dissappearing act

dissappearing act

A Chapter by obvious pseudonym

"oh crap" i mutter under my breath. and shoot the nearest zombie IN DA FACE!!! then to conserve bullets i go and roundhouse kick the second one under the chin. the already weak with rot, head goes flying off. splattering me with bits of gore as it hits the ground with a sickening thud. rounding around to face the third and last zombie to find it's knashing teeth in my face. closer than i thought.  i lash out with my hand. thankfully it's the one with gun in it. it staggers back but keeps advancing. thinking quickly i jump towards it making to snap it's neck like the other. SMASH!! i go flying a couple feet landing heavily on my elbow. my arm throbs painfully where it was hit. i raise my good hand and shoot the zombie, well not square in the forehead understandably but i still killed it.  

"unngrfnlqh"  oh crap Aaron i forgot. i push myself up ignoring the protests of my arm. and run over to where he's laying.

"i sooo feel like crap" he said lifting his head. "what the hell happened" 

"um zombies, three of them look over there" i pointed over to the general direction of where they fell. 

"um ok did you like bury them or something?" he asked

"what?" asked spinning around they were gone. even he head, all that was left of our epic battle was the pain in my arm, and blood on my clothes. 

"what the hell?!?!?!"  i said jumping up, i ran over to where i shot the last zombie. completly gone not even any blood on the ground.

"Aaron. stand up" i said. "i want you to go  and hide." 

"why whats wrong the zombies are dead nothing to worry about"

"do you think that the zombies are the only threat in this world?" i asked spinning aroung to face him  "we just came out of a hole in the ground with lots of food and lot's of weapons. things people would kill to get their hands on. now go" 

"but..but i wanna help fi-"

"no" i said quickly shutting him off "go hide and i will scout" he ran off and i lost track of where he went.  i walked around a bit checked trees and bushes, but there was no one there.  wha the hell happened!!! they where there a minute and now there gone!!!  

"ok Aaron no ones here you can come out now." i yelled out and saw his legs appear from the nearest tree and then the rest of him come out. his blonde hair with leaves and twigs in it. 

"i wanted to help fight" he said

"um. did you see what happened with the zombies, you were knocked out cold before the figt even started. and humans are harder to fight, theyre smarter."

"yeah but thats because i wasnt ready, i could've taken them down"

"oh really, what's the most important thing when your fighting a zombie?" i asked

"i don't know kick it's a*s" he siad with a smirk

"no although that's important,  and don't swear, no see the most important thing is to never let it bite you, if it bites you then you slowly start to turn into one of them and theyre's no saving you, and i don't really feel like killing you so, no you can't fight, not before i train you."

"when can you train me?" he asked "i don't like being dead weight, and i'm not a pack mule so i want to make myself useful." 

"ok fine" i said liking his attitude "put your stuff down"

"what were doing it now?" he asked surprised

"what better time, if we get attacked then you need to be ready"

"ok then. lets do this!"



© 2011 obvious pseudonym


Author's Note

obvious pseudonym
1. how do you like the battle?
2. dialogue?
3. dissappearing bodies. thoughts?
4. not really sure how that's gonna be resolved
5. IT"S THE EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!!!!!
6. how do you like it in general?
7. are you prepared for a zombie apocolipse?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. YES. AWESOME. BLOODY AWESOME.
2. Well done. I love how she forgets about Aaron~
3. ... *hides*
4. GOOD LUCK.
5. OH HELL.
6. IT'S BRILLIANT, DOVE.
7. I have you, Ella-Bella. Of course I am.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. EPIC MAHN EPIC
2. Kind of like a mom and her son inaway
3. CREEPY AS FREAKIN G HELLLLL
4. Pumpkins?
5. -breadance-
6. PICSAUCE. EPIC.
7. TOTALLY. BRING IT ON.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i might make it longer. if i do i'll send you another request

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011
Tags: zombies


Author

obvious pseudonym
obvious pseudonym

wherever i want, time machine you know, NH



About
so theres this fancy smancy little about me thingy on here that i have absolutly no idea what to write on sooo im just going to ramble and ramble because thats what i do best..... P.S. if you spam me.. more..

Writing