The Coolest Summer Cocktail Dresses by LA Brands

The Coolest Summer Cocktail Dresses by LA Brands

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

LA affords some of the most awesome parties ever, and with the summer temps steadily rising, it can be a major challenge to look cool, stay cool, and be party-ready. Leave it to our favorite hometown brands to find the perfect blend of breezy, laid-back, but seriously upscale dresses to carry you from work to cocktail hour in style.

Reformation 'Shaylin' dress in Black, $218

PHOTOS:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/long-prom-dresses

Forget the stuffy silhouettes and uptight fabrics that are typically associated with cocktail attire in favor of easy shapes, flowing lines, and that quintessentially relaxed LA attitude that manages to stay high-end without looking to fussy or finished. The best part? You can definitely repeat and recycle most of these looks by adding different accessories, throwing on a blazer, and swapping your heels for sneakers or wedges.

Whether you're looking for something sleek and sophisticated, an irreverent pattern, or a classic slip dress, these LA-based brands have you covered. Scroll through the gallery for our favorite local takes on the ubiquitous cocktail dress and find the one that fits your aesthetic.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/plus-size-prom-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 15, 2016
Last Updated on July 15, 2016
Tags: coolest, summer, cocktail, dresses, LA Brands, marieprom

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing