Till forever just awaits

Till forever just awaits

A Chapter by Pax
"

chapter part B

"


 

Moments of courteous talk

A hush rush

Silent whispers of the heart

Connecting the strings

Of a well matched souls.

______________________________________________

 

 

Spine: “Hi!”

Cassandra: “oh, it’s you again. Hello!”

 

*after a small glance at me, she have stared back to the oblivion of the ocean…*

*seems so awkward to speak to her now…*

Spine: “May I join you here?”

*smiling the simplest smile without being rush by my emotions*

 

Cassandra: “Sure ! as long as you don’t speak then it’s okay…"

Spine: “am… okay, I’ll enjoy the view as much as you do. So I’ll be perfectly still…”

 

 

 


 

In between the rocks

I live in the silence of distance

Admiring the oceanic waves

As a beauty sit and pause

Till forever

Just awaits

_____________________________________________

 

Oh, god is this torture or a blessing in disguise. Either way I’m thankful to god and fate that leads me here alone with her. I guess some simple things are meant to be in silence. The ocean is my witness in this cherish moments. I sit just a little distance from her place to enjoy the view of her and the ocean. Minutes had turn to hours. I watch her as she drift her head between her legs. She didn’t mind me occasionally looking at her as if I am not around. Well its ok as long as I’m near her presence. Aware of every heartbeat that tick as the minutes passed.

“The ocean waves is singing its tune.”

“The melody of sunset rise up high.”

“Warm colors and fresh breeze fan us into slow motion lullaby.”

 

I watch as she drifts her eye into a close. 30 minutes has passed and still she hasn’t move, a perfect stillness. I started to get up and move closer. She didn’t flinch on my gentle footsteps, getting nearer. I hold my breath as I’m only inches on her face. Admiring the sleeping beauty that had taken my well-being into half.

 

~ breath-taking ~

 

Then suddenly she collapse. Thank god I was just near that I caught her by the arm then she tumble her weight onto me. I was out of balance then falls back . I almost hit my head on the rock just few inches away. Sigh! Awkward situation she’s on top of me.

 

Spine: “Hey! Are you okay?"

*shakes shoulders… No response...

Spine : “oh no! she’s hot, I mean very hot… a fever…"

 

I carried her as if she weight less than a pillow. I rush towards my hotel. After there I let the hotel staff to get me a doctor. “Hell! This is an Island, I hope there is a resident doctor around and available.”

 

 

To be continued…




© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
Hi everyone… I was hoping I could conclude the wondering beauty in this chapter… but I don’t want anything to be rush… as I think of it… the history between the two goes beyond… that this two are not minor characters anymore… like I predicted… I really thought I could not continue anymore as I was starting to write this chapter this morning… the pictures really help me or guide me towards the journey of the two characters…. The is the memory of Spine on his and Cassandra’s younger years… the very first moments they had meet…. It’s quite nice diving into the thoughts of Spine…

This is quite a poetic journey… I love the poems I inserted on each pages(moments of reflections.)… it adds to the depth of the story… all that little poems are from Spine’s thoughts… he quite a hopeless romantic I guess… :) ….

I want to dedicate this chapter to Corset and Shep… without their continuous support I will never be able to write another chapter or continue this second book… your amazing my friend…. Without your supports I’ll never be able to write again in prose which is the first thing that get me into writing…

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thank you sweetie but it's me thanking you, I have enjoyed these pieces immensely and you really seem to have found your niche here, soap opera type romances are very popular, women get hooked on love stories so easily, lol. I love the snippets of poetry, just another wonderful addition in my opinion :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

a big hugs and a huge thank you dear friend... I'm so glad you are enjoying each short piece... my f.. read more



Reviews

As always a great story. I can see improvements and you stiil amazing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you shep... I'm really glad it entertain you... and you see my improvements... that's greatly .. read more
Lovely write Pax , your prose so good, will check out the others soon. Enjoyed this tremendously.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

I'm so glad you enjoyed this... with that i'm so eager to finished this...
This was so uniquely cool. What a fresh spin on story telling. You really force the reader to make a connection between these two love birds. And then the ending is brilliant...how dare you leave us with such a damn cliff-hanger!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

:D this review made me smile.... thank you much my friend....
Thank you sweetie but it's me thanking you, I have enjoyed these pieces immensely and you really seem to have found your niche here, soap opera type romances are very popular, women get hooked on love stories so easily, lol. I love the snippets of poetry, just another wonderful addition in my opinion :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

a big hugs and a huge thank you dear friend... I'm so glad you are enjoying each short piece... my f.. read more
Moments of courteous talk

A hush rush

Silent whispers of the heart

Connecting the strings

Of a well matched souls.
Wow. An awesome write going above and beyond. That is all I read Mr. Pax and I was struck and blown away...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

what i love about this write is the inserted main poems... its like the summary of each situations.... read more
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

That is what I noticed and loved. That is brilliant indeed...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 18, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


true artist true artist

A Poem by Pax