journey in my shoes

journey in my shoes

A Story by wolf5252
"

just wanted to write about myself some more...

"

Welcome to my world. Putting on a grey sweatshirt jacket and a hat covered in stains. Tying old nike shoes with laces soaked with mud. And wearing dark blue jeans that have grass stains everywhere. This is how i was everyday. A man trapped in a kids body. A hard worker who was ready to start everyday with a smart a*s remark and a remarkable work ethic. I was me.


I had to put on a act, a character, i was to afraid of showing the real me so i acted like people i saw on the computer. Amir blumenfeld, jake hurwitz, maybe a ashton kutcher one day and a george lopez the next. Anything to fit in. its to bad because most of the time it did the opposite. Being a comedian wasn't an easy task. Especially considering that a genius was living in this body. A genius who wasn't a very good comedian. The real me is very smart and witty but angry and vengeful at the same time. Anger that doesn't involve curse words but smart techniques. Ever so easy it is to trick a ignorant person. But sometimes that person can trick me. However it is very rare and when it happens i let down and admit defeat.


In the north i would walk alone in the forest. The forest was more of my home than my house. No matter the cold or heat i was always in the forest. When i was 13 i found a lake deep within the forest with no civilization nearby for a few miles. I would often rest there. Like a wolf i laid down by the lake and glared at the water with the only thought in my mind being “i wish the girl of my dreams were here”. One day i met a girl and i wanted to show her the lake i found, but she refused. She said “not all wolves like or enjoy the forest. And i am one to not enjoy the forest”. So again i laid in sadness by the lake.


I would go to school at 6am, no matter the weather i would walk. I enjoyed the small town i lived in and also enjoyed the exercise. The school i went to was terrible. I once got in trouble for reading a small bible. Teachers would fight with students and all students smoked had sex and used drugs. I hated it. How can someone be so stupid as to put a device called a vape in there mouth and smoke? Why do people feel the need to do that? But no matter. I delt with it. I prayed to myself that the girl that loved me would never touch such things.


I would sit with a group of people that i suppose you could call friends. However they were very much like the people i don't like, with there vapes and cigarettes and stuff. I hated my so called friends… but i would walk home. Put my things back at my house and proceed to the forest and onward to the lake to lay there and hope one day that i will meet the girl i love and together we can watch the fish in the water….


© 2016 wolf5252


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very nice work.I absolutely love reading peoples stories because there all so different and have there own unique touch to them. This passage flows very well, it's not your whole life story but just through these passages you get a very clear and well understood understanding of you and what your like and what you want in life. Grammar and punctuation can wait, its the story itself that's suppose to stand out not those little things, and you did that perfectly.I really enjoy seeing young writers like myself express themselves. Great job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a job well done nice little story... I did go through it for five times wow I like it

Posted 6 Years Ago


Kinda good story u could of done better.

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This is a sweet little story, anecdote precisely. Hope you've already found that girl :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is a nice little story. It's very intriguing and heartfelt. My only criticism would be that the sentence structure is a little choppy, which distracts a bit and makes it harder to get through. Overall, I thought it was great!

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awwe such a sweet heartfelt story. Great job! I really enjoyed reading it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wolf5252

7 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Eden-Rose

7 Years Ago

My pleasure :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cy!
This is good. It sort of reminds me of the poem of "Where I am From."

There are many versions of it. Good Work. :0

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice work.I absolutely love reading peoples stories because there all so different and have there own unique touch to them. This passage flows very well, it's not your whole life story but just through these passages you get a very clear and well understood understanding of you and what your like and what you want in life. Grammar and punctuation can wait, its the story itself that's suppose to stand out not those little things, and you did that perfectly.I really enjoy seeing young writers like myself express themselves. Great job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
It's a nice little story. I think it would be better if you fixed the grammar and punctuation. It distracts a little. Good detail though.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story describes the life of a comedian and him wishing the girl he loves would "watch the fish in the water" at the same time. I find this to be a good little story.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wolf5252

7 Years Ago

thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016

Author

wolf5252
wolf5252

grand rapids , MI



About
im a actor and writer. i like wolves and i hope to eventually make this my job. i make romantic adventure stories and comedy shows and shorts. im a 19 year old male. more..

Writing
life (pilot) life (pilot)

A Story by wolf5252



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..