Sting

Sting

A Chapter by Wondering Mind

I may not be

a butterfly

 

that beauty

baiting you

with flutter-by wings

 

and I do sting

should your

breeze cause me unease

 

but remember

 from where

the honey

you so crave

comes



© 2012 Wondering Mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this poem. It's beautiful written and the connotation of it. I like the last stanza cause that is for me "suffering". "but remember from where the honey you so crave comes". Thanks for sharing of your nice poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful, I might not come packaged but its the essence that counts.

Posted 12 Years Ago


When we point at a bee buzzing near by, the very typical, instant recation would be a yelp or a "WHERE??" It's the wasp that usually stings and hurts you even when you haven't bothered it, people seem to confuse that with the beautiful, sunlight stroked creature that waltzes slowly near the crimson roses and snow-white jasmine. The bees that manufacture one of the most wanted sweet pleasures, are sadly diverging down towards exctinction.

A brief, but strong reminder of how we should learn of the contents of some1 before deciding what they are. I like how it smoothly flows into a thoughtful end; conveying both a humane and scientific message.

-youoweyoupay

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beauty comes from the inside out as they say! You display this with the gentle, yet strong words held within this prose. Well done ~ Jude :-)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J
wooo! delightfully, artfully articulating where the substantive matter truly resides . . . not in distractions of flawless aesthetics, but rather where truth may sting yet unparalleled fulfillment abides. such depth hidden in the allure of flutter-by wings. goodness! well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great message. Never judging a book by its cover, comes to mind.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I enjoy the simplicity of your work.. aww well written! love those sweet bees ( ;

Posted 12 Years Ago


ah, the ladies

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gentle, elegant piece of writing with a clever message, good piece of literature.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

617 Views
9 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 22, 2012

The Book of Experi-Mentals