Introduction to an end (most likely will be changed

Introduction to an end (most likely will be changed

A Story by xNote_to_selfx
"

Just something I wrote up, it was going to be the introduction to a book but I most likely wont ever get to writing it.

"

Dear journal,

  Forgive me for I am a little new to this. I’ve thought about keeping a journal before, but I’ve never really had the patience for it, I guess. I mean I’m sure I’ve tried it before, but I just couldn’t keep up with it, that or I was simply too lazy; either way I have resolved to start one. So, here I am, writing to you; my journal and to anyone who decides to read this in the distant future, maybe even myself. 

   Let me begin my story with an introduction, it is appropriate after all, right? My name is Amadeo Da Giau and I am twenty years old, and have been for what could be thousands of years by now. Excuse me, my memory escapes me, when your immortal time ceases to matter. I know what you’re thinking; immortal? Is this another one of those vampire love stories? How cliché do you think I am? On the contrary, I am no such thing, I’m not even sure such a creature exists, after all you’d think, me being alive as long as I have, I’d have seen one by now right? Now, I’ve seen some freaky things, but nothing close to a walking corpse who rapes innocents of their blood. Now you’re getting me off track, back to what I was saying.

  I am Amadeo Da Giau and the book of my life began long ago, but the chapter of my end starts now.  

© 2012 xNote_to_selfx


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 5, 2012

Author

xNote_to_selfx
xNote_to_selfx

MO



About
Hi my name is Jade. I am 17 years young. My hobbies include writing (obviously), reading and playing bass guitar. One of the authors I look up to is Anne Rice, she is an amazing writer and I aspire to.. more..

Writing