My reason why I'm on WC

My reason why I'm on WC

A Story by Pax
"

~L~

"


The reason why I’m on WC this long is that:

~

I may not achieve all of the above,

one thing I felt like I achieved

I have surrounded myself with real friends that believed in me

I am not great; I’m full of mistakes, sadness, gloominess, laziness, and struggles

But my friends see something in me

They believed in me

That I am special too

Like everyone else is unique..

Thank you to all who come by

And reading my thoughts

*

For far too long I don’t believed on myself. I don’t have something to believe that I’m unique too. Also I don’t believed that I can be an artist on my own worth. I felt worthless and too reliant on the flow of life like having no directions on my own. Also I think that my thoughts and the juries in my head are just ramblings and nonsense pondering. In wc, I felt they are something to relate too and learned from it, then flip every negative into optimism.

 

WC is full of brilliant people. I have learned something that I haven’t learned in school or in life. I Learned wisdom in each person I walk upon in their pages of their craft. I see myself that I ‘am not much alone but here in WC I feel the bond that surpass the internet boundaries.  “Friendship” that bound us all as one big family making WC not much of a small community.

I close my account from time to time but I always come back for I find releasing my thoughts out in the open a fulfilling emotions, that I felt relief somehow.. like they say writing is therapeutic source of healing, it may not be true to others but I feel it’s great release… so I advise write it down don’t let it consume you whole into darkness.  

 

You know who you are my friends… so I thank each one of you ….

 

 "we learned & inspire each others"


© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
a simple type of journal to give thanks to the people who are my friends...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax ! ((Hugs)) People will be who they are no matter in real or internet..we share our souls, our pains, our thoughts here on WC and it is a bond, we are a community of undiscovered writers, poets..people who care ... some put down this place .. but I think we do make it what we wish here...we surround ourselves with people that we admire their work & perhaps their personal selves as we grow in knowing each other..
You and I are a lot alike insecurities, so much self doubt..but I have seen You grow here so much! and your writing improve this last year greatly !! It is incredible to me for not only is English NOT your native language... you are surrounded daily by a third language to contend with ! and here you write in English..amazing feat juggling 3 languages in one day ! that is Brilliant ! You are Brilliant & humble Pax and I am so honored to know you here ( :

Posted 11 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Keeping the best company is one of the not-so-closely-kept secrets of a successful life.
Good people make you better; keep you focused on what is truly important.
Thoughtful post, Pax.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think you have talent kid.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awe yeah Pax ,that is so true ,I,we all do believe in each other and when you are alone and come to here you can see that people who are like you are here..you can find manys who are trying to run away from real life to the life of words,letters, lines of emotions.. so there is that bond between us all that make us feel the need for this words of each other :D
i loved this :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Many reasons to write. I read and write to keep my mind strong and hold on to dreams. It is good to know you my friends. Writers and dreamers must help each other.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is great,.
there r many people in this world who just hide their weaknesses and live with them..bt this is so great of u..

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heartfelt, heartwarming and nicely done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nothing more to say . You shared what was in my heart

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"I Learned wisdom in each person I walk upon in their pages of their craft."

That line in itself to me is wise. This was a wonderful write. You are most right there many wonderful and gifted people on writes café that I am glad to have the chance to meet. This was an amazing addition to your writings to show you realize and appreciate help.
100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks for being real. You showed me you, and I like what I see, Pax. Beyond your gift, you have a beautiful soul. Thanks for sharing that with me as well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1717 Views
52 Reviews
Shelved in 10 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2014

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Caged Heart Caged Heart

A Poem by MOON