My reason why I'm on WC

My reason why I'm on WC

A Story by Pax
"

~L~

"


The reason why I’m on WC this long is that:

~

I may not achieve all of the above,

one thing I felt like I achieved

I have surrounded myself with real friends that believed in me

I am not great; I’m full of mistakes, sadness, gloominess, laziness, and struggles

But my friends see something in me

They believed in me

That I am special too

Like everyone else is unique..

Thank you to all who come by

And reading my thoughts

*

For far too long I don’t believed on myself. I don’t have something to believe that I’m unique too. Also I don’t believed that I can be an artist on my own worth. I felt worthless and too reliant on the flow of life like having no directions on my own. Also I think that my thoughts and the juries in my head are just ramblings and nonsense pondering. In wc, I felt they are something to relate too and learned from it, then flip every negative into optimism.

 

WC is full of brilliant people. I have learned something that I haven’t learned in school or in life. I Learned wisdom in each person I walk upon in their pages of their craft. I see myself that I ‘am not much alone but here in WC I feel the bond that surpass the internet boundaries.  “Friendship” that bound us all as one big family making WC not much of a small community.

I close my account from time to time but I always come back for I find releasing my thoughts out in the open a fulfilling emotions, that I felt relief somehow.. like they say writing is therapeutic source of healing, it may not be true to others but I feel it’s great release… so I advise write it down don’t let it consume you whole into darkness.  

 

You know who you are my friends… so I thank each one of you ….

 

 "we learned & inspire each others"


© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
a simple type of journal to give thanks to the people who are my friends...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax ! ((Hugs)) People will be who they are no matter in real or internet..we share our souls, our pains, our thoughts here on WC and it is a bond, we are a community of undiscovered writers, poets..people who care ... some put down this place .. but I think we do make it what we wish here...we surround ourselves with people that we admire their work & perhaps their personal selves as we grow in knowing each other..
You and I are a lot alike insecurities, so much self doubt..but I have seen You grow here so much! and your writing improve this last year greatly !! It is incredible to me for not only is English NOT your native language... you are surrounded daily by a third language to contend with ! and here you write in English..amazing feat juggling 3 languages in one day ! that is Brilliant ! You are Brilliant & humble Pax and I am so honored to know you here ( :

Posted 11 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I feel what you mean...we write for the fun of it, then later for love and maybe for the cash, either way we write how we feel.
That to me is more important. So if no one understands my writing...someone else will ;)


Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

As writers we all find that we belong, because the possibilities are endless :) Keep writing Pax-master.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

We're all in this together my friend :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I so appreciated these three most enterprising tiers of thoughtful scribings, clever and inpsiring to others you have been in the same situation, you have unravelled many complicated feelings and emotions, in a very creative way, nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

*Smile*
[Aww, Pax.]
But I know, there is peace around here with fellow writers. Mutual respect and belief.
And a thank you to you, Pax, for being my friend. Salud ~

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I observed that most of your writes bare part of your personal struggles and self-doubts. Most of us could relate to these as we likewise underwent or still going through such similar struggles. We have our own unique ways of fighting our own demons and i am glad that through this site you are able to find way of how to get through it. we have our different reasons why we are in this site but having real friends would be truly a blessing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

A great sentiment. I agree with Creeper...remove the word "don't" from you vocabulary and replace it with the words "do", "can" and "will". No matter what you do in life or who you come across, there will be those that give you praise and then there will be those who chastize...or worse. Allow yourself to ignore the negative and keep doing what you love. If writing is your passion, then write! To hell with those who don't like what you have to say. Take criticism, so long as it is constructive, but toss out the window the negative things that have no place in a forum of free thinkers and creative lovers.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

The most important thing I learned from my father and his father was to never stop learning. School can't learn it for you. It's YOU that has to do the learning. That can take place in school, in the woods or on the bus. Just be open to it. We are all creative as children, it is only as we grow that we are locked into how others see us :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Thank you for your charming dedication Mr Pax. I for one am genuinely flattered.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I'm glad you enjoy being on Writers' Cafe, and that it has helped you. I believe writers can enourage and help each other; I kow my writing output has doubled since I have been on this site, though it is not, for me, theraputic.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1719 Views
52 Reviews
Shelved in 10 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2014

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Keep Up Keep Up

A Chapter by Pax


Branches Branches

A Poem by ewest1220