Victim of broken rhythm

Victim of broken rhythm

A Poem by Pax
"

-unforseen lies, duality, right, wrong, denial,hurt

"

 

 

 

*  Victim of broken rhythm   *

 

The monster sees lies

Falls upon as it unties

 

Truth hides in unforeseen lies

 

Acting as if you’re the victim

Stories with broken rhythm

 

Like everything else is in duality

There will always be two sides of a story

 

Who’s wiser, who’s dumber

Who’s right, who’s wrong

Who’s blind all along

 

Bolder statement in dichotomy movement

What you say controverts of who you are

To whom you’ve hurt, you didn’t care

 

Falsifying or denying any claims

Shaming yourself is what you attain

Your pride is as good as lame

© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
I just don’t like those who act as if their the victim, yet clearly they are denying what was done wrong.

Pardon me with my words above… these words are just expressions of what I see, I may or may not be wrong – it really depends on you. This is just my response on the news today. Too much this and that…

well, I just got fed-up with the feeds in the our local news…

Credits to the photos to:
monster
monster

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Raw truth makes some of the best poetry, I think something really touched on your nerves and you were seeing red as well as truth and lies. Unfortunately, it's all too often that evil is victimized but like you said, you may or may not be wrong because you don't have to feed into the stories other people tell.
Beautiful lines, Pax. Some wisdom to live by.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

If we find ourselves in a rock and hard place. Don't people try to find a escape goat ? Whether the truth to the whole story has been white washed or sensationalized by the media. We don't really know what really happened. I just hope the real truth will come out and that justice would prevails. Thanks Pax that you stay up beat with the things that are going around our society.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax that's the kind of wisdom that changes history with a mind like yours. Blessed and truthful. Great poem

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this poem. Its one of the beat Ive read

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Truth hides in unforeseen lies... "

Beautifully crafted..

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This reminds me of my Little Man's philosophy : " what you say is what you are ", and how he used to warn me with the use of my words.

I think the author's inspiration came from the endless controversy about the well-loved entertainer. Well, the fact the he makes me laugh almost everyday, it is disturbing to see that he is fatally hurt, but of course as you have said, there are always two sides of the story, and the truth hopefully will prevail.

Nicely done, Pax.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aren't we all, every one of us, both the victim and the victimizer?

Today I feel the victim...I guess I played victimizer for too long. Perhaps I am simply reaping my just reward...

Excellent piece, my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

'Acting as if you’re the victim
Stories with broken rhythm'

difficult in this day and age to know sometimes who the victim really is. i like how you explored your thoughts truth/lies what's really important in our lives? i get frustrated by the news as well, so may dreadful things that happen...fantastic.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If they are not really victims then they are indeed acting for so many reasons to shift the blame or gain people's sympathy. Honesty is the best policy and the wolf will be revealed who is in sheep's clothing.We are all victims by circumstance or by choice or unjust means perpetrated against us and others. I like this write for you are saying that there is a fine line between real victims and the fake ones. Another great and wise poem from your pen my friend...:).......................

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Everyone plays the victim card. Good One Mr Pax.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

954 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2014
Tags: -unforseen lies, duality, right, wrong, denial, hurt

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


wounds of my past wounds of my past

A Chapter by Pax


Blood Soaked Blood Soaked

A Poem by Pax


true artist true artist

A Poem by Pax