The Temptaion Chapter two

The Temptaion Chapter two

A Story by Sphectacular
"

Some men ask for it but some men find themselves in it.

"
I slowly passed the girl as my mind was debating whether to stop or not, I finally convinced myself that this is someone who just needs help. I stopped and watched her from the mirror of the car if she is coming or not, indeed she was coming. At this moment I could not wait to hear what she was going to say. She came and stood next to the passenger's door, I opened the window.

"Hey brother are you not going to town? I've been waiting here for two hours now and there are no taxis, if you are heading to town please give me a lift." She said. I listened to my mind saying.

"You see i told you this is just someone who needs help, you panic!" I smiled a little to my own thought before I answered.

"I'm going to pass in town you can come in." I saw a beautiful smile on her face as soon as I said those words, that smile decorated by dimples and beautiful teeth. She had small chines eyes more like she could hardly see, small eye lashes as well and a nice round adorable baby looking face.

She open her hand bag that she was carrying, took out a R20 note and passed it to me.

"Don't worry I was going to pass in town anyway so I can't make you pay." I said and she smiled again, now my eyes are kind of struggling to get off those thighs, they look so smooth as if there is someone with a job to polish them every morning. I'm trying my best not to stare.

"Thank you my brother you are really kind." She said.

"My name is Sphe but you can call me sphectacular." I said and she laughed a little looking at me as I was driving I turned my eyes away from the road just for a moment and found her smiling at me for saying that like she had known me for years.

"Nice to meet you Sphectacular my name is Cindy." She still had that beautiful smile on her face when she said those words, and that smile of hers makes me feel comfortable which is a dangerous sign I could feel her forcing her way in to my heart, she had a very sweet nice polite voice that sounded like she was she was singing when she spoke. What kills me softly is her smile, only if she could stop smiling but she seemed like one of those people who are not fully dressed if they are not wearing a smile. I just told myself that no matter what happens here I'm not going to let my feelings control me for the sake of my wife, I was sure nothing was going to happen here, I was not even going to create a chance for us to see each other again after today.

"Nice to meet you too Cindy." I said and it went quiet for a while.

"So you stay around here? The reason I'm asking is because I've never seen you before here."

No I'm not from here but my wife is from here."

"I see, well she is a lucky woman and I hope she knows it." I looked at her before I answered when she said that, she said that not even looking at me more as if it's something that didn't really matter.

"Why because I have a car?" She laughed when I asked that.

"No you seem and sound like a cool guy. If all men were dogs I'd say I met a cat today not a dog" I blushed when she said that but didn't want her to notice that.

"Well I think I'm the one who is lucky, actually I put that wrong, I'm sure I'm the one who is lucky."

"It's every woman's dream to get their man to talk about them like that. That's why I say she is lucky."

"She earned it, some people think she put a love spell on me but her love spell she used was just respect, honesty,love and putting her husband first." She smiled again more as if she was this carrying friend, and she said something I've never got not even from one of my friends after my wedding.

"I'm happy for you guys, may God continue to bless u." She said that like a true friend, like she meant it. I looked at her for a moment not saying a word and she could tell she touched my heart, she was pushing the right buttons to go the wrong direction.

As we were taking we were now heading towards town in Estcourt my wife's home town.

"So where should I drop you Cindy?" I asked.

"Please drop me there by Pietermaritzburg taxis, thank you very much.

"Are you going to Pietermaritzburg" I asked curiously.

"Yes why?" She also asked curiously.

"That's where I'm going, I'm from there."

"Oh God Sphe you really are a heaven sent, you know I was worried that I'll get there at night you know i have to wait for a taxi to be full first before it can leave which could have took another two hours. Ah thank you Sphectacular."

Stay tuned for Chapter 3.

© 2016 Sphectacular


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on August 8, 2016
Last Updated on August 8, 2016

Author

Sphectacular
Sphectacular

johanessburg, South Africa



About
I'm a very passionate writer, Inspired by everything I come across, I enjoy writing and I enjoy reading. I do everything I do in the name of love. more..

Writing