Shadows

Shadows

A Poem by Tomahawk Joe

Life is controlled by shadows ghosts of the dark. Out of night into light some of them flee.
Some become me.

© 2013 Tomahawk Joe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is cool man!! Short pieces alway pack a punch.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tomahawk Joe

10 Years Ago

Thank you glad you enjoyed it.
I like this one especially the ending. Perhaps you would do well with Haiku's, Senryu's, and Tanka's since they are short quips of poetry in form. They are based on a syllable count per line. One thing for sure though, you have a flare for capturing the heart of poetry. Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tomahawk Joe

10 Years Ago

thank you for the review
I like the image and like the concept but somehow for me at least the total is not equal to the sum of the parts.
Perhaps if you had line breaks so that each bit became a separate thought rather than three sentences of prose? For example a break after "shadows" another after "dark" another after "night" thn "light" then "flee" with the last line intact.

You keep the same words but by breaking it up you emphasize the points more.

An intriquing concept and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


i like the idea of this piece, I feel that you could have gone further with it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013

Author

Tomahawk Joe
Tomahawk Joe

carl junction, MO



About
Aspiring writer and artist,currently working on four books. And a few short stories. I have been writing stories since grade school. more..

Writing
teaser: teaser:

A Story by Tomahawk Joe


River River

A Poem by Tomahawk Joe