Thor - Loki; Mixed Fate

Thor - Loki; Mixed Fate

A Story by Beautiful Brat
"

Movie: Thor Scene: Thor's Banishment

"
My feet felt frozen to the solid golden floor I stood on, my eyes watching the exchange of disappointed and fiery glares shoot back and forth between my brother and our father; I had no voice, as if it would have mattered. Did they even feel me there? Was I present? No, that didn't matter now. I was forced to remain there and still as though the horrible frost had followed me back from Jotunheim as the darkness had.

Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

As those words were spoken I felt a verbal blow to my chest, the urge to take a step back fought and won with my eyes remaining now on my brother. I wasn't sure I wanted this; Thor to be exiled. I was horrified; shocked; stunned. Was this really happening? To answer my question the dome activated; the sound ripping through the air.

I had glanced away for but a second before returning my gaze back to my beloved brother who was being pulled by a powerful force, sucking him right out of our Asgard in a stream of gold light and particles.

I couldn't utter any words, not even a sound to be lost to the whirling of the golden dome. My body moved towards that ray as though I was ready to go with him. Our mixed fate; my brother taking the bait from my well planned out path of bread crumbs to become a banished Asgardian.

Had my actions gone to far?
Has the dark child of Odin finally crossed a boundary that was not reversible?

Instead of speaking up, to confess to my Father, I remained silent.
Watching..
As I always had.

© 2012 Beautiful Brat


Author's Note

Beautiful Brat
I'm hoping to write more scenes for Loki! Reviews and thoughts are much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes we forget that villains are not always as evil as they seem. There are always two sides to every story and the villains side rarely gets told. Enjoyed this version and pov!

Posted 11 Years Ago


A little short! But i really liked it! I don't see enough writing that goes in Lokis point of view! It shows that he has some actual soul!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful Brat

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much for the Review. I absolutely ADORE writing as him. I'll post up some more once I get .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012
Tags: Thor, movie, Loki, Marvel Comics, scene