The Fire Princess's Secret: Synopsis

The Fire Princess's Secret: Synopsis

A Chapter by Cory Firestine

After Princess Danani was attacked by villagers of the kingdom her father, King Dwoven, ruled over, her ability to control Fire brought something out in her that the Princess had never felt before: powerful. The feeling she received when her powers unleashed onto her attackers changed her, into something different from the beautiful, loving daughter and sister that she had been.

Her perception of their happy existence in Telvion was brutally altered after that day, though she kept her new outlook to herself. Her father the king would never have approved of her using her ability on others, she knew it. He had always told his children to never use their powers for revenge or for personal gain.

But Danani's new view on things, on how to use their powers to get what they want, and to do what they want, will forever transform her, into having a dark thirst for her to feel the same thing she did that day, that she was above these meager peasants and they should all bow to her, as well as her weak parents, her insignificant brother, and the entire land. 

Princess Danani changed into the Fire Princess, and this is how it happened...


© 2013 Cory Firestine


Author's Note

Cory Firestine
What do you think of the plot? Stay tuned for the chapters...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The plot for this seems very interesting. The fire princess seems like she will end up being a very dynamic character and I look forward to learning more about her.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cory Firestine

10 Years Ago

Thank you. Yes she will become quite dynamic and you will go along the journey of her learning deepe.. read more
A splendid chapter for a great story...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cory Firestine

10 Years Ago

Thanks Sami. I'm glad you checked it out. If you decide to read further, let me know what you think... read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

OK. I will let you know...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 4, 2013
Tags: teen, fantasy, kingdom, king, queen, princess, prince, girl, village, magic, fire, earth, air, water, secret


Author

Cory Firestine
Cory Firestine

Commerce, GA



About
Hey there everyone, currently an aspiring author, I hope one day to see my name on the shelves and to be able to make a living as an author. But until then, I quite enjoy just writing what pops into m.. more..

Writing
Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by Cory Firestine


Chapter II Chapter II

A Chapter by Cory Firestine