et's mechhanic

et's mechhanic

A Story by willyo
"

aliens land and break down while visiting farmers land

"
willyo was a biker, he came from nj but now resided on a mountain top in wv, he had bought with some money he had from the sale of his home in nj.he had cleared the flat top of the mountain and created a small farm and campground that he lived on. he had a large trailer home and a small one he used for a play room and library. he and his wife bon bon(his pet name for bonnie)had lived there for a few years, with nothing very exciting happening during that time, which was just fine considering they had retired to wv.nothing very exciting had happened in those few years they had lived there...until that night the s**t hit the fan.
that night was just like any other summer night, a little bbq, a small campfire, a couple mixed drinks, listening to the bullfrogs croaking, the whipporwill sound out and then...a sound in the air had begun to be sensed. the sound grew and grew sounding like a very rapid thumping of a drum, a bass drum, that you felt rather than heard. Will said"what the f**k is that bon?"bonny said, " have no idea and you really ought to stop swearing so much! It does sound like its comming from our bottomland now though" will said, ya really think so? with that said he went into the reading room and took his .45 from its hiding place inside a hollowed out book, the went to the closet for the 12 gauge pump he kept there, and headed out the door bound for the bottomland when bob bon shouted" ohh no you dont! your not leaving me behind" then went into the kitche where she had her little .32 hidden in the container where she stored tea bags, then trotted up behind him. "ok, lets go see" with a little twinkle in her eye.as they went down the dirt road to the lower portion of thier property, will was the first to notice the bright green glow just around the bend,and said "oh s**t, will ya lookit that!"he had stopped as soon as he could see the bottmland and bon bon ran into him as he had stopped short, "oops" she said, "sorry" not that will had even noticed she had bumped him. He grabbed her shoulder and brought her up on his side. Wow" they both said in unison. an object was before them that could easily be described as a flying saucer. "will ya look at that" will said, bon said nothing, her jaw opened in astonishment!"oh boy,will said"we're in for it now!" The thumping sound had stopped and now a hatch had opened and steps had been lowered to the ground, but nothing else was happening. they waited silently for 20 minutes before either one spoke. Will said finally" well lets go see if whoevers on that thing is ok" You sure you want to go closer", bonnie said. Yep i reckon i wanna see whats up one way or ta other, and maybe they can take us for a ride as a reward for seein theyre all ok.
as they krept up to the craft, suddenly the dim green light engulfing the craft brightened, and all they saw was darkness

they awakened disorented and with a headache. Hey bon, you alright? she snorted and took a deep breath,"yeah, i think so. we must have been out a while it's so dark i cant see my hand in front of my face!"will replied" i think we are in the ship!as if on que a voice spoke in thier minds" you are correct, and i am speaking to you in your mind, it is not nessesary for you to speak aloud, just think your responces".will and bonnie both thought with wonder about how odd it was that they could understand whoever it was in their minds,"when using mind comunication it is not nessasary to know language, the thought interprets are universal and my language computer can decifer the more esoteric thoughts into something i can understand and visa versa. "i suppose you are wondering why i landed so near you and why i picked you?"When my camoflage device failed, i knew i had only seconds to come to earth to avoid your air forces radar and visual detection, so i landed here, on your property. it is lucky that you havent removed most of  the vegitation as your neighbors have. "lucky for you, will thought" Will, remember i can hear your thoughts, as a weird rattling sound pervaded his mind. "what was that?, bonnie and will exclamed out loud. the still unseen being replied" I was laughing!"My name is faulter" and your names are bon bon and willyo?
actually my name is will and hers is bonnie. so,mr faulter how can we help you, will said.
letting me stay here a while while i repair my ship is all i require from you both, in exchange i will show you my ship and explain my mission here on earth. "say ya would'nt be thinkin' of ...ahh...probing us, would ya?"will said and can i call you mr f? well to answer you truthfully, our species never "probes"anyone or any other species, that would be what the people of earth call the greys and the others from the outer arms of this galaxy. however if you decide to accompany me on a short voyage i will have to use an implant to connect to my computer interface, it will help with the g-forces we would encounter and to enable the acceleration lounges to react to your needs. it would be completely removable of course.and of course you can call me mr.f! faust is not really my name just a designation so we can interact easily.mr.f is fine.can i show myself to you now, i am hoping my appearance will not disturb you unduly. Will thought "ohh boy, i hope bon bon wont be too scared! bonny thought back"worry about yourself buddy" The being called faust chuckled"you do know i can hear your thoughts?"oops, will said out loud.Just then the door irised open and will and bonnie beheld such a beautiful being the both stood in awe. faust was a cross between a monarch butterfly, a wolf, and a unicorn!that is to say a wolfs body and head with a perhaps 6" horn(although with bright crimson fur)a thin set of wings also furred with deep red and very short legs, the first two of which had almost human fingers!"will thought why would you think we would be scared of such a beautiful figure? Maybe startled a bit but certainly not frightening at all. that said faust bonnie and will laughed out loud with relief.mr.f thought to them both" why dont you both explore a little while i set about the repairs we discused?" to which will said"need any help?" I have almost every hand and power tool known to man!F replied, how many tools of the alien type do you have? laughing softly and continuing, However i do in fact need your help, as this ship was designed to be used by a crew of 3 or 4 and as you can see, i am but one.


© 2014 willyo


Author's Note

willyo
this is an unfinished story, has not been spell checked

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 23, 2014
Last Updated on December 23, 2014
Tags: alien, sci fi, west virginia, unfinished

Author

willyo
willyo

big bend, WV



About
i am a 65 y/o retired chef, biker(now disabled because of it!)ex military, farmer, whew. want to learn to write, have some stories id like to flesh out. more..

Writing