Sander Cohen Presents "The Masterpiece"

Sander Cohen Presents "The Masterpiece"

A Story by Beautiful Brat
"

Welcome To Rapture's sinful paradise - Fort Frolic. For tonight you are welcome to witness the young Fitzpatrick in receiving a very /important/ lesson.

"
B flat. F. B flat.
The masked man’s fingers couldn’t move fast enough over those black and white keys! Try harder! Faster! Quick! You must play, you mustn’t stop, only the weak ones stop. You’re not weak are you? No no no no no…not weak at all, not you. I Picked you from all the others to stand here beside me on this pedestal I’ve been blessed with to shine above them below you. Them that do not understand Us. Them that do not strive to become what we are. Shining stars! The brightest in the deep dark night sky. They are different than you and I, there is a simple veil that separates us, the creators, from them…The Doubters.

B Flat. B Flat. B.
Heavily black masked eyes widened, lips came tightly pressed together and a deep sharp inhale was breathed in through his nostrils at the melody. The…melody. This…”Melody” Wasn’t being Played.. CORRECTLY!
                “Wrong! Wrong! Stop!” the director waved his hand this way and that in a calm graceful manner, his other hand at his boney hip making him seem like quite the gentleman as he walked down those red carpet covered marble steps addressing the young masked man to Stop His Playing!

Oh but he was calm, yes. I was…very calm. The director brought out a handkerchief from his inside suit pocket and dabbed at his forehead where the sweat beats were beginning to form, a small amount of  pure white face paint coming off with it but no matter the lighting was to bright to make such a flaw show on an already flawless face.
                  “I’m trying, really! Give me…,” the boy was stumbling over his words. Hadn’t he practiced enough already? Wasn’t he Trying right now? Before his very Teacher?!

“Another…Chance,” the artist finished for him, nodding slowly with each word that was voiced from his chapped lips.
               A cloud of red mist covered his figure and in seconds the man was gone. Disappeared before the boy’s very eyes! Magic, one would say, but how wrong they would be to label such a thing as “Magic.” ADAM. That was what made this, this…Heaven, this…Nirvana. Harsh whooshing air sucked into the space beside the pianist making the boy jump in his seat just as the maroon red cloud came and went leaving the handsome Artist there in its place. “Now now, boy, don’t be so jumpy,”

“I-I’m sorry Mister Cohen, please-” he began to mumble in that Obnoxious dumb voice of his.
“Silence!” and there was Silence. Beautiful dead silence. Dead…death. How I would Have this silence if this bumbling idiot monkey was Out of my Fort Frolic leaving me the hell alone!
            Leaving me…alone. For good. The idea came to the artist and in a swift movement the man brought his unoccupied hand to the boy’s throat, fingers curling and tightening around his squishy flesh, pulling his head back as the other once whipping hand smacked the long nosed mask clean off his face to reveal the ugly deformed one behind it.

Tired and stressed eyes moving frantically over the white and black painted face of his teacher showing the obvious work that this Simple piano piece had given him. His fear was clearly written there as well along with the silent hatred. Hate. The black covered eyes narrowed down to his student, his free hand opening as a spiral of red and orange flames birthed from the artist’s very palm. “No!” the student yelped.

“Ah ah ah,” A soft gentle voice assured him that Silence was key here as his fingers squeezed around that fragile neck, the ball of flames coming closer to his face. The boy’s eyes were watching those flames lick around satin white gloved fingers while the artist’s dark soulless eyes stared intensely down at him watching small pearls of water beginning to form and trail down his forehead, his face was beginning to burn. Perhaps he’ll start to squirm if I moved my hand a bit closer. What was the possibility of him screaming if I gave him a blast to the crotch!

“I’ll try harder! Damn you, please! I’ll make it perfect! Perfect!!” The pupil was urging him, eyelids sealing shut to hide Hell’s flames from turning his disgusting eyes to shriveled glue. A small smile curled up on his overly painted mouth. Of course he wouldn’t buy it though. But false hope did get some far, especially down in this Dump. The teacher whirled away from the pupil, keeping his back to him, hands back at his sides the one holding the flames moving  with short flicks as though it would help a small burning. “And it Will be Perfection for tomorrow night’s…’special guest.’”


The young man had seated himself at the piano again, grabbing for his mask that lay on the floor and securing it back on his face with the slowest and quietest of movements he could muster. He would question this ‘special quest’ but what idiot didn’t know about him after the chaos that was going on just outside of Fort Frolic?! “Now leave me, I have to make…preparations myself,” Cohen mumbled his tone shifting to a more dangerous, unfriendly one making the pupil nervous.

 He nodded though Cohen couldn’t see it and scrambled to his feet, slamming the piano’s cover closed before racing towards the two large exits of the theatre before the Teacher could try another stunt like before. The rabbit moves fast. Damn him for having ADAM in the first place! But cease, for now I know young Fitzpatrick will require something more…quick. Something that will give the lad a night to remember.
 Once they had said my shows held the best of endings! Went out with a Bang!
Our special guest will see this ‘Ending’ even if it means killing him too!





© 2012 Beautiful Brat


Author's Note

Beautiful Brat
I'm hoping to write more scenes for Sander Cohen, especially after reading the Rapture book. Reviews and thoughts are much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting story. I must research Sander Cohen. I like the way you set-up the situation. Sander Cohen was a hard teacher. You gave me a surprise ending. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful Brat

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the Review! Yes Sander Cohen is a very interesting fellow. Look him up from the game Bios.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012
Tags: Bioshock, sander cohen, cohen, fort frolic, rapture, video games