive amount of Mana Force.

            “Stupid humans, Dark Fall.” Faye says.

                        A ray of Mana Force fires away from Faye’s hand, it heads towards the soldiers and kills them instantly, then dividing into many other rays and homing all around the base, spreading into even more rays and killing all the soldiers in seconds, then finishing killing all the exployees.

            “Now all we need to do is kill the base General.” Faye says.

            “Yes my queen.” The Pixies say.

                        They walk to the officer’s office; there Faye breaks the electronic lock, the door opens, she walks in and sees the officer.

            “So you’re the one who killed off the entire base.” The general says and then asks. “Who are you?”

            “I am Queen Faye Gloriana, rightful queen of Quadimor.”

            “Queen Faye? Ha, you must be joking, she disappeared almost a thousand years ago.” The general scoffs.

            “I care not if you believe me, you die never the less.” Faye says.

            “Gen-Exis will not stay with their arms crossed, they will deploy the army here and they will destroy you and the rest of you in the blink of an eye.” The general says proudly.

                        Faye walks towards him and points her index finger to his eart and let’s out a small ray from er finger, piercing his heart and killing him instantly.

            “I want you to take over the entire city now, it shouldn’t take more than a few hours, remember to attack only if attacked, otherwise, the people stay unharmed, I will have my empire once again.” Faye orders.

            “Yes my queen.” The Pixie says, leaving with all the Pixies.

            “Finally, now all I have to do is wait…” Faye thinks to herself.

                        After a few hours, Kazumi arrives in Quadimor, she follows Faye’s energy wavelength, she keeps walking until she arrives in the Quadimor International Business Center and sees the Gen-Exis base, she notices there are no soldiers around and runs to the base entrance, standing between her and access inside is a reinforced steel door. Kazumi places her hand on the door and freezes the door whole, then kicking it, shattering it to pieces and rapidly running inside, as she runs through the base, she finds many dead soldiers, she heads up to the higher floors and finds Faye in the officer’s office.

            “Faye! What did you do? Why did you kill all these people?” Kazumi questions upset.

                        Faye looks at Kazumi and turns around, giving her the back. “What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?” Faye asks.

            “I came because you’re my friend!” Kazumi shouts.

            “What I did here is not your business… And we are not friends.” Faye says.

            “Faye please! Stop this madness!” Kazumi begs.

            “Madness? No… I am reclaiming what was previously mine… I want you to leave at once. Save yourself.” Faye says as calmly and as softly as possible.

            “Please!” Kazumi implores.

            “I won’t say it again.” Faye says.

            “I’m not leaving.” Kazumi says as she walks towards Faye.

                        Faye turns around with a very angry expression; she grabs Kazumi by her right arm and throws her out of the big glass window in the office. Kazumi recovers in midair and lands softly on the ground, Faye floats down beside a big tank, she walks behind it and kicks it towards Kazumi, Kazumi widens her eyes and smacks it to the side with her left hand, she looks up and notices yet another tank heading towards her. Kazumi front flips over and notices another tank, but this time she kicks it back towards Faye, Faye points her finger towards the tank and fires her Prism Blast, disintegrating the tank instantly, and the attack heading towards Kazumi. Kazumi stops the Prism Blast with her left hand, but is being pushed back gradually, Kazumi struggles with the attack and jumps to the right, the attack breaks part of the base, Kazumi looks at her left hand and notices it’s slightly burned.

            “You can’t even withstand my weakest Prism Blast yet, and lucky you I have a bad habit of holding back all of my power for that attack.” Faye says.

            “……” Kazumi looks at Faye with saddened eyes.

            “Show me what you have, I remember you having decent power.” Faye says. “I will destroy you no matter what you do.”

            “I came here to bring you back to your senses! You’re a great person! You’re not like this!” Kazumi says.

            “You don’t know how I really am! You don’t know anything! You’re just a clueless cat! Nothing more!” Faye shouts angrily.

            “If you’re not going to reason, I’ll make you.” Kazumi says taking out her twin guns.

            “Finally.” Faye’s smile widening.

                        Kazumi begins to fire energy shots, all the energy shots burst before reaching Faye. Faye walks towards Kazumi, Kazumi’s energy shots not working, she decides to shoot a spell shot, the spell shot reaches Faye, the shot blows up in electricity point blank, but Faye easily blocks the shot with a Mana shield. Kazumi back flips and in midair engulfs her right fist with Mystic Force and punches the ground creating an earthquake spell that shatters the ground, Faye falls in, the earth closes violently, crushing Faye whole, burying her. Kazumi steps back, Mana Force erupts all of a sudden from different points all around, the earth shatters with Mana Force, Faye levitates, her expression being one of anger.

            “Infernal Gate.” Faye says as she clenches her fist, Mana Force emits from her fist, she opens her hand, many small balls of energy head towards Kazumi. Kazumi begins to evade all these small hovering energy balls, but they just keep following her to no end, she jumps to the air and all these energy balls surround her creating a type of spherical prison. Kazumi falls down on the ground, but it still trapped, Kazumi smiles and winks at her, one of the energy balls crosses through the inside of the spherical prison and connects to one of the others, then another, and another.

            “This looks like the circus’s barrel stabbed by many swords… What do I do?” Kazumi thinks to herself.

            “Your fate is sealed.” Faye says mockingly. “Too bad you didn’t last long.”

                        Kazumi closes her eyes and concentrates, the energy lasers keeps connecting and making the sphere a smaller cage. Faye grows tired of this and fires a Prism Blast towards Kazumi, Kazumi turns Feral and opens her eyes, the energy lasers and the Prism Blast hits her, this creates a sudden explosion. Faye smirks and waits for the dust to disperse; she widens her eyes in surprise as to see Kazumi completely unharmed and not turned Feral.

            “What happened?” Faye asks in disbelief.

            “You won’t be able to kill me with that.” Kazumi says.

            “Wait, I did feel a sudden burst of Mystic Force just then… She’s hiding her true strength… Sly little cat.” Faye thinks to herself.

            “This fight is pointless Faye, can’t you see that?” Kazumi questions.

            “This battle is getting even more interesting, I want to see what you can really do.” Faye says.

                        Faye’s surroundings start to twist, the concrete of the buildings and streets cracks, all her Mana Force becomes visible all around the state, people fall unconscious, Kazumi begins to feel a little heavy.

            “You are the second person that has ever seen me release this much energy.” Faye comments.

            “Who’s the first?” Kazumi asks.

            “The Fairy queen.” Faye replies. “You should consider yourself lucky to be one of the fewest.”

            “I’ll consider myself lucky when you come to your senses.” Kazumi says.

            “You are so blind.” Faye shakes her head.

                        Kazumi runs towards Faye and shoots Faye with many Mystic Force shots, Faye begins to disappear and appear many times, dodging all Kazumi fired away at her. Kazumi gets close enough to throw a kick, Faye evades, swiftly grabbing her leg and throwing her towards midair, Faye disappears and appears in midair in front of Kazumi, rapidly firing a Prism Blast, sending Kazumi flying very far away towards a bridge. Kazumi stands up and looks at the bridge.

            “The Bregation Bridge? She sent me that far?” Kazumi thinks to herself.

                        Faye appears in front of her, slapping her across the face sending Kazumi back to the ground, Kazumi rolls back and stands up. Faye walks towards her ready to attack once again, Kazumi shoots a spell shot almost point blank, the bullet releases a giant blast, Faye walks out of it unharmed, Kazumi rapidly charges in and kicks Faye upward, then jumping above Faye and kicking her down with her leg covered in Mystic Force, Faye lands inside the ground by about a hundred feet. Faye explodes in Mana Force and makes many giant energy�"made arms with tree roots that try and grab Kazumi; Kazumi begins to evade all these arms, the arms begin to destroy the city, making a huge rubble in minutes. Kazumi is punched by one of the arms, then grabbed by another and smashed many times against everything, even more arms keep punching her, she falls in a corner, Faye floats up from the huge pit, smiling to Kazumi’s beating. Kazumi is bleeding from many places; she stands up in a weakened state almost unable to breathe.

            “I’m surprised you’re still alive after all this.” Faye says mockingly.

            “I hoped it didn’t come to this.” Kazumi states.

            “Please, you brought this upon yourself.” Faye comments.

            “Then I will end it.” Kazumi says.

            “Why not.” Faye says sarcastically.

                        Kazumi inhales deeply, all of a sudden Mana�"made rings appear around her arms, legs and upper body. Faye widens her eyes, the rings around Kazumi’s body shatter into pieces as Kazumi’s Mystic Force doubles, everything around Kazumi blows away from her energy alone.

            “Clever, to think a cat like you would have the Elven Ring Seal.” Faye says. “But it won’t be enough for you because your energy is still only half of mine.”

                        The Mana arms charge towards Kazumi, she evades much quicker than before and shoots bigger energy blasts from her guns, the arms head towards Kazumi all at once, but Kazumi jumps in the air in a straight position as she rotates and fires her guns simultaneously, every shot hitting all the arms in a matter of seconds making the arms disappear. Faye hovers under Kazumi and fires a giant Prism Blast upward, Kazumi looks down and fires to her sides, making the energy bullets go straight down to Faye hitting her directly point blank on either side with an ice and water spells freezing her whole thus slowing down the blast and giving Kazumi the time to get out of its way. Faye burst out Mana Force instantly clearing out all the dust, Kazumi shocked to see Faye unharmed, Kazumi charges her right hand gun with great amounts of energy in seconds, rapidly firing a spell ammunition, the shot turns out to be a water spell that turns into a group of many water�"made spears, but Faye swiftly disappears and appears in front of Kazumi and speedily appears in front of the water spears, holding her. The spears pierce Kazumi’s body; the life fades away from her eyes, Faye smiles.

            “You’re finally dead…” Faye says, then throwing Kazumi’s corpse to the ground and releasing a Prism Blast on the lifeless body. “Just in case.” She looks around the rubble. “Now all that’s left is to eliminate Lucien.”

                        Faye then looks at Kazumi’s body once again, but then notices the body begins to suddenly transform into her Feral state and a vast amount of Mystic Force explodes making all her surroundings crush, bend, break instantly and sending Faye flying away just by energy alone, the whole city now in ruins, many sparks of energy flying around and some rocks floating around Kazumi as she stands up.

            “I killed you! I saw your lifeless body before me!” Faye shouts.

            “……” Kazumi stares at Faye with a very serious expression never seen before on her face.

            “Wait! Her physical form resembles that other annoying cat… How is she alive?” Faye thinks to herself as she stands up from the ground wiping some blood on her face. “She’s definitely stronger than the cat… To think she had this much power.”

            “Now I know that you’re not worth saving, you’re just another tyrant just like Gen-Exis.” Kazumi says.

            “And finally the cat gets it.” Faye says scornfully. “The problem with you is that you see good everywhere and in everyone, even when it’s not there, life is cruel and so am I, get it through your thick head.”

            “I don’t want to kill you, but I have to.” Kazumi states.

            “Hahaha, right.” Faye says sarcastically.

                        Back to Hiruka and Hisana, Hisana in a matter of seconds rushes and appears before Hiruka with her Altergun raised and about to finish her off, but Hiruka is fast enough only to block the first attack, she jumps back with her arm bleeding. Hiruka looks at her arm and notices the slash of Hisana’s sword; Hisana had struck her very swiftly after sliding her sword downward.

            “I wasn’t expecting that… you’re pretty fast with that sword; only saw a reflection of it for a second or two.” Hiruka says.

            “You’re lucky to have amazing reflexes, one more second and your head would’ve rolled to my feet.” Hisana says.

            “You wish.” Hiruka says.

            “I’m willing to give you the chance you never gave me… Leave and live or stay and die, your choice.” Hisana offers.

            “If I leave I could never live with myself knowing I was humiliated by you this day, on the other hand, I can still kill you here and now and leave happily ever after.” Hiruka states.

            “I will destroy you for what you did to me.” Hisana says.

            “Come here and do it.” Hiruka says.

                        Hisana again disappears and appears next to Hiruka, Hiruka blocks and tries to counter only to hit nothing, while Hisana manages to speed up and run behind her and thrust, but Hiruka catches the blade with her bare hand and thrusts back with her ax. Hisana rapidly liquefies part of her Altergun and makes a twin sword, successfully blocking Hiruka’s thrust, Hiruka head-butts backward hitting Hisana’s head, then turning around with a quick horizontal slash which Hisana evades by ducking and very speedily slicing Hiruka’s right arm. Hiruka holds the pain and makes a very sharp diamond blade on her left arm, rapidly piercing Hisana’s right shoulder, Hisana also holds in the pain, dropping her Altergun and catching it with left hand, quickly slicing Hiruka’s left hand. Hiruka again makes the diamond blade on the rest of her left arm, both girls back off, Hiruka covered in blood as well as Hisana, Hisana removes Hiruka’s left hand diamond blade and covers the wound with ice.

            “We’re left off with our weak arms for a final cliché slash.” Hiruka says.

            “Looks like it…” Hisana says.

            “Even if you kill me here, you will surely die in Xixis hands, she’s far stronger than I and Saigo together.” Hiruka chuckles.

            “……” Hisana simply prepares herself.

            “Humph… whatever.” Hiruka smiles.

                        Hisana and Hiruka run towards each other, and as soon as they are about to clash, Hiruka stops and makes a giant diamond spike come out of the ground towards Hisana. Hisana makes a giant multilayered ice shield and jumping over both the attacks and landing behind Hiruka, Hiruka turns around and throws her ax and materializes many axes and keeps throwing them at Hisana. Hisana keeps on evading and charging towards her until finally she passes by Hiruka and makes a diagonal slash as she jumps up and evading the last diamond ax. Hiruka looks back with widened eyes as half of her head falls down diagonally and her body falls down on the ground along with it. Hisana swings her sword to the side very quickly, Hiruka’s blood falls on the ground.

            “One more to go…” Hisana says, then sheathing her Altergun and walking away without looking back.

                        Kazumi stares at Faye waiting for a move; Faye begins to laugh out loud.

            “To think you’d push me this far… I won’t let you any longer.” Faye says.

                        Faye’s Mana Force leaks out of her and surrounds her forming a sphere with small octagon shapes within. Faye charges her Prism Blast and keeps it held on her hand, she does the same with her other hand. Kazumi simply vanishes from Faye’s sight, Faye looks around and notices Kazumi already landing a kick on her Mana shields, then quickly disappearing once again, Faye decides to fire her Prism Blast and spin around effectively making a circle of this special attack, which forces Kazumi to appear in midair. Faye then jumps up as she spins; Kazumi makes an ice platform in midair and turns it around to expel herself down towards Faye as she surrounds herself with electricity. Faye notices Kazumi falling down towards her like a lightning bolt and swiftly mumbles a few chants, Kazumi lands on Faye, which she manages to block with the Mana shields. Now that both are face to face a sudden group of black clouds gather on them, Kazumi looks over her shoulder, Faye uses this to her advantage and pushes her back, then using a full charged Prism Blast that sends Kazumi upwards, Kazumi recovers and lands on the ground. Faye attacks Kazumi head on, Kazumi begins to fire many Mystic Force shots, but the Mana shields are too strong and withstand them, Kazumi then fires a special bullet that when it’s about to reach Faye it explodes into all eight basic elements raging fire, ice, wind, earth, water and lightning. Faye smiles, her Mana shields expands and absorb the whole fearsome attack, Kazumi widens her eyes in disbelief, Faye cockily looks at Kazumi.

            “Don’t you see? Even with all your elemental attacks you’re still no match for me, your Force may be stronger than I, but it means nothing if I have the advantage over you.” Faye says.

            “I’m not finished yet.” Kazumi says as she bursts with Mystic Force and again vanishes appearing and disappearing many times around Faye punching and kicking the shields repeatedly. Faye concentrates the Prism Blast again, but only this time firing them with her hand, letting out many of them at once, Kazumi barely evades this attack, but keeps on attacking, Faye also keeps on using this attack until she finally hits Kazumi and all the blasts pierce her body, her heart, her stomach and other places, sending her flying and landing on the ground dead once again. Faye walks towards Kazumi and again stares at her corpse and thinks. “Is this it? She’s finally dead this time right?”

                        Kazumi’s body leaks Mystic Force and she stands up with every wound regenerated.

            “Why won’t you die?!” Faye shouts angrily rapidly grabbing Kazumi and flying towards the sky where the black clouds are, then shouting. “Darkness Falls!” Faye throws her down, as Kazumi falls down from very high above, from the clouds many balls of Mana shine and come down surrounded in black cloud towards Kazumi making a huge explosion. Faye looks down waiting to see Kazumi in pieces, to her surprise, Kazumi is behind her and holding her gun to her head and saying. “Friends to the end.” Kazumi shoots Faye in the head with the same special elemental bullet; Faye’s body literally explodes in elements and into pieces, only leaving behind some kind of sparkling dust. Back in Nilamis, Sylvia reaches Kuzan in the top.

            “Kuzan! I won’t let you out of this place alive!” Sylvia shouts in anger.

            “Huh? Oh, Sylvia, what a happy day we’re having, I’m so happy I could let you go if you bowed to me right now.” Kuzan says.

            “You killed Zin! Why?” Sylvia asks.

            “Zin? Oh Zin, wow, I bet Krade fed you that story, everyone in Gen-Exis are such fools, believing everything your master says, just like dogs.” Kuzan says.

            “Don’t even try to talk yourself out of this one.” Sylvia says as she draws her sword, the earth around her shakes just by her doing so.

            “Came here to shake off some rust huh, earth element was it? Doesn’t matter, come at me with everything you got, you’re be a perfect guinea pig for me to test my new powers.” Kuzan says.

                        Sylvia begins to walk towards Kuzan, the ground shakes even more violently, Spirit Force comes gushing out of her like a geyser, Kuzan awaits with a grin across his face.



© 2012 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome chapter man! one of the best chapters you have ever done, which is saying something, the fights were brutal, i was shocked with how brutally Kazumi killed Faye, didn't expect that from her, keep up the good work man!
Also, i loved the Hisana vs Hiruka fight, Hisana killed Hiruka brutally, also suprising.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

532 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2012

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin