chinese garden

chinese garden

A Chapter by obvious pseudonym

DING DONG!!!!! the doorbell rang through my one bedroom apartment. i let out a girly squeal that i'm never gonna do again and amd running out of my bedroom as fast as this stupid dress would let me. i was wearing a full length, ruby red, halter top dress with sparkles all over it.  my hair was down (for once) and i had made it all curly and stuff. for shoes of course i had on converse, black ones that matched my dress. i reached the door, opening it up.  Cole was standing there in a black suit, with a single red rose in his hand. His mouth was hanging open. (he's used to seeing me in a t-shirt and jeans, with my hair in a ponytail.

"i hope i'm not overdressed." i said. snapping his mouth shut he, extended the hand with the rose in it, offering it to me.

"i brought this for you" he said blushing again.  i've noticed he's been doing that a lot latley. i don't know why he would be embrassed though.

"awww thank you Cole" i replied lifting the rose up to my face smelling it. "hold on i'll be right back" with that i ran off into my house looking for a vase. i find a perfect one with a very slender top ment for only one flower. rushing back i say "ok i'm ready to go now"

"ok um, lets go then" he responded. we walked to the elevator in semi-akward silence. when the door closed though cole spoke "you look really pretty mia, you should dress up more often" his face starting to get red again.

"thanks, that suit looks really good on you" i felt my face getting warm. i don't know why i'm blushing all i did was accept his compliment and returned the favor. stop. blushing. we reached his car and he opened the door for me like a gentleman. i love it when a guy shows chivalry.

"i booked us a table at the chinese garden, i hope you like chinese" he said with a smile. the chinese garden was a really fancy chinese resturant, i'm glad i wore the dress.   we arrived there shortly and he jumped out of the car when we stopped. once again he opened my door. after i thanked him we headed in the resteraunt. when we got in, cole went up to the little podium thingy.

"cole reservation please." he said

"vight dis vay please" the lady said with an accent that i couldn't adentify. she brought us to our table which had a bottle of red wine and fancy little oragami napkins that looked like birds.

"heyo, my name es victoria nd i vill be yur waitress, can i start yu off vit anyting to drink"

"um i think i'm good with this thank you" said cole

"nah i'm good" i said. she walked away.

"this place is really nice, i've only been in here once when i was very little" i said looking around. there was really high celings with glass chandileirs. a sushi bar to the left and i saw a rest room sign behind me.  it was pretty crowded all but one table was full. right next to us was a well groomed Asian couple, they were engrossed in a convorsation.  "have you been here before?" i asked Cole.

"occationally" he said "my grandparents loved it here so they treated us when they came over."  his grandparents (on his moms side) were filthy rich but gave almost money to their daughter because they dissaproved of her husband. they adored their grandkids though.

i picked up a menu and cole poured us each a glass of wine.

"um do you wanna share or should we each get something or... i don't know." cole asked.

"lets share something" i said picking up my wine. i don't drink much, like at all more like. i don't mind it but i've always had a low tolerance for alochol. it's a special occation, and i'm not driving so i guess it's not a problem.



© 2011 obvious pseudonym


Author's Note

obvious pseudonym
it's not edited so, i'm not to blame... yet. i know it's kind of an akward place to end but if i hadn't ended it soon. it would've been a really long chapter because something's gonna happen.
1. how do you like the outfit?
2. how do you like cole?
3. do you think i should tone down his embarassment?
4. does the convo's sound realastic?
5. should it be chinese garden or sushi garden

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AHHHHHH ELLA YOU ARE TO BLAME. EDIT EDIT EDIT GRAMMAR GRAMMAR NAG NAG GRAMMAR BLAH BLAH. Okay, that's enough nagging for one chapter.

So what if its a long chapter? I would have taken the chance and made it long rather than cut it off right there. But that's just me.

1. Ooh, red and sparkly. But is it sparkly ALL over? 'Cause that's a lot of sparkles... not that I would wear anything like that but it sounds pretty cool.

2. Cole = amazing. I lovvvvve Cole. But you know how to make him even better? MAKE HIM EVIL. *wink wink nudge nudge*

3. NO. That's part of his charm. No, it IS his charm. Though Mia's embarassment might want to be toned down a little bit...but not too much.

4. Very realistic, except for the waiter. I know you wanted her to have an accent but honestly I thought it was just distraction. I mean, who has a German-type-thingy accent at a Chinese Place?

5. CHINESE GARDEN. Chinese is better than sushi... not that I like either of them. So yeah, keep it Chinese.

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? *spazzes* I need to know. So I'll read~

~Jossy

Posted 12 Years Ago


OF COURSE YOU'RE TO BLAME. Ella...
1. SPARKLY
2. Cole seems like a nub. Seriously. I'm not even joking. He's waaaayyy passed the point of whipped. Now, he's like...NICE.
3. NO! He makes me LOL.
4. Yes. Very.
5. CHINESE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Side notes, aka me be serious caveman:
SPELLING AND GRAMMAR NEED SERIOUS WORK, DOVE. AND WHY DID LIV CALL YOU DOVE THAT'S MY FREAKING THING! -mutters under breath- Anyhow, Mia is kinda hardcore like. So, I guess seeing her all excited over a boy is reallykindacuteandIhavenewideasyay! So. Uh. Yeah. So. SPELL CHECK AND GRAMMAR CHECK, YOUNG DOVE BEFORE I BEAT YOU.
fin. end of story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OF COURSE YOU'RE TO BLAME. You're Ella. :3 Oh noes, what's going to happen?
1. Great outfit, really.
2. Cole is cute. I wouldn't mind him being my boyfriend. Well, I already have four boyfriends (one of them being my husband) so I can't say anything. :3
3. No. Embarrassment is cute. Via Reid.
4. Extremely realistic, my dove.
5. Chinese Garden is cool.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011


Author

obvious pseudonym
obvious pseudonym

wherever i want, time machine you know, NH



About
so theres this fancy smancy little about me thingy on here that i have absolutly no idea what to write on sooo im just going to ramble and ramble because thats what i do best..... P.S. if you spam me.. more..

Writing