wine

wine

A Chapter by obvious pseudonym

"i ave yur vood yes" i spun around. behind me was the serving lady. she was holding the pupu for two we ordered. as she set it down i poured my third glass of wine. i never realized how good this stuff made you feel.  cole was had only one. i think. i don't really remember. any ways he's a lot more relaxed now. i am too actually.  i don't think either of us have blushed in the past 20 minutes.

"is der anytin else i cen geet yu?"

"no i think were good" cole said "how about you mia"

"oh no i'm good thanks" with that she turned around and left.  we started loadingthe food onto our plates. i've never been shy about eating my fill and cole too. after eating in scilence for about 10 minutes i said,

"sooo" i started "i know you were doing this before i joined but i don't know how long"

"three years" he said "so i was your age"

"oh.  me too"  i said giggling. finishing off my... fourth glass. "so cole i don't really much about your childhood" 

"well i had a... big family, i guess you could say that. theire were 8 of us 5 boys, including me and 3 girls, oh and my mom. though  none of my half siblings knew their father. or me. mom... got drunk a lotand when she did she often came home with a new guy. i might have more now but i moved out when i was 16, as soon as i could drive. haven't seen them since."  he sat back. looking... relived. i don't think he's told anyone that before.

"wow cole that's a... big family.... are you ok?" i said with concern

"yeah i'm fine" he said "it feels good to finally tell someone, annd and mia, i'm glad it was you"  i started blushing like crazybut someone spared me the akward response.

"goddammit jerry just take the damn liver"  whipping my head around i located the speaker three tables away. realizing how loud he was he turned and started heading for the door. standing up fast and getting a head rush i wobbled drunkenly over to the door.  "you. are not.... going...anywhere" i slurred leaning heavily against the doorframe. "you stupid.   poachers..." i reached down grabbing my gun from the thigh sheath hidden under my dress. aiming at the one the least blurry. i think. "i'm gonna..... imma, imma do something." a hand grabbed my sholder, swining around i pointed my gun at the new target.

"stop" the guy said "just calm down, put the gun down" he reached his arm closer, trying to take my gun. "give me the gun"

"no!" i yelled "mine" and pulled the trigger. BANG!!!! the gun rams up and hits me in the face, making my nose bleed. but the guy was lying on the floor. blood staining his shirt.  i bend down to get a closer look. to see who i shot.

 

              it's Cole

 

 

 

 



© 2011 obvious pseudonym


Author's Note

obvious pseudonym
1. is her drunkness good?
2. should security have come
3. you do know she's drunk right?
4. did you know who the guy was?
5. thigh sheath. thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. Yes. A little too good... almost like someone has experience with being drunk... *narrows eyes in her direction* Or at least seen people drunk a lot.

2. Yes. Just as Mia shot Cole they should have come... unless the security was paid off by the poachers. Just an idea.

3. Yes. I knew she was drunk right off the bat. Like I said, you do a good job with portraying drunkedness in characters.

4. Ummm if I saw yes then will you think I'm smart? No I didn't know who it was...but after the end of the chapter it made perfect sense.

5. Ummmm...its a thigh sheath. Am I supposed to have thoughts on it? Actually I think its kind of cool...if that's what you were looking for.

OH MY GOODNESS COLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!! He was like my favorite character? I suppose this means that he's not evil then...that would have been cool if he was. Just sayin'.

WHAT A PLOT TWIST. COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE NOOOOOO. *spazzes and dies* I hope he doesn't die...if he does I think I might take my anger out on a certain Doctor in a certain story we write together...

Gah. NO. This is the last chapter you have up. NOOOO. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. Please? Please write more...please?

...and I just reread my reviews for this story....all of them. Wow they're a little spazzy...okay more than a little spazzy... No I haven't had any sugar or bananas recently. I just...I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I definately enjoyed reading this and you BETTER write more before I kill you.

~Jossyyyyy

PS: I forgot to nag you. GRAMMAR ELLA GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. HELL YES.
2. YES WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!
3. DUUUUHHH.
4. MAYBE. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLOT TWIST.
5. ...AMAZING.

GAHWUTSHESHOTCOLE. WHATTHEFAEKINGHELL?! IMMA GO DIE NOW FROM THE SHOCK.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. YES OMG HOLY CRAP
2. YES WHERE ARE THE COPS
3. YES. FOUR GLASSES? Jesus, Macey's done after two shots.
4. NO
5. Beckett and Scully have one. Beckett looked amazing in her dress when she pulled out the gun. AWESOMENESS

OMG
WHAT THE FLIP HAS SHE DOENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011


Author

obvious pseudonym
obvious pseudonym

wherever i want, time machine you know, NH



About
so theres this fancy smancy little about me thingy on here that i have absolutly no idea what to write on sooo im just going to ramble and ramble because thats what i do best..... P.S. if you spam me.. more..

Writing