The Fight

The Fight

A Story by wolfsshadow25

 

THE FIGHT

 

            One day Kizel woke up, it was snowing heavily. There was a foot and a half already. He made his energy drink like always. It was made of grass and other ingredients. Also made some toast.  He sat down at the table to enjoy his meal. Kizel was a man of simple needs. He’s the kind of man that you to avoid when you’re walking down the street. He’s always caring a sword by his waist. The sheathed is black with a dragon carved into it. The blade is three feet in length. It’s folded steel with a wooden handle that has leather wrapped around it. He clothing is armor, it is a leather chest piece with spiked metal shoulder plates. Leather boots, with cloth leggings with chain mail waist protected. He has cloth covering half his face. He has a scare though his left eye. Yet the man is the protector of the town of Sudeki.

            The next day Kizel woke up to knocking at the door. It was mark the town announcer.

“Hey there’s a town meeting, some new guy is here to challenge you. Mark said.

“That’s great.” Kizel said with a sarcastic voice.

Where is the meeting?” Kizel said.

“It’s the town hall.” Mark said.

“I’ll be there.” Kizel said with a agitated voice.

At the town hall every one from the town of Sudeki was there. The town hall is the shape of cercal with a stage in the middle. The mayor, John was standing in the middle with a large man named Tal. His chest was bar, and he was wearing studded leather pants. He held an axe in each hand.

“Ahhhhr, I am Tal and will take this town, and there’s no one who will stop me. Is there a man in here who would challenge me?” Tal said with a load ear shattering voice.

The crowd went silent, and everyone was looking around. Then the doors swung open. The room was not silent any more Kizel entered the room. The people were cheering his name.

“I will fight you, name your match.” Kizel said with an equally loud ear shattering voice.

“Ha ha ha, you will fight me I laugh at that. But if you want to die then it will be a fight of the swords.” Tal said.

            At the fighting area the town piled in to the seats. They were all talking about who would win this fight. They were going to deal with a barbarian for a mayor. Tal was holding a great sword that was on his back. He is about a foot taller than Kizel. He had his hair pulled in to a pony tail; he was ready to fight.

“Let us start this fight.” Tal said.

“Yes let’s fight.” Kizel said

            They charged at one another. Their swords connect. They jumped back charged again, their swords connect. This time Tal over powered the strength of Kizel. Kizel was leaning back, and then he took one step back. The swords hit the ground. Kizels sword was on top. He thrust forward but Tal steps to the sides. Kizel stumbles forward.

“Your swords men ship is crappy.” Tal said

“What did you say?” Kizel said with a deep voice.

            Kizel swing hard horizontal thrust. But only caught the edge of Tal’s belt.  The crowd is amazed at the strength of the challenges and the speed Kizel processes.

Next Tal vertical thrust down word. Kizel angled his sword so when Tal sword made contact with his the blade would slide straight to the ground.  Kizel took two steps back and closed his eyes.  He pictured what would happen when he opened his eyes. He saw that Tal would step with the left foot first then, charge holing the blade back.  Then he will thrust upward with the blade.

              Kizel opened his eyes and prepared for the attack.  Just as he predicted, Tal stepped with the left foot first then charged holding the blade back.  Kizel stepped to the side as Tal passed he swung a horizontal thrust. His attack was stopped with a dragger.   The crowed watched in amazement, there mouths opened wide.

“Ha ha ha, you think I’m that stupid.” Tal said.

            Kizel then sheathed his sword and then pulled out two kunai throwing knifes. He held them backwards, and then returned to his fighting position.  The crowd knew what was coming they cheered for Kizel. Tal was puzzled by the change in weapons.

“What is he doing with the throwing knifes?” Tal thought to himself.

            Tal began to charge toward Kizel.  Then Kizel moved with lighting speed. No one was him move, but he saw at the other end of the arena. The kunai were not in his hands.

Tal went to face Kizel but he could not move.

“Ahhhh ahhhhh, my feet, ahhhhh!” Tal screamed.

The kunai were in his feet and though to the floor. He was stuck. Kizel then sheathed his sword and began to walk away.

“You giving uuuuup?” Tal said with a smirk on his face.

            He then pulled both kunai out of his feet, blood squirted out on to the area. The crowd was shocked and some screamed.  Kizel unsheathed his sword and slowly turned to face his opponent.

“Are you still going to fight, you imbecile.”  Kizel said.

            Tal took two steps forward, and then he jumped in to the crowd and pulled two women on to the area.  They were terrified for there lives, and did not now what would happen to them. They screamed for their lives.

“You won’t do anything when there are hostages.” Tal said.

“What are you doing you fool, you have no honor.” Kizel said.

            Tal stepped forward, pushing both hostages, with him.  There were bloody foot prints following Tal from his wounds.

“Come on fight me or give up your town.” Tal said.

“Leave them out of this it’s our fight not theirs.” Kizel said wile taking steps back.

“So you won’t fight me.” Tal said.

Then one of the hostages starts to bite Tal arm and the other rapped around his legs.

“What are you doing, stop that.” Tal screamed.

Then Kizel jumped in and stabbed Tal in the chest. As the blood ran down his body his last words were.

“Daaamn you.”

            The girls screamed and ran to there families.  It was finally over.

 

 

 

THE END

© 2009 wolfsshadow25


Author's Note

wolfsshadow25
My first time with a shot story... Don't be to brutal

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Action is the most difficult thing to write in my opinion. Just tough to describe that speed and energy. Watch your spelling, you had a lot of it, it took away from the story and confused me at time. Also you said need to say, "Kizel said" "Tal said" after every piece of dialogue. If you go to the next line and indent that means the next person is talking. Add it in when you want to make sure the reader knows they are bellowing the words, or whispering them, crying as they speak them, etc.

It's tough to write, and you did way describing some of the movements of the characters, just slow down, take a deep breath. Desribe a bit more, how the blood tasted when that women bit, how the women wrapped around his leg s**t her eyes in fear, but knew she had to help Kizel all she could because he had saved her life many times before. Just give us a bit more, so that we love Kizel, hell, tell us how he saved a puppy from a burning building :) Also good description in the beginning, but I want to know who he is also, on the inside.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow this was really good...i liekd it...good read ^.^
i loved the useage of u and john sward fighting...nice story

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 12, 2009

Author

wolfsshadow25
wolfsshadow25

every were and no were, RI



About
my name is Deven, and i write because of a friend who got me back into writing. She means alot to and i cant wait to see her again just to say good bye.... i know it will be hard for us but hay im not.. more..

Writing