castle in small frame

castle in small frame

A Chapter by Pax
"

---Lessie's journey into her old home...

"

 

 

 

 

I arrived at my parents’ house. It’s still the same as I remember it. I grow up at this house. A home that looks like a castle in small frame. As I was a little girl, I imagine I was the little princess of this palace. I smiled remembering those moments Bone said He was my knight as he were my only friend. Then his little brother came along and the tragic accident of his parents then the rest is history.

 

I knock once, twice, thrice…  No one must be at home. Perhaps mom went on shopping. As I spent few more munities thinking to where have my mother have gone to, a car arrive park next to mine. And there I recognize mom and Mrs. Linda, her helper picking up the grocers they just bought. So I quickly got to my feet towards them and help.

 

“Mom!” I called out and kissed her in the chicks.

 

“Hey, sweet pie! I was not expecting you this early. You know, your father is at work. And why aren’t you at work? Are you feeling better now? You cry like the river has no end point, last night. Come on, let’s talk about this more inside. I think you need some motherly advice.”

 

She smile widely as I approach her and hug her so tight, then I began to cry again…

 

“Hey, hey… don’t cry, you know it hurts me to see you like this. Come now, inside. Linda, please take all the grocer into the kitchen. I’ll be taking my daughter some alone time moments. Prepare all the necessary needed. Then I’ll help you after were done talking.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am.”



© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
credits to google images.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I called out and kissed her in the "chicks", think you might have meant to make that "cheeks". That said i want to say that I love the little details you always include, like the return from grocery and if a girl is upset she would run straight to her mother's house, love that you think these things through , how a woman would react in turmoil such as this, very true to life, and the mother reaction to her daughters pain, very real, I can see the tea boiling now for the mother daughter talk..cant wait to see next.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

894 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2014
Last Updated on April 8, 2014


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax