I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~5~

I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~5~

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I started gulping down the soda faster and faster, I felt like I couldn't stop drinking. What was in that soda? Finally, I felt like throwing up.

"

SCARLETT'S POV:


Later that afternoon, I got dressed in a spaghetti strap top, mini jean skirt, and black boots. I had like no idea how I was gonna go out through the window. But, I never really got a chance to figure it out. See, my Mom came into the room to check on me and she saw me tryin' to escape.

"Where are you going, young lady?" she asked angrily.

"Um, just goin' to Evan's house." I lied.

"Really? Then why are you dressed like that? And why are you using the window instead of the front door?"

"Um, can't I dress nice for my friends? And I wasn't goin' out the window, I was just seeing what a wonderful day today is."

"Listen, Scarlett, I don't want you hanging out with those boys; they have ruined you." she said.

"No, Mom, you know who ruined me and it's not them," I corrected, I was gettin' mad, I didn't like people talkin' about my friends like that. "They actually fixed me. Would you rather have me like this or what I used to be after you-know-who did you-know-what!"

"Well, could you at least dress appropriately?"

"Mom, they have girlfriends! I'm a like a sister to them!"

"Well, what are you doing over there?"

"I'm just goin' to a little party."

"I don't think that's very safe; at least not with that outfit."

"If it's alright, I could go with her." I heard a voice say.

Mom turned around and saw Caleb in the doorway.

"Well, I guess," she replied. "But, promise me, you won't let anything happen to her."

"I promise." he said.

"But, Mom!" I groaned.

"No, buts, you're going with Caleb or you're not going at all." she threatened.

"Fine!"

I brushed past him and down the stairs, he followed behind me. I got outside and started walking. I was walking pretty fast, because I could hear him running to catch up to me.

"So, where exactly are we goin'?" he asked.

I didn't answer, because if I told him too soon, he might go back home and snitch on me.

"Hello, Earth to Scarlett." he said, waving a hand in my face.

I pushed it away and kept walking.

"Whatever." he muttered.

Finally we arrived at the disco. I ran in. I didn't bother if Caleb was followin' me or not. The first person I saw was Ryan, I ran over to him and jumped onto him, wrappin' my arms around him.

"Hey, Scar." he said, huggin' me back.

He set me down and then noticed Caleb, he looked angry and said, "Why's he here?"

I looked back at Caleb and he looked sorta hurt, but what do I care.

"Oh, um, Mom made me take him for protection." I explained.

"But, we're here."

"She doesn't like me hangin' out with you guys, but I don't care, I love you guys."

Caleb walked over to us and said to me, "Why are we here?"

"Ryan, I'll talk to you and the others when we're inside." I said to Ryan.

"Alright, I'll see ya later." he said, kissing my forehead before leaving.

I turned around and looked at Caleb and said, "I'm here to hang out with my friends. And you're here because of my Mom."

"But, I've never been to a disco before." he said.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." I said simply.

"One more thing," I said. "If you tell Mom or Dad about this, then I'll... break this marriage proposal and never speak to you ever again."

"I won't."

"Good."

I walked inside and he followed me. I been millions of times, me and my friends didn't need ID. But, mostly 'cause the DJ was Chris's cousin. And he thought I was awesome, so, he pretty much let me come whenever I wanted to. Immediately I saw bright lights and heard music blasting. It was my favorite song by Lady Gaga called Just Dance.

I then heard Chris's voice over the music, I looked over the people dancing and saw the others. I walked over to them and they all hugged me.

"Where's Evan?" I asked.

"He went on a date with his girlfriend." Ryan answered.

Jake noticed Caleb and said hi to him. He said hi back. They started talking, Jake wasn't into much dancing. I walked over to the dance floor with the others.

A few minutes later after the song was over, the DJ, my good friend, Addy, started speaking, "Hey, people! Are we havin' a good time?"

Everyone shouted,"Yeah!"

"Awesome! Now, since today's Friday, tonight's Karaoke Night!" he continued. "So, who wants to sing first?"

Immediately Britney, Ryan's girlfriend, jumped up on the stage. She started singing; she's horrible. She thinks just 'cause her name is Britney, she looks and sings like Britney Spears. But, let me tell ya she's dead wrong.

As soon as she started singing the people who knew Britney couldn't sing immediately covered their ears and those didn't know her or her horrible voice found out immediately. Her voice was like mad high. I'm surprised she break all the windows and disco ball in here. She was singing Toxic. I think her voice is the one that's toxic.

She finally stopped and Addy came onto the stage, clapping.

"Well, that was just... horrible!" he said.

Everyone laughed. That's what I loved about Addy.

"So, whose up next?" he asked the crowd. "That can actually sing?" he added quickly.

"I got someone for ya." Chris shouted to him.

"And who's that?"

"Our very own... Scarlett Sacaramento.

"What? What are you doin'?" I cried.

"Come on! Everyone knows you're an awesome singer." he assured.

"Yeah, and now Caleb will get to hear you too." Jake added.

"Yeah."

I walked onto the stage and Britney scoffed. We were sworn enemies. She thought I was gonna steal her precious Ryan from her. Why can't she just see we're just friends, nothing more. Some girls are so possessive. If Ryan wasn't so nice or sweet, I'm sure he would've left that s**t a long time ago.

"So, are ya gonna get off the stage or should I push you off?" I asked her.

She scoffed again, but walked off, because she knew I wasn't kidding. She was afraid of me, but she won't admit it. I wouldn't really hurt her though, even if she wasn't Ryan's girlfriend, I still wouldn't hurt her. But, I'd never let that happen, 'cause she'd use that as an advantage.

I walked up to the microphone and sighed deeply.

"Hi, everyone," I said. "I'm gonna sing a song by Ke$ha called Tik Tok."

I closed my eyes and sighed again, then opened them and started singing.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P- Diddy (Hey what's up girl)

Grab ma glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city (Let's go)

Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack

'Cuz when I leave for the night I ain't comin back

I'm talkin pedicure on our toes toes

Tryin on all our clothes clothes

Boys blowin' up our phones phones

Drop top and playin' our favorite CD's

Goin up to the parties

Tryna get a little bit tipsy

[CHORUS]

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Im'ma fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Im'ma fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer

Aint got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here

Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger

But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

I'm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk

Boys tryna touch my junk, junk

Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk

Now, now - we goin' til they kick us out, out

Or the police shut us down, down

Police shut us down, down

Po-po shut us - (down)-man

[CHORUS]

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Ima fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Im'ma fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

[BRIDGE]

You build me up

You break me down

My heart, it pounds

Yeah, you got me

With my hands up

You got me now

You got that sound

Yeah, you got me

You build me up

You break me down

My heart, it pounds

Yeah, you got me

With my hands up

Put your hands up

Put your hands up

Now, the party don't start till I walk in

[CHORUS]

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Im'ma fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Im'ma fight

Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Woah-oh oh oh

Woah-oh oh oh

When I finished everyone was clappin', even Britney's little Britnetts; that's what she called them. Everyone seems to like my performance except Britney. She was just jealous. Like always.

I grinned happily and bowed. I heard my guy friends whistlin'. That made me even more happy. Addy walked onto the stage and hugged me.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" he exclaimed.

I blushed and walked off the stage. I went over to the bar and asked for a Pepsi Wild Cherry; I don't drink. I'm not even old enough. I started drinkin' the soda, it tasted way better than before. I drank the whole thing under a minute.

"Wow, that's some good soda!" I exclaimed. "Let me have some more!"

The bartender handed me another soda and I started I started gulpin' down the soda faster and faster, I felt like I couldn't stop drinkin'. What was in that soda? Finally, I felt like throwin' up. I noticed Britney strut up to me.

"Well, well, well, Scarlett," she said. "I thought you said you don't drink. Looks like someone has changed."

"What are you talkin' about?" I asked. For some reason my words came out slurred. Maybe I was drunk, but that's not possible.

"Oh, that's very true."

Before, I could say anything else, I threw up and all over Britney's dress.

"Ahhh!" she screached. "My dress!"

That's when Caleb came over to me, he looked really worried.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked me.

Thats's when I fainted. I don't know what happened next after that. But, I felt someone lift me up and hold me bride style.



© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii