Anger

Anger

A Chapter by Pax
"

sometimes its better to let go...

"

Don’t suppressed anger


Because it has a tendency to build up to the point that it will
                   *Explode*!

      And it will be much harder to control that leads to nowhere…

Also it’s something that can become a dramatic revenge


That leads to drastic result

 

Ending up by just satisfying your hunger

                                                       

                                                       for personal vengeance ….. (+)

Revenge is tasteful yet the aftertaste is awful as it’s bitter!


Don't let anger & revenge eat you up in whole

                       

                  it has a tendency to cloud your mind into  darkness

 

Making you blind on chosing what is right from wrong.

                     



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
Thank you ms. Belle, Ms. gabrielle and mr. Diego for shining me your wisdom!


well i guess … I would say release and forget… don’t let it built up for too long…
Before I say to myself I would take revenge to all that bullied me, I will change for the better and take my revenge in the far future. A good thing I have a memory gap(lolz) or should I say, I easily forget this kind of things. One thing I learn is that…. Life is just like that… like survival of the fittest… in this case how strong is your well-being to survive this emotional anger… for me now I just think of the today and not mind the past for it has passed…. I guess don’t dwell on it for too long for it hinders your happiness and contentment on things in life…
I’m not an expert on human nature because I can be wrong or right… it depends on how you understand my words. Anger is part of human nature that can lead to a darker road.
This write is put to hold or I’m thinking how true my words are or how much can I add to it, to become more better with depth… well I’m not sure I have achieved it, you judge my friends.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CS
Just my two cents, Mr. Pax.....some people will surely say that to move past anger and the desire for revenge (which is only ego), you must forgive. Personally, I don't think forgiveness is always necessary or warranted. There are some things that happen to ourselves or others (take rape or abuse for example) that I think are beyond forgiveness. I do believe in acceptance though. I think if we can accept what has caused our anger, we can embrace those feelings, and let them go.

I think if we can forgive, and we choose to forgive, anger will cease. Forgiveness is more about finding our own personal peace than it about the other person. We forgive to help ourselves. I think acceptance is all about self. If we accept the anger as a normal part of human nature, and allow ourselves to feel it, it won't turn into something bigger that will eventually harm us. I think you are right, feel it and don't dwell on it, and then you will find your personal happiness.

There is a lot of ugliness in this world. We all make the choice to feed into that or not. It is always a choice. I don't think we need revenge for our pain....revenge will not bring happiness....it will prolong the hurt. Strength isn't about that...it is about rising above the anger. That is what makes for true strength.

As always, you have made me think. Sorry about the long review! I always do that, don't I? LOL :) This has just struck me greatly. Thank you for sharing this today.



Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Dear friend,

Oh I remember so well your two cents which helps me a lot before in the he.. read more
CS

11 Years Ago

Wow, Pax, you have brought up some very interesting questions. I am going to respond a little here a.. read more

11 Years Ago

While reading this, I must compliment both, for this wonderful conversation, it is utterly right...... read more



Reviews

Venting is the word I believe you want the reader to do...as with the anger and revenge...its a feeling --- more often than not --- it does take over you in the moment...until you realize later what has happened and evaluate the situation that has gone over the edge...the point of no return...the variety of the means is more than likely to set off the equalizer of the intent and force which one engages...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hear you..anger will dissolve us and change who we really are....looking forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

THANK YOU, I am glad you can relate to it.
Very true and wise, specially the final conclusion! I totally agree, anger shouldn`t be suppressed, but it could take another "way", means we can release it in positive activity, instead of revenge. The "taste" of revenge is really more than bitter, as it shows our "black" negative emotions and lead them again to Ourselves. Finally the anger energy goes nowhere, but again to us! Specially if another person is protected from it. So avoid the negative feelings, anger and revenge, as possible, and try to make them away from you - at least try to make them "fast going". I like your wise way to express statements, and emotions, the graph of the poem is so nice!

--- nour ---
July-013


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There are healthy ways to dissipate anger.
Individuals have to find sensible outlets that work for them.
You've expressed many good points, Pax.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Truly beautiful my friend,
Anger is such a wasted energy,
As many with me will agree.
It's also completely natural to feel it,
healthy too, but not for to long,
It will overwhelm you with negativism
And blindfolding for true beauty.
But I'm glad you shared this ofcourse ofcourse
With us, without your honesty and words,
This place would be too cheesy. So thank you
Brother love. xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Dearest friend Eli,

thank you so much for shining your light to me and the compliments .. read more

11 Years Ago

♥ One love..... :)
Such wise words spoken here; yet many know firsthand how difficult it is to control anger. Perhaps it is like a wine bottle; it will bubble up if taken and shook about; but you can't resist seeing what would happen once it does indeed burst so you may take a sip of it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

my friend Tai,

Controlling anger is never an easy task, i know because our impulsivenes.. read more
I wanted to stay on the content alone, but I cannot do so since I consider this as more of an argument presented in a prose manner rather than a poem. I can hear your voice Pax more than any other persona, and the absence of your ego is very evident. What is speaking here is only the Id (I can sense) for if not, the ego would tell you for sure that there is this thing called "self control". Allow me to emphasize that holding anger or grudges for long can lead to self destruction same as to letting them go in inappropriate way and in a not right moment. It requires strong personality to attain balance yet this I believe the best way to do : one must learn when to hold on and to let go; to learn when to say what.

I have known you Kabayan with having philosophy as to the Doctrine of the Mean so this piece really surprised me. We may not be on the same page as with regards to this but I still admire your courage of showing here the darker reality .
You were able again to share something that can create endless argument.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

truly truly grateful to you Kabayan...
i updated it sa kulng niya...
Maraming Maraming .. read more
Belle

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the special mention.
I can feel as the time spills its wheel what has been inscr.. read more
Truer words are hardly spoken. Your poem alludes to choosing inner peace, and self control, something we should all learn to master.... Thank you for sharing this, Pax (Peace)...

Happy New Year, brother

Diego

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

mr. Diego thank you for shining your insights to me ...
i updated it for that... i truly grate.. read more
The buddists say anger is the same as hell. They may have something

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

My friend Ric,

I believed that Buddists are great in understanding human nature. And i .. read more
Emotions, such as anger, cloud our reason or better judgment. So it’s better not to act in the heat of anger. This is so true. But then, it’s easier said than done. A well-written thought kabayan.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you for shining your insights kabayan...
i updated it for better judgement...like what y.. read more
gabrielle

11 Years Ago

hi kabayan! i truly appreciate that you considered my simple thoughts. thank you and happy new year!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

842 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 29, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2013
Tags: anger


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nosebleed Nosebleed

A Poem by Corset


Duality Duality

A Poem by Pax