this is me.

this is me.

A Story by wolf5252
"

i wrote this to show you me.

"
when people read my stories there reading my mind. but they dont see the actions. when writing hits me its tongue and cheek. pen to paper, and paper to online. people act like what happened to me was nothing and they even laugh. but people fail to understand the fact that your seeing a genius at work. my fingers hit the keyboard, pencil touches the paper, pen scribbles the thoughts, and the world implodes. im able to change the minds of many. when i hit record on my camera thousands want to hear what i have to say. im not boasting but im in awe of the place we let this world become. i have the mind of a god. words so powerful there not comparable to any of the highest authority. i trusted one person. and that one person changed me. those stories i write feel simple and even flawed to the average reader but the core details are so mind blowing it makes you re think everything. love and loss. hate and love. what your reading is what im writing and your seeing pixels from a screen representing but un-comparing to what actually is happing which is that this person...writing this...wont stop. wont love. wont lose. in tell i meet the one i can trust, the "wolfie" from the story. if you are her then please show me because im not normal. my thoughts are hurting people and my mind is in pieces and i want to make it clearer. i may know of everything. but everything is not enough. i failed, im not perfect and i made one mistake and it was trusting someone who tricked me and her name is kadince. you read this and roll your eyes because your typical but what you dont understand that my life has been destroyed. a mirror showing me ever so happy has been shattered to pieces and now i hold a piece of that mirror and reflect it at myself. look  at what ive become... i hurt so many over one mistake. i destroyed lives, got people fired, was the cause of hate and all because of a mistake. a mistake i made. so close to perfect but not close enough. if the girl for me exist, please make yourself known, cause i need you now...     

© 2016 wolf5252


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey buddy, kudos to your talent with your words and your deft skill at weaving them together, but I don't think you need one person to be whole or happy. Marry your art and love will find you one day.

Posted 6 Years Ago


i write by heart,an most people will agree

Posted 6 Years Ago


I only have to words... Damn and Wow.

Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
we learn something from every single person that comes into our lives. take your lessons, learn from them, then find your way.

Posted 7 Years Ago


The beginning describes how I feel whenever I write the next chapter in my story or just a story.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 19, 2016
Last Updated on November 19, 2016

Author

wolf5252
wolf5252

grand rapids , MI



About
im a actor and writer. i like wolves and i hope to eventually make this my job. i make romantic adventure stories and comedy shows and shorts. im a 19 year old male. more..

Writing
life (pilot) life (pilot)

A Story by wolf5252



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..