Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by capn - roxass
"

Look above you, below you; they can't be seen, but they are always watching.

"
Take a look around. You see nothing out of the ordinary, just the same day to day things... But there is more than meets the eye.
You stand between the most powerful forces in the entire universe, the exact forces that keep your world in balance, and your creatures in line.
Take a look above you, up into the clouds... Look farther. Closer.
What do you see?
Heaven, yes. God? No... I'm afraid they have taught you wrong. If you want to find this "God," you will have to look farther. Past Heaven. To the higher clouds the human eye cannot see.
Do you see it yet?
The 12 gods and goddesses roaming over the clouds, looking down upon those in the Heavens... all the way down to us. They watch over everyone. Most people do not realize this... but they are important to us all.
Now look a little lower than that, back to Heaven.
There are the souls of the dead who have earned their passage into this haven.
...Angels, you say? No no... These are not 'angels'... Once again, you have been taught false information. But the real Angels... They live among the souls of the mortals in Heaven. With a flawless appearance and white wings and glowing halos to match, these Angels belong to the gods and goddesses. Each one has a group of their own. Angels have kept track of the mortal souls for centuries.
But... if you start to look lower... much lower... past the clouds, past the ground beneath our feet... that is where you will find the Underworld. Hell.
It is just like the forces above our heads... but their intentions are the complete opposite.
The souls of the mortals were rejected from Heaven's gates... and sent to roam in the dark, burning pits of Hell. In place of what would be Angels, there are the Demons. They have guided the mortal souls against the rules of Heaven for centuries. They are dark and beautiful, with their spiked black wings and pointed tails.
...Ah, yes. There is no Devil, either. Looks like you're catching on.
Other gods and goddesses that choose not to be placed in the higher heavens, or Mt. Olympus, as you may know it, live here. They are strong, ruthless, and cannot be trusted by any means. There are much less here... but their power can never be underestimated.
For now, that is all I can tell you of the two worlds we live between. Maybe some other time, when they are at peace again, I can tell you more.
But before I let you go, there's just one more thing.
You must keep in mind, despite the problems these worlds may cause... 
Without either one, we would be nothing.


© 2011 capn - roxass


Author's Note

capn - roxass
I do not feel like writing an author's note bye. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*reading story*
Very cool, nice idea, pulls the reader in with the "gotta go, can't tell you much right now, bye" bit...
*clicks on 'next chapter'*
Webpage: This chapter is unpublished.
Me: :'(
Please write chapter 1 soon! :D
Keep up the epic writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mt. Olympus................???????????? Nice!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
GAWD F*****G D****T YOU STOLE MY IDEA. I wanted to write a book about Heaven and Hell. NOTFAIR. T^T

Like, you suck. Grrrrrrr. IMKIDDINGILOVEYOUNH. This is epic. :3 You always have epic ideas, like Maddie and Rayne always have epic ideas. hhehehehe. SOMUCHAWESOMENESSFORMETOREAD. :D

KAYIMDONEBYYYYYEEE. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love this intro and not ust because i'm a lover of greek mythology! ^^ the beginning drew me in and i can't wait to read more1 ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


MUAHAHA, I READED IT SECOND. >:3

Yeah. I'm awesome like that.

Yeah, I can't say anything about this that Poofa hasn't already said ._.

So, erm, I loved it.

WRITE MORE, D****T. D

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! YOU WROTE IT!

...Imma read it now. :D

...I've been taught wrong? *GASP!* lol XD

...S**t. I read all of it...Well.

I love teh descriptions. I love...Everything. lol I can't really say anything else *sweatdrop* ...Heh. KTHXBYE. XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 10, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2011


Author

capn - roxass
capn - roxass

Monteriggioni, Italy



About
Ayee. I'm Roxie. I'm Homestuck. You're Homestuck. We're all Homestuck. I like to sit on my a*s and play video games. Not much else really. I'm not active on here. I write if I'm in the mood .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by capn - roxass



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Squire Squire

A Book by halflives


kmc: 1.01 kmc: 1.01

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives