The Temptaion

The Temptaion

A Story by Sphectacular
"

Sometimes men get themselves in it, sometimes they just see themselves in it.

"
Chapter one


My heart was aching, this was a very difficult time for me. My mother in law being sick made me sick. Her being ill gave me a serious stress especially after my wife had to go and look after her. My mother in law was one of my favorite people on planet earth if not the most favorite person after my wife Thandeka. She had raised my wife so well and taught her very well, everything my wife was my mother in law was the reason behind, she had raised my bliss, my reason for happiness so well and assured me the happiest man in the world. Her illness came as a date cloud in my life.

I was on my way to my house back from Thandeka's home. I was about to cross a bridge when I noticed a lady standing across it. She looked hot from distance even when I got close she still looked hot. She was wearing a white vest and a black shirt, too short for me not to look. Her skin color was like the color of the sea sand, what I can definitely call a (yellow bone). It's mid day the sun was out and she is just as bright as the sun was. Her beautiful thighs made me wonder what was under that short, that thought was quickly blown by another thought that reminded me that I'm married. I thought of my beautiful wife, her skin color was like the very expensive chocolate and I called her my lachocolata.

"She may be hot but my wife is beautiful, hell is hot and heaven is beautiful." That was the thought that came and took my mind away from the negative thoughts, that thought took away the weakness in me and separated me from boys, because boys get fall for temptations but men put their wives first. Normally this is something that happens naturally but with this girl I had to fight it, she must have been very hot.

I thought I had passed the temptation when I noticed that she was stopping my car. The big question behind my mind was why? One thought told me to stop and hear her out she just needs help and another thought told me not to stop she could be a criminal. Deep down in my heart I wanted to stop but why is my conscience not allowing me? Should I stop?

Please don't miss chapter 2,

© 2016 Sphectacular


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Sphectacular
What do you think of the dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on August 8, 2016
Last Updated on August 8, 2016

Author

Sphectacular
Sphectacular

johanessburg, South Africa



About
I'm a very passionate writer, Inspired by everything I come across, I enjoy writing and I enjoy reading. I do everything I do in the name of love. more..

Writing