Character Profiles

Character Profiles

A Chapter by xLeilaRose
"

A tiny Summary of the Characters personalities. This actually didn't take long. Day 1 - 8:42PM - 10:42PM.

"
Mai Young-Jae

Living On Floor #3.
Birthday: Oct. 3rd, 1995
She is very attractive yet doesn't notice. She likes doing things to brighten someone's day, or if she doesn't like you, she will annoy you to death, then again, she isn't bad to hang out with. She is very simple-minded, ya. How bout no. she's actually very complicated. haha. She is nice and a very great friend. She's gonna have the ride of her life with this. With many love interests it's gonna be the worst part of her life, but she will look back and won't regret anything. She pouts without noticing.
Age: 17

Lee Chi Hoon

Living On Floor #1.
Birthday: April 4th, 1988
He is a lovable character and cute. You never know what's going to happen next with him. He smiles a lot, and models.
Young-Jae's opinion of him is that "He is the adorable dongsaeng that I always wanted even though he is older. He never fails to put a smile on my face." She sees him as a close friend and doesn't even notice he likes her. He almost always was stated to be clinging to her and saying, "Yah! Don't touch her, She's mine!"
He has this cute figure that makes you want to ruffle his hair, but some times he doesn't. Young-Jae just hasn't seen that yet.
Age: 24

B2ST/Beast

Living On Floor #3.
Left to right.
Junhyung.
Birthday: Dec. 19th, 1989
He is the one who loves coke the most and battles for it with Young-Jae. They both tend to bicker with each other too much for them to ever be nice to each other and 
Young-Jae's opinion of him is, "Junhyung?! He is my coke stealer but he is still awesome. I hadn't had a fight or argument like that in ages and I enjoy it too. He is like the older brother of mine that I will never get along with. I wanted an older brother so I wasn't the oldest but too bad."
When they get along everyone stares at them and Young-Jae says, "What? What's up with the staring?"
Junhyung just sighs and shrugs, "Is it crime when we both get along?" 
In basic words the only time they get along is when there is no coke.
Age: 22

Dongwoon.
Birthday: June 6th, 1991.
He is the one that Young-Jae is awkward with. They barely talk. He doesn't talk that much and is very shy. He really sweet though. He just doesn't approve the fact that her room is connected to Kikwang's because he is...well. How could you say it...Surprising. 
Her opinion of him is, "Umm, Dongwoon-sshi and I are awkward and I have no idea what to say to him, but he's very sweet and always helps me when I ask so, I think he and I will become great friends."
Age: 21

Yoseob.
Birthday: Jan. 5th, 1990.
He actually is very nice and always likes to mess with Young-Jae's head. One minute he'll tell her that Kikwang likes her and then a few seconds later he starts to joke around and make Kikwang seem like a pervert to her. He is actually the reason why she keeps her distance from Kikwang. Then the next day he tells her he was joking or he was talking about the wrong person. He just likes to mess with people. 
Young-Jae's opinion of him is, "Yoseob Oppa? He's a bundle of fun, and has a baby face I actually thought he was around my age. Haha. But he does mess with my head too much. It's annoying. This one time I felt like ripping his head off, but I didn't because I'm a 'good girl.'"
She quoted good girl like it was a lie.
Age: 22

Kikwang/Gikwang.
Birthday: March 30, 1990.
Young-Jae keeps her distance from him and he likes to tease her. She has no idea he likes her.
He is NOT a pervert but Young-Jae's opinion of him is,"Kyaak??!! Your asking me about him?! Of course I think he is a pervert! One because of how he teases me. And Yoseob said he would do that! But Kikwang Oppa is cute, because he tries to stop me from waking him up by snuggling me hoping I'll fall asleep. I like that part of him."
Age: 22

Doojoon.
Birthday: July 4th, 1989.
He is basically the leader and Young-Jae absolutely admires him because these guys can get out of hand. He stresses a bit and tries his hardest to keep the group from becoming a bit too scandalous.
Young-Jae's opinion of him, "Doojoon Oppa, is the person I admire the most in the group. These guys are full of mischief, so personally, I think it's awesome that he can keep them from going in to too much trouble. He is an older person I respect. If it's Doojoon Oppa to stop them, he can do it."
Age: 23

Hyunseung.
Birthday: Sep. 3rd, 1989.
He is actually very flirty and loves to flirt. He is a playboy and one of the members that is hard to wake up. He is almost always flirting with Young-Jae to make Kikwang jealous. He wants Kikwang to just realize he is not the only one who likes her in this house. Plus this house is like a lair full of beasts that have just been let out. Meaning, everyone is opening themselves to Young-Jae very easily, he can't say it's not true because him, himself is trusting her very easily and it means some will fall for her.
Young-Jae's opinion, "People say that he is a playboy, which is true. If I told him that he would say, Guilty is charged. Anyways so ya. I think he is full of wisdom too though. He is an interesting person and it's nice to get to know him."
~
So anyways the rest of them will show up when I post the chapters with at least one of the members in it. Like this is an example, she met Kikwang, and here is B2ST. SO! That's what I meant, and I hope you like the story.


© 2012 xLeilaRose


Author's Note

xLeilaRose
Um.. Ya that was everyone in the house so far..SO MANY PEOPLE IN TOTAL HUH? LOL Good thing I didn't do it individuality because I would have my head spinning from all the pictures. xD I will introduce the others when I they are in the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

470 Views
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012
Tags: Characters


Author

xLeilaRose
xLeilaRose

Orlando, FL



About
I like writing about adventure, comic, romance[a bit don't want too sappy], sometimes its inappropriate, sometimes also bloody. Hehe. more..

Writing