I am WAR- Weeping

I am WAR- Weeping

A Chapter by Wondering Mind
"

In such a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people, not to be on the side of the executioners.- Albert Camus.

"

 

I am WAR,
that ugly-faced w***e.
Did you see me, raping the little girl in Darfur?
Yes, my noise is loud,
                  a mindless voice,
                       a wicked “free world” choice.
I bomb, I shell,
I raise all hell,
I have a rotten, stinking smell.
I am democracy’s hypocrisy;
the slayer weeping “mommy”, while innocent blood sheds.
In Gaza,
did you see the little ones without their heads?
Destruction is my dogma, my cruel creed;
on ignorance and greed I feed.
Politics is my pampered pet,
to make my “right” seem correct.
I’m your religious lies,
serving soul-less minds with evil eyes.
I am prejudice but, I don’t discriminate,
I kill life and exterminate.
Yes,
I am WAR,
that ugly-faced w***e.
Do you really want some more?


© 2010 Wondering Mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
jen
wow... this is really good... the subject of course is horrible, but your expression of that is excellent... seamless and dead on...

Posted 15 Years Ago


it's quite devasting to read through this, but definitely an eye opener!
Great work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


One of the finest post of the reality behind the mask of these governments that make war amongst their own, and brutalities that stream from all this bloodshed. It's a shame to have to know, yet more shameful are we, the eyes, as Camus quoted "In such a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people, not to be on the side of the executioners", while all this is merely...

a mindless voice, a wicked "free world" choice.


serving soul-less minds with evil eyes.I am prejudice but, I don't discriminateI kill life and exterminate.Yes,I am WAR,that ugly-faced w***e. Do you really want some more?

You are a voice, a step to the knowing of what lies behind and within the firing lines, so much, you apt the eyes to awaken to all this...it seems we all pay for this culmination that drags on and on.

Posted 15 Years Ago


i agree what you said about Darfur ..i know Arab government and those in power all stink ..but Gaza these people have been suffering in camps for 60 years now..dont you think we should take priorities..60 years now they are homeless no nationality ..no security no homeland..yes i saw those fotos on TV..i swear i began to have nightmares..why is that ..poor innocent people they have nothing to do with both worrying parties..they always had to pay..and will pay still more and more..

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G
You are not war. you are the results the culmination leading to or after. The military has an ugly job to carry out the orders of its leaders. My friend rain took a stand on Darfur. We as poets/writers need to take a stand on understanding, the have won't give up what they have, the have nots want what the haves have. Until we all can see and make a sacrifice there will always be war.

Posted 15 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

975 Views
15 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 10, 2009
Last Updated on October 25, 2010

The Book of Experi-Mentals



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..