9/30/08

9/30/08

A Poem by wolfsshadow25
"

MY B-DAY

"


The time is 11:58 am on 9/30/08 at 12:50 i will be 18 thats the time i was born. The best people i ve meet and shared many memories with and all of them have taught me lessons in life and they are my Mom, Jason,Dayna, Jeromy,Jay and Liz thats a given,*,Desiree,Tabby (shorty), Kendra,Shawn, Chris E,Chris F, Becky,T Mathis,T Hawk, Pat,Ronny,Rob,Joe Buck, Keith, all my family, o lets not forget John i put u here cuz i new it would piss u off ur were the * is. i would die for these people. 12:17am.

12:42 am
i cant stop thinkin of them i miss them so much they ment the world to me and now there gone. GODDD i wish they were here with me. Jay and Liz... Im cryin now but as i sit here alone i think of all the good times we shared. i will never forget them. it is now 12:49 one min i will be 18 years old my entire childhood flashes before my eyes and now im 18 years old.........

© 2009 wolfsshadow25


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow your birthday must have been hard without them.
i'm sorry that you and twichi and all your friends lost them
nice poem

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2009

Author

wolfsshadow25
wolfsshadow25

every were and no were, RI



About
my name is Deven, and i write because of a friend who got me back into writing. She means alot to and i cant wait to see her again just to say good bye.... i know it will be hard for us but hay im not.. more..

Writing