Weapon's Release NSA

Weapon's Release NSA

A Story by Willard Wells
"

Inspired by the thoughts of SquinklaPsyOps

"

News Flash


Weapon Release


It was reported this morning that an accident occurred at a secret NSA lab today.


There was a momentary leak in the venting system and they lost approximately 1 million Nanobots. They say there is no need for concern as they expect to detect them very soon utilizing the homing device on each Nanobot.


These Nanobots are so small they are not visible to the human eye. When they escaped in mass it appeared to be a steam release.


If you do start feeling nauseous and seem to have a case of vertigo for no known reason, please contact our office immediately. There is nothing to fear as the Nanobots battle plan is not activated at this time. As stated the weaponized Nanobots will be of no harm as the switch was not set on the Nanobots yet.


If one of your family members is acting strange and has any of the symptoms listed, please contact us immediately.


This is a developing story so check back with us for updates.

© 2016 Willard Wells


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Uh, okay. In light of the 2016 presidential election, it doesn't sound too scary. I got my flu shot--will that cover it?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Willard Wells

8 Years Ago

In spite of the entire government it does not sound to scary. But it was government project that let.. read more
Don't you mean 'news flash'?

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Willard Wells

8 Years Ago

funny how the mind for many months read it as "News" Thanks.
Ohioman

8 Years Ago

No problem.
aint seen them round here Will.....sorry just been sick and feeling dizzy, ah! that's better, now where were we ......................

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Willard Wells

8 Years Ago

Exactly Richard. Thank you for reading and commenting on my bit of silliness.
Will, have you been feeling nauseous or do you seem to have a case of vertigo for no known reason? You have Nanobotness! Have no fear as you are the author of your illness and the nanobots that you have breathed in have not been fully activated yet. They, have so far only caused good poets to...........

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Willard Wells

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading my non 17 syllable piece. Trying for a little lighter fair if you will. Apprec.. read more
Perkele.7885

8 Years Ago

Just what is a non 17 syllable piece? I was just chewing your chops a bit!
Willard Wells

8 Years Ago

Nont Haiku or Senryu.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2016

Author

Willard Wells
Willard Wells

Sacramento, CA



About
Photography and words are my activities to try and keep an over active mind under control. For the most part my pieces have been short since that's how I'm wired. I would like to write something longe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..