I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~6~

I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~6~

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

But, now I feel different. Was I really falling for him?

"

SCARLETT'S POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I had a horrible headache. I groaned and sat up straight, I still felt a little dizzy. I held my head as I sat up, I saw Caleb sleeping on a couch next to me.

"Hey, wake up." I said to him.

When he didn't respond, I took my pillow and threw it at him. He jolted awake and rubbed his eyes. He yawned, then stretched.

"You're awake?" he asked.

"What happened last night? And why does my head hurt so much?" I asked him, holding my head with both hands.

He handed me a glass of water, I took it and drank it.

"Thanks."

He just nodded and took a sip of the water, after I handed it back to him. I groaned again.

"Are you alright?" he asked worried.

"I'll be fine after I take a nice long shower." I assured. "So, what exactly happened last night?"

"Well, after you got off stage last night, I noticed that girl, Britney,  talkin' to the bartender," he explained. "I heard what she said; she told that guy to give you a drink instead of a soda. Then, I saw you drinkin' it and you got drunk. You fainted, so I took you home, then your Mom changed you."

"Oh." I felt sad.

"By the way, your voice is beautiful; I think you sing like an angel."

I couldn't help but blush. Normally, whenever people would say something like that, I wouldn't really care, I would just feel happy. But, now I feel different. Was I really falling for him? Noway, get a grip, Scarlett! You do not need boys; you do not need him!

"But, that doesn't mean I like you now. I'm still not happy about this marriage." I added.

"I know. But, I know one day you'll want me," he said simply. " And I promise you that before we get married, you'll love me more than I love you." he put his hands on either side of my face and kissed my forehead.

My cheeks grew red and I sighed. Just then, Mom opened the door and I pulled away from him.

"Oh, good, you're up. I was so worried." she said.

"Does Dad know what happened?" I asked almost afraid to hear the answer.

"No, he was asleep. You're lucky, Caleb was here to help you. He stayed with you the entire night."

"My friends would've done the same thing." I added.

"Well, I think I'll go now." Caleb interrupted, stroking my hair a little. He kissed my forehead, one last time, then walked out of the room.

"Do you see how much he cares about you?" Mom asked.

"My friends do too." I replied.

"You can't marry your friends."

"Well, I don't wanna get married right now anyway."

"You don't really have much of a choice."

I groaned and laid down on my pillow.

"Look honey, I don't want to force you to get married, I really want you to accept Caleb, everyone does. Can't you just do this one simple thing?" she continued.

I just groaned again and put my pillow on my face. I screamed into it. Eventually, I got up and took a shower. I put on my bathrobe, when I got out of the shower. I started looking for a towel to dry my hair with. When I couldn't find one, I went downstairs and into the living room, where I saw Annette sitting on the couch in front of the TV, talking to Caleb.

"I thought you said you had to go." I said to him.

"You're Mom asked me to stay for breakfast." he answered. "But, if you want, I could leave."

I sighed and said, "You can stay, but just stay away from me."

"Alright."

My Mom came into the room and saw me.

"Do you have to dress like that around him?" she asked.

"I'm just wearin' a bathrobe, besides I'm just lookin' for a towel." I said, putting my hands on my hips; I always stand like that.

"The towel is in your closet."

"Great."

I went back upstairs to my room, dried my hair, and changed into my clothes. I was now wearing a baby phat repeat screen tube top, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converses.

Then, I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat down at the table, in front of me was a glass of OJ and a bowl of cereal, and that's about it. I don't eat much. After I finished eating, I was starting to go out the door, but I was stopped by my Dad.

"Wait a minute, where are you going?" he asked.

"Out." I answered simply.

"Take Caleb with you; show him around."

"Why? He lives so close to us." I was kinda exagerating, he actually lives near my old elementary school, which is sorta near my house.

"Scarlett." When he said my name like that, I knew it was final.

"Fine."

"It's alright, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to." Caleb finally said.

"No, she has to, otherwise, she won't know you and will never fall in love with you."

Caleb got up and walked over to my side.

"So, where are we going today?" he asked happily.

I just groaned. This was also going to be a very long day.


© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
Added on June 4, 2010
Last Updated on June 4, 2010


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii