cruel to me

cruel to me

A Poem by Pax
"

a response to You & I

"

I am the small portion of your truth

I am the tiny room in your persona

I am the spark of your agenda

I am what you are today

 

Do you know that every step you take,

the choice you make,

               and risk & consequences you face…
                       I was there all along, all the time…


But then….

You just shove me aside like I never existed.

 

How can you be so cruel to me?

 

Though you know, you were a part of me you’ve shove aside

Like a book stored in a bookshelves for display only

After all, you’re done using me…

Every pages of my chapter bleeds of black ink

Dirtying the emptiness around me

For I am the only book that is stored in this big bookshelves you had created

 

Why create such empty shelved, if you rarely come?

 

The pages we created are full of secrets that you had already forgot and in fact the inks becomes blur as it ages as it bleeds out of each page. Little by little it fades throughout the years of forgotten times. Too much pain in it that your coping mechanism is to forget all, childhood memories gone even the happy ones you can’t remember as you try to live today.

© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
It's a response to You & I
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/willyampax/1008012/

this isn't me anymore... a lost soul inside

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You're the reason I came back, yes, like you almost are in my core!!! how brilliant are these lines you start with... same time very eerie.... ha! :D

The denial, and dissapointment, shows then soon up, in your next stanza, the way of perception, and things a family would like you to see as, and you couldn't realize, "Enough" for your feeling, I like the bleeding of black ink my dear, it means healing and touching the core of so many others couldn't themselves... brilliant that is how you deal with it, always.... maybe it's not you anymore, but you speaking to you, out of your body, I know this feeling... lost or not, this is poignant to overview.

By too much stress, and denial, yes, you can forget each tiny little memory, of what was one time so important, but I believe, when you write about that specific happening, it is still somewhere there in your memory, (as you know what I mean), just let it out, and face it... my dear friend, for the little you, isn't gone, yet, I know that by all you do for me... :) Such a thought provoking awesome piece, yet again, and keep tha head up love, proud of you always.

- Elisa x

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think that your complex, layered stimulating style works very well, i felt the saddness rising, I liked the structure and the analogy of the old 'shelved' books, bought to surface the frustration of thoughts and feelings, well done Pax

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very strong write, my friend. You open up the soul to much thought.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is intense Pax.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like this

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We naturally turn aside from our usual course or way because of confusion when conditions are weak or conflicting. This anomaly usually appears when socially approved goals can not be met using socially approved means. This deviant personality usually grows in confirmist people. This write reflects your inferior personality, kabayan.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a deep an honest poem as well as sad Pax. Glad to see you on the popular page but not surprised either. Great work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great Work! Relevant writing! I love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Always a riveting read when I come by to absorb your work...you are amazing at taking what lies within your soul... opening the book for all to feel what you have scribed...the journey is a tough one, but know that we are right there with you, my dear friend. Profound write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are amazing my friend. Your words, each line digs into my soul as I read and I ache from your sadness that has gone beyond hurt and into suffering. I wish I could have helped in some way to keep you safe from this but I am only human... I know this, yet I can lift you up my friend, as best I can. If you could only see.... You are full of light my friend and although it is very important to release, to express, to feel all... It is also important to know you are not alone, we can feel your pain, without judgement love, for no one can measure another's suffering, but we can validate and understand. We can reach out and help ease you through any trouble.... Love and light to you my sweet buddy. Chin up, and keep expressing, yet remember to release as well. XX Big Hugs to you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1068 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hunger Within Hunger Within

A Chapter by Pax


wanting to fade wanting to fade

A Poem by Pax


Ashen Gray Ashen Gray

A Poem by Pax


A Profound Journal A Profound Journal

A Chapter by Pax


true artist true artist

A Poem by Pax